ch 11

Will dreams come true?

Pearls pov-

 

  Why is my heart racing? I leaned onto the wall and placed my hand on my chest and felt like it will jump out, I never felt like this before. Why when he’s near I feel this way? Why I feel so happy when I’m with Hae oppa?  It’s too wrong for me to even think about him, but does he think about me the same. Leeteuk oppa what will he think about me, they let stay in their dormitory and even hide me from their manager, if they know that I’m cheating on their maknae they won’t be happy about this and Heechul oppa? No he don't care about me anyway. Siwonnie he trusts me a lot what if he know about my feels? He’s like a best friend to me ever since, I can’t hide this from him. He told me I can share with him all my secrets and he promised he won’t reveal them to anyone. Siwon is such a good friend of mine, he even knows all of my secrets but if he knows it from others he’ll be hurt. All these questions were made me dizzy, so I decided to tell Siwon, so I opened the door and saw Siwon outside my room and was about to knock the door but stopped when I opened the door. I told him I want to talk to him but he dint said anything in response instead he gestured me to follow him and so I did followed him.

 

End of pearl’s pov-

 

 

Siwon sat down on the floor and told her to sit beside him, she noticed all of them we’re staring at her. Hankyung came in with Donghae behind him as he sat next to Heechul and Donghae next to Eunhyuk. Leeteuk saw everyone gathered as he cleared his throat and looked at pearl and then at Donghae.

Kibum: we are gathered here because of some problem and we want to sort it out together.

Eunhyuk: problem? Are we gonna disband or sm will kick us out?

Ryeowook: Hyukkie hyung you imagine up to great extents let’s just listen to what Teukie hyung has to say.

Kangin: I sensed something wrong with Teukie last night but he dint uttered a word till now.

Siwon: even Pearl dint talked to me.

Yesung: I’m just confused

Eunhyuk: neither did Donghae talked to me, I want to talk to him yesterday but he slept so early.

Siwon: Donghae, Leeteuk hyung and Pearl they all are upset.

Ryeowook: I agree, are they upset because they had a fight?

Yesung: im still confused

Siwon: I think they three are planning on playing pranks on us?

Kibum: no Siwon hyung, actually I and Teukie hyung went for a walk and when we came back we saw something very disturbing.

 

Pearl and Donghae tensed up as Leeteuk and Kibum eyed both of them.

 

Kangin: what did you see a ghost?

Leeteuk: please Kangin, it’s really serious problem and were not playing around.

Eunhyuk: oh look now he’s talking.

Yesung: I’m confused.

Siwon: tell us what did you see and cut the suspense.

Heechul: stop it alright I’m done with this , just spill the beans already.

 

Leeteuk: we saw Donghae and Pearl kissing

Siwon: I know…wait what?

 

Siwon looked at pearl and she was looking down, there was dead silence after what leeteuk said. Everyone were in their deep thoughts. 

 

Hankyung: Pearly are you cheating on kyuhyun? 

Pearl: …

Eunhyuk: Hae you dint told me about this, is this the reason why you ignoring me?

Donghae: Hyukkie I wanted to tell you but I don't know how to.

Kibum: Donghae hyung do you love her?

Donghae: Yes I do love her.

Kangin: hey girl I thought you loved Kyuhyun and you kissed Donghae, if Kyuhyun knows about this he’ll be very hurt and we wouldn’t let our maknae hurt again because of a girl.

 

Pearl looked down and said “I still love Kyuhyun”

 

Donghae: you love him? Then why did you kissed me? Are you playing with my feelings? I know you love me, why don't you just stop lying to yourself?

Yesung: this is getting complicated.

Heechul: I knew it, we shouldn’t have trusted his foreigner, lets kick her out.

Hankyung: hyung be nice I’m a foreigner too

Heechul: we love you Hannie but not her.

Siwon: please don't insult my friend and beside where will she go? 

Ryeowook: If Kyuhyun comes back ask for her after she left, what are we going to tell him?

Heechul: let’s just tell him that she cheated on him with other guy and we kicked her out, it’s simple as hell.

Siwon: please hyung-deul she’s my friend and a human, she have feelings too, don't insult her like this.

Leeteuk: your friend cheating on our maknae, did you forgot it took him so much time to get over his past, he was like almost dead when his girlfriend left him for other guy, and now if he comes to know about this he’l be broken.

 

Pearl: I love Kyuhyun and about the kiss it was a mistake and I don't love Donghae, I don't know what happened to me at that time, I dint mean to kiss you back, but it happened. I’m at wrong I apologize for the wrong I did.

Donghae: A mistake? Now that hurts, look at me and tell me pearly if it was really a mistake? I felt love when we kissed, if only Teukie hyung and Kibum dint showed up at that moment I’m sure you would have confessed to me.

Pearl: I said I don't love you, I love kyuhyun oppa.

Donghae: why don't you look at me in the eyes and tell me that you don't love me?

 

Donghae held pearl’s hand in his as he lifted her chin up and forced her to look at him but she pushed him and ran into her room. Donghae just stood there dumbfounded when she pushed him and ran away. Others except Eunhyuk left to their rooms one by one leaving Donghae and Eunhyuk alone in the living room. None of them understand how Donghae felt, only Eunhyuk was beside him all the time. Donghae fell on his knees and cried silently, Eunhyuk felt so bad seeing his best friend in misery, he sat down next to Donghae and pulled him to a tight hug and told him not to cry anymore for the ones who don't even think about him. Donghae dint say a word, he felt like his whole world came crashing down, but he was glad that this best friend dint left his side, he wiped his tears with Eunhyuk’s shirt but Eunhyuk dint mind at all, later he was planning on making Donghae wash his shirt.

Leeteuk came out after some time and ordered everyone to get ready for their schedules and said “we have a photo shoot together and dance practice and later we are going to eat outside as manager hyung told so and about Pearl I’m sure she knows how to cook, hurry up and get ready our cars will be here soon and if we won’t be ready in time manager hyung will freak out. We don't want him to come inside and check on us and find out about Pearl, so before he comes let’s wait for him outside”. Members nodded and went into their respective rooms, Eunhyuk dragged donghae into their and they showered together to save time.

 

Siwon took a quick bath because he want to talk to Pearl before leaving for their schedules, so he sneaked into pearl’s room and saw her standing near the window looking outside and crying, he felt really bad and the way Heechul talked might have hurted her, he hugged her from behind and told her about their schedule and they will come back late night. He cupped her face and told not to wait for them and gave her some money to buy some food, he even told her not to stay up late and sleep early. She looked at him with teary eyes and asked him if she could call him when she’s scared at night Siwon nodded and wiped her tears. He told her not to cook instead buy food with the money he gave her, she nodded and hugged him as he wrapped his arms around her waist. He doesn’t want her to cook because he knew the last time she tried to cook she cut her finger so he don't want Pearl to hurt herself, he broke the hug and wiped her tears and told her he will talk to her later as he was getting late for work, she nodded and assured him that she’ll be fine and she will take care of herself, and she told him not to worry about her. Siwon kissed her forehead and told her he will call her whenever he’s free and he left with other members to work.

 

Donghae’s pov-

 

  I knew she was lying, if she loved Kyunhyun she wouldn’t had kissed me the other night, I have to talk to her but she will ignore me when others are around. We reached SM building the whole ride from dorm to SME was silent and awkward, none of them talked only Hyukkie was glancing every now and then at me, he’s a good friend he worries a lot about me. We all got out of our cars, sun was brightly shining I hope I can lie on green grass and enjoy the warmth but our schedules are too tight we don't have enough time to rest. My thoughts again drifted to pearly, I hope she’s not crying she’s really sensitive. I dint sleep well last night I tried to cover my dark circles, I thought no one noticed but manager hyung asked me if I was okay I just nodded and said I couldn’t sleep well last night, he told me to take care as he left and I followed everyone inside, SNSD girls passed us and I squinted Jessica, she was waving at me but I was in my deepest thoughts, so I let it pass and went on. Leeteuk hyung escorted all of us to the hall where photo shoot was held, I should concentrate on the shoot I told myself. I tried not to think about pearly but to dismay I failed, photographer said I was faking a smile. I apologized and tried to smile again when I suddenly remembered her angelic face and automatically a smile spread on my face, I don't know how the photo shoot went but manager hyung said I was gloomy in the beginning but I did well in the rest. Our good memories together made me happy at that moment. If only she said she loves me I would have fight the world for her, is she scared of kyuhyun? As far as I know kyuhyun will understand our love, Hyukkie snapped his fingers his infront of me and woke me up from my thoughts, he dragged me to the room where we practice our out. I couldn’t get her off my mind, Teukie hyung scold me for spacing out and for the wrong steps. I’ve disappointed members today. I made up my mind not to think about her, I focused on my steps and repeated it over and over for few hours until I was sweaty and tired. That’s all for today said the choreographer and left the room, as soon as he left everyone fell on the floor exhausted. Today was really tiring I heard Kangin hyung speaking, I even heard Ryeowook and Yesung hyung whispering about me, I sighed and got up from the floor and said that I’m going to take a shower, I felt like I was talking to air because no one responded. I lazily dragged myself to the wash room, I removed my clothes and stood under the shower. After ten minutes I wiped myself and wore other clothes which I brought earlier and walked out. Manager hyung and others were waiting for me outside in the car, I guess I took long shower. When I reached the car “what took you so long” I heard him say, but I just ignored him and sat in the car. “Mannerless kid” I heard him mumble, I don't care less what others think about me, when driver started the car I opened the car’s door and hopped out and said I’ll go back to dorm because I was not hungry, I heard manager hyung yelling but I walked away and hired a cab and left for dorm. I was really tired so I fell on my bed and slept not even caring to remove my shoes. 

 

End of Donghae’s pov-

 

 

Sorry for updating very very late, so here’s the double update enjoy..