ch 5

Will dreams come true?

pearl's pov

 

i heard someone knocking my door,i rubbed my eyes got up from bed and opened te door..

kyu oppa??

kyuhyun: hey babe get ready..

get ready, but why she asked??

kyuhyun:come on just get ready arasso...

ah nae oppa il be there in 15 minutes..

he kissed my  forehead and gone out of my room..

i took a quick shower and wear something comfortable and exited my room..

oppa im ready i said smiling

kyuhyun:babe you look so beautiful..

he kissed my cheeks and i blushed and looked around if anyone's looking then i took a chance and kissed his cheeks back.

 

end of pov

 

lotte world:

 

lotte world waa i always wanna come here thank you oppa she hugged him...

kyuhyun:you like it right,this is our first date..

she blushed at the word 'date'

kyuhyun:aigoo is my girl blushing???

you quickly looked at other side and said anio im not...

kyuhyun:lets go to the rides...

rides?? your eyes widened..because you are afraid of rides...

kyuhyun:yah!is anything wrong??

anio oppa nothing lets go..

lets go on that...kyu oppa said..

mwoh??a giant wheel??

lets go babe said kyuhyun and held her hand dragged through the crowd

she and kyuhyun sat in one cabin of the giant wheel,she was scared that sweat beads were forming on her forehead..

kyuhyun noticed that she was afraid of that ride,before he could say lets get down, the wheel started moving,

as the wheel started moving faster she screamed and hugged kyuhyun tightly...

kyuhyun hugged her back,its okay baby the ride is going to end soon.. he comforted her whispering soothing words

and soon after the ride ended she quickly ran and throwed up...

kyuhyun rubbed her back and said are you fine baby?

nae oppa im fine she said

kyuhyun:yah why dint you told me before that your afraid of rides???

oppa you were looking so happy and i dont want to spoil this moment,and thats why i dint tell you anything..

kyuhyun looked at her and hugged her...

after that they went to eat something and went back to dorm..

leeteuk:how was your date??

oppa it was wonderfull i had really good time with kyu oppa,she said shyly...

while kyuhyun got a call

 

kyuhyun:hello omma,mwoh???nae arasso il be there omma,nae bye omma...

kyu oppa what happened you look disturbed? she asked worried

what your omma said??

kyuhyun:i have to go my appa's heLeeteuk:worried???

ne teukie oppa im worried to death...

leeteuk:dont worry he will be fine,he said that he will inform us if he needs anything right?so no need to worry...

if you worry,he will feel bad for making you worry...

gomawo oppa now in fine she said.

pearly you worries a lot,let get all your worries off you,donghae said..

what do you mean hae oppa???

well since you came here you only went out with kyuhyun.

so i want to be your guide and give you a tour to seoul city,what do you say???

really hae oppa she asked and said she'l go out and take fresh air for now.

donghae:alright then get ready we are going out.

she smiled and went to get ready..

after taking warm bath,she took out jeans and a white top to wear,she made a pony tail,and went into the living room saw donghae was waiting for her..

kangin: take care of her or else il break ur arms 

donghae: i know hyung, lets go then pearly, he held her hand took her out

 

donghae took her to the cafe,

so pearly what do you want to drink??

"a coffee would be fine oppa" she said

donghae went to order and came back with 2 cups of coffee...

suddenly a group of girls entered the cafe,

donghae quickly put on his base ball cap,so that the girls wont recognise him,but to his dismay one of the girls recognised him...

girl 1:hey dont he look like donghae of super junior??

girl 2:yes he is..

girl 3:ofcourse he is,coz he is hiding his face,so he must be real donghae...

slowly there was chaos in the cafe...

as the girls tried to confront donghae...he quickly grabbed pearly's hand and run away from cafe with the girls following them....

other girls on the road saw a group of girls screaming donghae's name and following the guy and the girl,out of curiousity they started following them too...

soon donghe and pearly went out of breathe..

oppa i cant run more she said,

then they ran even more fast untill crazy fans were out of sight,they saw a small candy shop and hide in that shop,untill those crazy fans left....

woah that close hae she said and both laughed...

donghae peeked outside and saw fans left,he hired a cab and went back to dorm with pearl.

alth is not in good condition....

mwoh??il come with you oppa...

kyuhyun:anio you stay here nae i cant tell my parents about you right now,may be later when my appa's health become good..

arasso oppa let me help you pack...

leeteuk:dont worry kyuhyun-ah il manage everything here..

siwon:if you need any help call us. siwon oppa is really nice she thought

sungmin:kyuhyun-ah do you want me to come with you

kyuhyun:anio hyung deul...il call if i need anything..bye hyung deul.., he took his belonging and kissed her forehead and 

after that he left...