ch 8

Will dreams come true?

“See I told you” said leeteuk out loud enough for donghae to hear him as he break the kiss and was shocked to see leeteuk and kibum came back to the dorm soon, on the other side pearl couldn’t face them, she ran inside leaving donghae and others and locked herself in. Hyung calm down we’ll talk and sort it out in the morning, let’s not create a scene here and wake everyone up said kibum as he mouthed donghae to go inside and held leeteuk’s hand and walked inside.

 

When the others were watching movie they saw her rushing into her room followed by donghae who just came inside and went straight to his room without saying a word, eunhyuk being close to donghae noticed something wrong as he was about to go to donghae’s room to find out what’s wrong with him he saw leeteuk and kibum walked in, they all thought that may be leeteuk will burst out on them for watching late night movies but he dint say a word instead he asked kibum to sleep with him tonight.

Others in the living room who were dumbfounded just exchanged looks as they knew something between those four so they just turned off the movie went inside their respective rooms.

 

Donghae’s pov-

 

I don't know what I did was right or not but she took the first step as if she wanted to kiss me , she was looking so beautiful and her lips I couldn’t hold it anymore ,so I kissed her and I felt her lips were brushing against mine as I was about to deepen the kiss I heard teukie hyung’s voice and I broke the kiss , I was too shocked to react , I looked at her she was in the same situation as I am , her eyes were widened as he ran inside before I could stop her.

I opened my mouth to say something I saw kibum mouthed me to get inside I looked at teuk hyung he had a frown on his face. I knew it isn’t the right time to say anything so I walked in without making eye contact with anyone, I know hyukkie will come flood me with his questions I’m just not in the mood to answer him ,so I lie on my bed and pretend to sleep and I heard hyukkie came inside , I dint move.

I heard him sigh as he fell on his bed. I can feel his eyes staring at my back, minutes passed I soft snores it was hyukkie , finally he slept I shifted my position and laid on my back staring at the white ceiling, and she came in thoughts unknowingly a smile crept on my face. It was a beautiful moment how I wish it lasted long, to think about it I thought she loved kyuhyun but why did she kissed me back, does she even love kyuhyun or me I questioned myself. I don't know what will happen tomorrow but I’m ready to face it. Why am I thinking about her still I should be sleeping right now, do I ….no I shrugged the thought off and drank some water, I should sleep or else manager hyung will rant for not getting enough sleep and probably watching movies all night.

 

End of hae’s pov-

 

Pearl’s pov-

 

My heart is racing, what just happened? He kissed me, but why did he want to do that, doesn’t he know I and kyuhyun are dating and why in the world I kissed him back. What is did is completely wrong, but why that kiss feels so special , I dint feel that warmness when I kissed kyuhyun. Aish I’m going crazy. What if leeteuk oppa tells kyuhyun about me and hae kissed, I hope he wouldn’t tell kyuhyun about this , I love kyuhyun or do I love donghae? Wait what am I thinking I don't love hae, he’s like a friend. I touched my lips I swear I can still feel his lips on mine, what is this feeling? Am I missing kyuhyun and the kisses we shared or am I falling for donghae. No it is totally wrong I love kyuhyun I should not think about donghae anymore. I took my phone and messaged kyuhyun about how is he and his dad’s condition , I lie on my bed and cell phone beeped so I took my phone and saw kyuhyun’s message saying he is fine and his dad will be discharged tomorrow afternoon.

I felt relief that his dad is fine now so I sent him another message asking when he’ll be returning back.

Another beep I knew it was kyuhyun it said he couldn’t be back soon his dad need him there.

I can understand so I texted him back telling him to take of himself but I dint feel like typing I love you, may be its not a good time to say I love you.

I waited for his message but I dint receive his message , I can feel  my eyelids are heavy so I turned off the lights and closed my eyes thinking about donghae.

 

 

End of pearls pov-

 

Sorry for late update

Anyways enjoy reading chap 8 ♡