ch 2

Will dreams come true?

She woke up and rubbed her sleepy eyes, her head was pounding ''may be because of crying last night'' she thought. She looked in the mirror and saw her eyes were puffy ,sighing she went into the bathroom and took a long shower and came out with towel wrapped around her as she wore something casual and went down stairs and saw her mom was cooking in the kitchen. she cooked bacon and eggs told her to eat ,when she started to eat her mom looked at her and asked ''why your eyes are red and puffy?'' but before she could say anything he mom said ''you and jake are getting engaged today so go to beauty parlour and set your hair and cover those panda eyes and one more thing il be out for shopping so il be back in the afternoon'' and then she left leaving you dumbfounded in the kitchen..

'''' she cursed and went back to her room without completing her breakfast, she thought of running away..''running away?? why not'' she said and packed her stuff and booked a ticked to korea on the phone simultaneously, she took her credit card and ran away from home to airport and drew some amount from atm.. she then went to ticket counter and paid for the ticket and waited for the ticket counter lady to give her ticket.. after waiting for sometime she got her ticket and she began her journey to south korea...

After taking her seat in the plane she grinned and screamed ''im going to korea'' and the people in the plane looked at her like she is retarded person but she could'nt care less, she was happy that she was finally going to seoul.. and grinned thinking ''i can meet suju''

 

pearl's pov

 

finally the plane landed after few hours, i got off the plane and shouted ''yay... im here to make my dream come true'' but the problem was you dont know where to go and then you thought it was sunday why not going to church and thank the Lord for bringing me here.. so i asked some lady passing by the direction to the church and she said she's going to chuch , ''what a co incidence'' i thought , and followed her to the church.. 

As i entered the church i saw message was going on so i dint feel like sitting in the front because i dont wanna drag people's attention by walking straight to the front that too when the church is almost over so i just took a back seat..

I prayed silently and saw people exiting chuch one by one , i dint dared to get up because i dont have any where to go.. tears started forming in my eyes i pushed my selef not to cry infront of other people , but then it became silent i thought everyone left , i could'nt hold my tears anymore so let it out but thing i dint noticed that guy was watching me, he approached me and sat beside me and asked if i was okay.. i looked at him and my vision was blurry because of tears..i shuttered trying to say something.

I wiped my tears and looked at the guy beside me ...he was siwon.

I was speechless.. I can sense he was worried and I could'nt hold your tears anymore and cried , siwon saw me crying took me in his embrace , i was shocked but who cares its siwon so i hugged him back and told him my side of story....

 

End of pearl's pov

 

 

They both walked outta the church, and siwon staring at her and she felt uneasy. ''she's beautiful'' siwon thought and he cleared his throat and asked her that where she's gonna stay? 

''I dont know'' she replied. Well why dont you stay at my dormitory he asked? she lift her head up to see siown and her lips curved up into a smile but soon she frowned.

''whats the matter'' he asked, ''i cant stay at your place for long it will be inappropriate'' she said. 

''You can stay as long as you want untill you find a place you to stay' he said....

''aww my life saver'' she whispered, thank you siwonnie i mean siown sshi. ''hey dont be formal and besides you can call me siwon or siwonnie , we are friends right?'' he said

wait did he just said we are friends she mentally screamed , it means she's going to suju's dorm and she's gonna meet donghae.

siwon saw how excited she was and he chuckled and held her hands took her to suju dorm...