ch 9

Will dreams come true?

Kyuhyun’s pov-

 

It’s been two days since I left seoul, I already miss her, I hope she’s missing me too. Dad’s condition is not so good he’s been in ICU from yesterday, it break’s me to see him like this and mom she isn’t in her good mood’s I told her to go home and rest but she wouldn’t listen , she loves dad so much, I bet my baby loves me the same way as my mom and dad. I told my mom to go home again this time she hesitated but agreed and went home. I sat outside dad’s room thinking when he’ll recover so I can go back. Doctor said he’s under observation if he won’t wake up tomorrow it means he’ll go in coma. The said words made me and my mom break into tears but I have to be strong for my mom I held back my tears and hugged my mom saying dad will wake up soon, he loves us both so much. Though I tried to comfort her she’s still the same but she did smiled a bit to make all my worries less, even though she’s worried and sad she still care about me and I feel lucky to have such a good mom , I pray for my dad to recover soon. I looked at dad from outside the window he still dint woke up , my stomach grumbled as I glanced at my dad for one more time and went to hospital’s canteen , I don't feel like eating but I should in order to stay healthy as I grabbed a burger and paid for it. I took my food and went outside where kid’s playground was located I sat on the nearest bench and ate the burger I bought, I don't want to go inside it makes me even more sad seeing dad like that ,so I thought I’ll stay here for a while and take some fresh air.

 

It’s already 10:30 pm should I call teukie hyung and tell him about dad’s condition, but if I tell them they all will worry and may be take a day off and come here to see my dad , I don't want any of them to skip their schedules because of me. May be they all watching movies right now I’m sure teukie hyung is sleeping and they all are watching late night movies, my thoughts drifted to pearl what is he doing right now ,is she watching movies or sleeping , should I call her? No what if she’s sleeping. 

I was in my deep thoughts when my phone beeped I know it was a message but I’m not sure who could have messaged me at this time, I took out my phone from my pants pocket and saw it was my baby’s message. ‘Kyu oppa how are you and you’re dad?’’ I replied that I was fine and dad will be discharged tomorrow I lied. I don't want to make anyone worry. After few minutes she texted back asking when I’ll return, I can’t go right now , so I texted back saying my dad needs me here so I can’t actually tell here when I’ll be back. In a minute I received her message telling me to care of myself and my dad. She’s concerned about my dad how sweet she is, I wish she was here with me and tell me to be strong but I don't want to introduce her to my parents in this situation so I thought it would be best if I’ll introduce her later. I was thinking about her that I forgot to reply her. Then I texted back saying I will and I love her so much. I waited for her text but I guess she dozed off. But I’m happy she comforted me, I turned off my phone because phones are not allowed in the hospital it will disturb all the patients. 

 

When slipped my phone into my pocket I saw a little girl may be she’s about 3 years and she was alone I looked around but I dint saw anyone with here , so I held her and made her to sit on my lap, I asked what she was doing here , “ mommy sleep not wakey” I dint understood what she said so I got up and held her in my arms and walked inside to the reception counter, I asked the receptionist the details about the little girl ,when the receptionist told about what happened to little girl’s mother I was speechless, she said her mother died a while ago and girl don't have anyone else except for her mother and now she passed away. Tears formed in my eyes but the little girl cried seeing my tears so I quickly wiped off my tears and walked outside carrying the girl in my arms to the nearest shop to buy her candy. When I gave her candy she stopped crying, I wiped her tears and saw her giggling, she’s so cute I pinched her cheeks gently, as I took her inside the hospital but I don't know where to hand her over, she don't have anyone left I don't feel like sending her, she touched my heart so decided to keep her , I talked to doctor he was more than happy to hear when he heard about me adopting the little girl. I asked the little girl whether she want to stay with me or not, she said “me stay” I chuckled she’s so cute but I have to tell mom about this I don't know how she will react. I took her with me to see dad, when I reached near dad’s room I heard a sound I quickly ran to my dad and saw he was breathing heavily with an oxygen mask on, I rushed out to called the doctor still carrying the girl in my arms, after seeing me panicked she started crying, I told doctor about dad’s condition, he called some nurses and went inside the ICU and closed the door. I hope dad’s okay I crossed my fingers I the little girls back and made her to sleep. After sometime doctor came out and said that dad’s out of danger and he’s fully awake. I smiled and thanked doctor and went inside to see dad, he smiled at me I put the girl on the couch and hugged my dad and cried, he hugged me back and said he is alright now and asked for mom, then I told him that mom went home to rest for a while.

 

Dad’s gaze fell on the little girl and asked whom she was, so I told my dad everything and even told him that I’m going to adopt her but he said that I have to concentrate on my carrier, I understood but I don't want to send the girl away but dad said he will take her responsibility until I settle down in life well. I was happy to have such an understanding parents, I took out my phone and called my mom when she heard that dad is fully conscious she hanged the phone and I know that she’s on her way to hospital. 

 

When my mom she hugged dad and cried but due to the sound of crying little girl woke and cried reaching out her little arms out for me, I took her in my arms n coaxed her, my mom looked at me questioningly, but thanks to daddy he explained her everything and to which he agreed , I was relieved. I texted teukie hyung that dad was fully conscious and will soon recover and I’ll be home in few days. 

 

a long chappie have fun reading

this chap is all about kyuhyun's pov and his dad's condition.

leave comments my lovely readers.