ch 10

Will dreams come true?

 Donghae’s pov-

 

  I keep thinking about her all night long, am I in love with her, I need to talk to her and sort out things, I  at hyukkie he’s still sleeping such a lazy . I shook him and told him to wake up soon as I took a towel from my closet and stepped into the bathroom and showered for almost 20 minutes, I wiped off the droplets off my body with my towel and wrapped it around my waist and walked out and saw hyukkie woke up and still rubbing his sleepy eyes. What is he ask me what happened yesterday, I can’t answer him or anyone yet not until I talk to pearly, so I told him to take shower and come out to have breakfast. I went outside to see everyone at dining table having their breakfast, I slowly went into kitchen and grabbed a bottle of orange juice and sat on the couch in the living. I looked around I dint see her in the dining hall, is she still sleeping? Should her wake her up? Not until teukie hyung and kibum are around. 

 

  Teukie hyung told everyone get ready so we all could go to our schedules, then I remember that day when kyuhyun said he had bad tummy ache, I knew he dint that day he proposed her. What I use the same excuse, so I fell on the floor and cried out loud clutching on to my tummy, sungmin hyung rushed to my side and rubbed my tummy and told teukie hyung to take me to hospital, but I said I’ll be fine I just need to take rest. I can see teukie hyung dint believed me but he said I can rest, I was glad he agreed is he not mad at me? Oh well I can talk to her now when everyone leave. Before leaving kibum told that pearly went out for spa and will be back in the evening, I saw kibum smirking and left with everyone. All this drama I did for nothing? What a fail I sighed and lay on the couch, what am I going to do now all the in the dorm alone, may be hyung-deul haven’t left yet. I rose up quickly off from the couch and slipped my foot into sneakers and ran outside too see the van take off, my mouth hung open I was late. I mentally banged my head on the wall, I went back inside and a thought crossed my mind, so I took my baseball cap and wear a mask to cover my nose and face, and some cool shades which I brought last Saturday, I looked in the mirror after wearing a mask, shades and cap, I couldn’t recognize myself. I praised myself ‘wow donghae you look so awesome’ and left the dorm in search of nearest spa.

 

  After coming out of the dorm I looked everywhere to make sure no one recognize me, I grinned because I successfully hidden my identity. I walked for fifteen minutes still no spa, maybe I should’ve looked in the other block, but the other block is far from here. So I hired a cab and in five minutes I reached and pay the fare and got off from the cab. I saw a spa but how am I supposed to go inside girl’s spa but I have to do it, so I slowly dragged my legs towards spa and opened the door to see many pairs of eyes landed on me, I was tensing mentally. A girl approached me and asked me what I was doing in girl’s spa but my eyes were searching for her and spotted a girl, but I’m not sure if she’s the one. That girl kept asking me and she was about call security guard, that girl whom I guessed as pearly turned around because of the chaos. I found her I whispered and turned back and left before I kicked out from there. What am I supposed to do till she come out, I spotted a tree it was big, very big indeed so I went near the tree and sat under it for some shade. I waited for almost four hours finally she came out, my mouth hung opened, she was looking so pretty. She wasn’t that far I can see her clearly from where I am sitting, while I was spacing out she left, I rose up from the ground and dusted off my back looked for her, she’s really fast. I ran fast to catch up with her, when I came near to her I slowed up and followed her.

 

  She walked into a coffee shop and I followed her inside, I realized this was the same coffee shop I and pearly came before, so she does remember our little date I grinned standing at the entrance. She sat on the same place where we sat last time I walked towards where she sat and took my seat opposite to her, she looked up at me and gave me ‘why the hell are sitting here look’ I ignored her and called waiter, when the waiter approached us she gave her order first. She ordered for a cup of coffee and so did I. waiter left taking the order, I took my chance to talk to her but in a while waiter came back and placed two cups of coffee on our table. We drank silently I wanted to talk to her but I couldn’t open my mouth, why was I feeling so nervous, we live in the same dorm and talk daily, but was I feeling awkward. Maybe because the kissed made things awkward, I was in my thoughts and when I looked at her, she was not there. Aish why is she so fast I thought as I pay for my coffee and exited the coffee shop. She was nowhere to be found so I slowly walked home, I dint hired a cab because I don't want to go home so early.

 

After like 45 minutes I finally reached the dorm, I was so tired because I walked so much, I took the elevator and pressed the button 12 and waited as I sat on the chair which was in the elevator. Still on fifth floor aish why did we take 12th floor it’s so long way to go, I was so tired that I felt like sleeping the left. I closed my eyes and waited till the elevator stops, I thought I was stuck in the elevator for life time. Finally it stopped on 12th floor I was the happiest person on the earth to reach home. I took my keys out and opened the door and saw pearly already reached home, she was on the couch watching t.v , I waved at her but she dint even looked at me. That was weird, hey pearly I called out but she just acted as if I wasn’t around. Great she is ignoring me, I took off my shoes and went in and sat beside her but got up and sat on the floor. Wait why she is ignoring me now, it was her who wanted to kiss me and now she is avoiding me. I hopped out of the couch to reach her but rose up and walked towards her room, now she is driving me crazy. I held her arms and make her to face me and I asked why she is ignoring me, she dint utter a word. I was getting mad I pinned her to the wall and forced to spill out, she looked terrified so I loosen my grip, but to my dismay members rushed in some lie on the couch, some on the floor and some went into their rooms. But teukie hyungs eyes were on me and pearly, she pushed me and walked into her room. Great what a timing I thought, I asked wookie why they came so early, he said their next schedule was cancelled because their choreographer was sick and he couldn’t make it to sm.

 

I nodded and looked at teukie hyung I felt he’s throwing imaginary daggers at me, I can’t take this anymore. I ignored everyone and walked inside my room.

 

End of hae’s pov-

 

  Why is donghae acting so weird said yesung and eunhyuk nodded and said I noticed that too hyung and I had a feeling that he is ignoring me, why do you think like that hyukie hyung asked siwon. He dint talked to me from yesterday and when I tried to ask him he just changed the topic said eunhyuk. And I feel like teukie hyung is hiding something too and he’s not cheerful anymore said kangin. Hey im not hiding anything and cant you people see it’s donghae and pearl who’s hiding things from us said teukie.

What did they do asked heechul showing no emotions on his face but everyone know how curious heechul was to know what’s going on between donghae and pearl, ask them yourself said leeteuk and told hankyung to call donghae out, while siwon called pearl to come outside as they want to talk to her.