ch 7

Will dreams come true?

While in the dorm, some of them pretend to be sleeping until their leader was out of sight , when leeteuk and kibum went outside ryeowook ,eunhyuk ,kangin  and donghae came out of their rooms and sat in the living room to watch horror movie. Hyung il play the movie till then someone get the popcorn to eat said wookie, im not going said donghae , dont look at me either im a lazy monkey said eunhyuk, then ryeowook looked at kangin and sighed bacause he knows kangin will not do any work , he only listens to the leader so wookie decided to bring popcorn and drinks for them. Fine i get the popcorn and drinks till then find a good horror movie said wookie and went into kitchen and opened a medium sized cupboard and picked some packets of popcorn and chips, wookie loves cheese puffs so he hide some of those in his pj's went into the living room and handed them to others. "Hey where are the drinks?" asked eunhyuk  go get yoursef said wookie and sat beside kangin. Aish in the absense of kyuhyun you become so naughty wookie said eunhyuk and went into the kitchen and grabbed some soft drinks and came back when kangin played a movie , when eunhyuk came back with drinks donghae made sure eveyone settled and then he switched off the lights.

 

pearl's pov-

 

I was trying to sleep but the boys were making noises in the living room , 'what the hell are they doing at this time i thought ,so i dragged myself out of my bed and wore my pants and walked out to see what they are doing. As i stepped out they were watching a movie and others i thinks they are asleep but then my eyes landed on t.v , when the movie started eveyone became silent and i was watching it from a far , "what are they doing the volume is high, what if other might wake up" i whispered, i think kangin oppa heard me , he looked at me and told me to join them.

When kangin oppa asked me to join then i saw everyone looked at me i felt insecure , i dont like it many pairs of eyes staring at me, i rubbed my nape awkwardly and walked towards them taking small steps, i asked what movie they are watching. Hae said its a horror movie , i tensed at the word horror i can see horror movies at day but not at night il get night mare, so i told them i dont wanna watch and walked outside it dark and leaned on the railing, i saw the sky was starless in the void of the night only the moon was visible. As i was enjoying the view someone tapped my shoulder i jumped in fear and was about to scream but that guy closed my mouth , i thought may be he was a theif or a kidnapper what if that kidnapper is a murderer ,so many thoughts were ringing in my head ,then that guy slowly loosen up his grip on me , i took the chance and was about to run but then that guy called out my name "pearly". Wait i know that voice..its hae, i turned around and saw he was standing a few steps ahead of me , he was looking so handsome in the moonlight , he said something but i was just too immersed looking at his features, he waved his hands in front of my face then i came back to earth and cleared my throat and asked him what he was doing here and he almost scared me. He was talking but i was'nt paying attention to what he was saying my eyes landed on his lips, i gulped and moved closed to him, i dont know if that was right or wrong but i felt like kissing him but then i was shocked when donghae cupped my face and kissed me.

 

end of pov-

 

In the park kibum was waiting for leeteuk to tell his secret, as leeteuk finally break the silence and said "i think there's something going on between them". with them? who hyung asked kibum. Its pearl and him said leeteuk sighing. But hyung we all know that kyuhyun and pearl are dating kibum raised his eyebrow and thought may be his hyung has lost his mind. No kibum not kyuhyun i was telling about donghae and pearl , i think donghae is crushing on her and i sensed she also like him , but i never saw her smiling and laughing when she was with kyuhyun said leeteuk. Hyung what are you saying? im sure you're mistaken, may be you should ask them , lets talk and sort it out, hyung dont jump into conclusions , lets get back to the dorm and we'l talk to them tomorrow, and besides it getting dark and i dont wanna get killed by a ghost kibum joked to which leeteuk laughed and said thanks for listening to me kibum ah if i told this to kangin im sure he'l break someone's neck for sure.

I know hyung so dont think much, lets go back to the dorm and give your tiny brain a rest said kibum and grinned , leeteuk just smiled and nudged kibum's hand as they both went back to the dorm. They took the elevator as kibum pressed the button to the 12th floor as the elevator's door closed kibum leaned on his hyung's shoulder and said hyung im so tired and im sure everyone are sleeping peacefully and please dont wake me up early tomorrow. alright kiddo you'l be the last one wake up tomorrow, just when they reached the 12th floor they were shocked to see the sight infront of them.