ch 6

Will dreams come true?

yah you both came back so quickly and where are your shopping bags??kibum asked..

kibum oppa we went but those crazy fans of donghae oppa chased us out of town pearl said...

mian pearly tomorrow we will go in my car donghae said..

ne oppa but you dont have to say sorry i had fun said pearl and went into her room to change...

she came back and saw ryeowook was cooking,so she went to help him..

wookie oppa can i help you asked pearl, ryeowook lift his spatula and turned around and said are you can cook girly, oh well you can cut the veggies,

ne oppa she said but shez not good with cutting the veggies,

as she was cutting them with much of difficulty suddenly without her knowing she cut her finger and cried in pain,

hearing her voice donghae came running into the kitchen..

he took her hand and kept in cold running water...

yah wookie bring first aid kit soon he yelled,

wookie ran into the bathroom and bought the kit and gave it to donghae..

donghae quickly took the kit ,he opened it and took some cotton and dip in anti-septic liquid and applied on her wound..

yah cant you see and cut see how much blood oozed out donghae yelled her, seeing her eyes getting teary donghae quickly hugged her and said sorry pearly i dint mean to yell at you....

she wiped her tears and said i will be carefull next time oppa 

 

She does'nt know why but she felt good in donghae's arms,

but when he broke the hug she felt disappointed,she wanted donghae not to break the hug...

wookie screamed from the kitchen that dinner is ready..

donghae sat beside her and leeteuk noticed something between them but he shook it off..

everyone were eating except pearl,hey girly you dont like the food asked ryeowook..

anio wookie it looks delicious but she pointed towards her hand it was bandaged as it was deep cut and she can hardly hold the spoon or fork.

its okay pearly say ahhh said donghae and took a spoon full of rice and held it infront of , she was shocked with donghae's sudden action but she went along with it,she opened for donghae to feed her.

Leeteuk saw she was happy spending time with donghae than with kyuhyun, but i thought she loves kyuhyun or is she faking he whispered to himself.. Yah hyung you're talking to air again said kibum and patted leeteuk's cheeks. Leeteuk just chuckled at the words kibum said "talking to air" , may be in foreign they do talk like this, he thought.

 

Leeteuk's pov-

 

I have to talk to someone about this and this girl is so confused with her feelings , in the end those three will get hurt. So i thought i l share this with kibum , he's the closest to me after kangin. But if i tell this to kangin he'l freak out for sure , so after the dinner when everyone going to their bed's i slowly sneaked into kibum's room and told him to take walk with me. I have to say that kibum knew it immediately that i wanna share something with him ,so without asking anything we both walked outta the dorm.

 

End of teuk's pov=-

 

They both walked until they were fsr from the dorm and kibum was waiting for teukie to spill the beans..they kept walking but leeteuk dint say anything, so to break the silence kibum spoke, hyung is there anything that's bothering you? without any reason you would'nt ask me to come out with you like this, tell me hyung and you know you trust me said kibum.

Leeteuk began speaking I do trust you kibum and there are somethings i noticed today which are eating me up and i want you tell you and i dont want to die hiding this secret deep inside my heart. Hyung you are old anyway  kibum joked but leeteuk glared at him and said not funny kibum i have something very serious matter to tell you . lately did you notice donghae's behaviour toward her changed ever since kyuhyun left? 

what do you mean hyung kibum raised his eyebrow and stopped walking and looked at his hyung.

Il explain but lets just sit somewhere shall we said leeteuk and dragged kibum to the near by park as he spotted a bench and sat there with kibum.

So hyung tell me whats going on in your mind asked kibum staring at the leader.

 

To be continued in next chapter..

Thanks for reading ♡