ch 3

Will dreams come true?

-pearl's pov-

we walked hand-in-hand inside suju's dorm,when we entered all 12 pairs of eyes were staring at us....

some were making sounds oooo yeah and some were whistling...

we were confused then we realised that we were still holding hands....

Then siwon let go of my hand,i hide behind siwon because i was feeling very awkward..

then siwon cleared his throat and made everyone to look at him...

siwon pulled me from behind n said guys she is pearl...

kyuhyun:your girlfriend??

siwon:no kyuhyun-ah,hmm she's a friend...

leeteuk:since when she's your friend,we never met her before...

kyuhyun:she's cute

pearl blushed at kyuhyun's words

hankyung:did she ran away from house with you???

donghae:she's really pretty..

siwon:aish listen to me 1st....i met her today in the church..and she ran away from her house for some reason and its personal...

she dont have anywhere to go or live so i bought her here,but when she'l find a place to live she will leave,is it okay if she stays here??

i heard everyone said yes..

then i moved forward and said my name is pearl,please take care of me and il try my best not to be burden on you guys then i bowed....

i saw leeteuk came near me and said pearl dont say your burden to us,well you are little sister to me and you can stay here as long as you want....

thank you leeteuk sshi i said and smiled 

leeteuk:aigoo you are so cute he pinched my cheeks and said you dont have to be formal you can call me oppa if you want...

i blushed at the sudden contact....

guys she must me tired let her take rest we will talk to her later siwon said...

ryeowook:but where will she sleep??

sungmin:good question ryeowok-ah,where will she sleep??

leeteuk:since shindong is not staying with us we will let her use that room and donghae will sleep in eunhuk and sungmin's room...

pearl:thank you so much everyone for making me stay here...i love you all..

kibum:hey im kim kibum,nice to meet you,let me lead you to your room...

thnak you kibum oppa i said n went in my room(shindong and donghae' room)

i took a shower and lie on the bed n went into dreamland....

 

NEXT DAY

 

should we wake her up,

no she must be tired,

she must be hungry we should wake her up...

pearl heard faint voices outside her room ,she was up but still in bed, she wore pink pj's with bunnies printed on them...

suddenly she heard a loud thud,it was her room's door opened wide and 12 men barged in,she were too shocked to react

then she suddenly screamed out loud ahhhhhhhh,12 men ran out because of your scream,

from outside her room leeteuk was saying,yah pearl you scared us...

she ran out of her room and bowed to them and apologised 'im so sorry oppa deul,i dint habituated to your presence yet, i was so shocked when you guys suddenly barged in my room i got scared and i screamed im sorry she said...

yesung:its okay peel just go freshen up nae...

yesung oppa its pearl not peel she pouted

ywsung: ahh mianhe pearl

ryeowook:i made breakfast so come fast soon nae...

she bowed to them and ran back to her room...

 

kyuhyun:she's really cute in those pink pj's

sungmin:yah ert kyuhyun sungmin hit kyuhyun's head-

heechul:she's cute but not my type ,he rolled his eyes

kyuhyun:yah heechul hyung she's mine kyuhyun grinned

siwon:since when she became yours???

kyuhyun:yesterday hyung...  he was grining widely like an idiot-

leeteuk hit kyuhyun's head while she came out of her room and asked 'leeteuk oppa why did you hit kyuhyun oppa'??

kyuhyun:well because i...

leeteuk cut kyuhyun's words its nothing he was just disobeying his hyung-deul....

come and have breakfast with us siwon said...

she rubbed her nape and went to eat with them...

thank you for the good meal wookie oppa she said...

ryeowook blushed at his nick name

leeteuk:okay guys its time for us to go on our schedules,lets go now....

suddenly kyuhyun started crying holding on to his stomach

what happened to him he was fine just now she thought..

kyuhyun:ahhh my stomach it hurts a lot...

leeteuk sighed and said fine kyuhyun-ah il ask manager hyung to give you a day off...

leeteuk whispered to kyuhyun tell her your feelings and he smirked 

kyuhyun:nae hyung thank you.. ahh my stomach...

sungmin:kyuhyun-ah do you want me to stay with you..

kyuhyun:anio hyung pearl

is there she'l take care of me...

if you need anything call me okay said worried siown

kyuhyun:nae hyung bye now....

everyone left leaving you and kyuhyun alone....