ch 1

Will dreams come true?

Will you be my girlfriend?? he asked. Did i heard it right?? did he asked me to be his girlfriend? omg i cant believe it should i say yes my heart is beating like crazy.. she looked at him in the eyes and said umm hae oppa y-yes she shuttered

ring ring 

what the hell who is spoiling our moment those stupid car horns aishhh she cursed.. then she woke up and thought ahh its only a dream

someone knocked her door she opened it and greeted her mom, her mom greeted her back and peeked in her room which her walls were covered with super junior's posters.. her mom sighed and said pearl baby you know you are dreaming of thing which are highly impossible to even come true..so just get rid of those posters and remember we are going to you father's friends house for dinner so wear something formal and behave and then she left..

wear something formal and behave you imitated and scoffed the hell i aint going there she thought but she have no choice so simply obeyed her mom..

she sighed and opened her cupboard and took a formal black dress out and put the dress on and she was forced to go so she dint bothered to apply make up..

 

pearl's mom called her so she went outta her room and saw her parents were witing for her inside the car, she walked lazily to the car to which she got yelling from her mother, please dont shout im not deaf she said and sat in the car, after 10 minutes the car stopped,we stepped outta the car and saw a big house more like a mansion, we entered the house and welcomed by butlers they escorted us to the smith's who were waiting for us in the dining hall.

Mrs.smith greeted me so she greeted her and bowed just like her mom said to behave and be formal, Her parents and smith's were talking about their business which she's completely not interested.. so she ate her meal quietly.

''what a bore'' she whispered and then she noticed someone sitting infront her , she has to admit he was handsome, when suddenly mrs.smith cleared and said something to which she was'nt paying any attention ,and i felt everyone looking at me and she lift her head and saw they were actually looking at her and as if they want her to say yes , she thought may be some of their business matters so she nodded her head..they cheered and said welcome to our family , she faked a smile and whispered what a weird family...

dinner was really awkward..

 

pearl's pov

 

After the dinner we went back home as i was about to enter my room my mom called and congratulated me, confused i said ''for what''..she continued like thank for saying yes and not insulting us. okay she's confusing me poor brain so i asked her again for what she was congratulating me, she then said ''thank you for saying yes for your and mr.smiths son's wedding..

wait what?? what is she saying i thought and spat ''when did i even said yes for the wedding'' ..then i realised when i nodded my head for something..i mentally banged my head on the wall and said ''mom please i dont wanna get married'' i saw my mom getting angry and she said ''i dont care what you want ,its just settled and you're getting married and its final'' after pushing her decision on me she left my room and cried my heart out that night before going to sleep.

 

End of pearl's pov