back in each others arms

Stars are blind

 

Chapter 8

 

Weeks after weeks he got use to avoiding her. He even avoided Simon D’s house since he knows that she will be there. SNSD ended their promotion earlier that them and so it was easier. He decided to go on a dates hoping it can help him forget her. He would usually bump to Jinwoon and Seohyun in the restaurants where he has his dates but he just ignores them and not even acknowledging that they are around.

 

Seohyun on the other hand can’t understand why he gets jealous seeing Yonghwa with other girls. She has no right though it was her who wanted things to be easier but she can’t help but stare on Yonghwa laughing with other girls. Jinwoon on the other hand had observed so many times how Seohyun looks at Yonghwa. If he was selfish he would have ignored it but his not.

 

Jinwoon: Seohyun! Do you want to break up? (He said in a low voice)

Seohyun: huh? What? What did you say again I didn’t hear you!

Jinwoon: do you want to break up!

Seohyun: What? Jinwoon why would you say that?

Jinwoon: It seems like you’re not happy with me!

Seohyun: Why would you think that?

Jinwoon: Because it seems that you still can’t get over him.

Seohyun: What? What are you talking about!

Jinwoon: You don’t have to deny it Seohyun its too obvious!

Seohyun: Jinwoon!

Jinwoon: Let’s just break up!

Seohyun:I don’t want to!

Jinwoon: But I want too!

Seohyun: I thought you love me?

Jinwoon: I do but you don’t!

Seohyun: Jinwoon!

Jinwoon: Let’s end it here Seohyun!

Seohyun: Jinwoon! Jinwoon! Jinwoon! (she shouted)

 

Jinwoon stood up and left Seohyun. Everyone was looking at Seohyun who was shouting including Yonghwa. She saw everyone was staring at her she stood up, got her bag and left the place. She decided to go to a bar and get drunk.Lee Joon saw her and called Yonghwa.

 

Ring Ring….

Yonghwa: Joon!

Lee Joon: Bro!

Yonghwa: Yah! Whats up?

Lee Joon: did you and Seohyun back together?

Yonghwa: No! She’s with Jinwoon

Lee Joon: Oh! I didn’t know that! I though you two got back together because I saw you two together in the news. I see I have to call Jinwoon then.

Yonghwa: Wait! Why?

Lee Joon: She’s here in the bar really drunk!

Yonghwa: Really? Seohyun doesn’t even drink! What bar is that I’ll come!

Lee Joon: Oh! it’s the one near Myundong!

Yonghwa: Oh! I see! Im coming!

Lee Joon: Okay! Call me when you’re here.

 

Yonghwa then excused himself from his date and told her that he needed to do something important. When he arrived in the bar he called Lee Joon to meet him in the entrance.

 

Lee Joon: Bro (he gives Yonghwa a hug)

Yonghwa: where is she?

Lee Joon: she’s in the table near the bar

Yonghwa: Okay! Thanks Bro!

Lee Joon: no prob! I know how you care for her so much!

Yonghwa: She’s my everything Joon!

Lee Joon: Yaaaaaahhhhh! Jinwoon will really kill you.

 

Yonghwa then went to Seohyun’s table and  sit near her.

 

Yonghwa: Seohyun!

Seohyun: Oppa! (she hugs him and cried)

Yonghwa: Are you okay? Why are you drinking? This is so not like you! (Wiping her tears)

Seohyun: Jinwoon broke up with me! (She cried harder)

Yonghwa: Shhhhh…..shhhh….it’s okay! It’s okay! Shhhhh….( he comforted her and caress his back.

Yonghwa: Why are drinking?

Seohyun: Coz everything seems so hard this days! So this is how you felt?

Yonghwa: Seohyun lets just go home! (He tried to pull her away from her chair but she sit still)

Seohyun: Oppa! Have you move on from me?

Yonghwa: Seohyun! Why are you asking me this?

Seohyun: Coz I too can’t seem to move on from you. (She cried harder and he hugged her again)

Yonghwa: Seohyun!

Seohyun: For years I have always felt guilty and wondered how where you doing? Are you alright? Do you still hate me? Do you still love me? Coz I still do! But then when you told me you still love me I can’t accept it coz it was not right! But the worst feeling in the world is when you can't love anyone else because you’re heart still belongs to the one who broke it.

 

Yonghwa: Sometime love is not always right Seohyun.

Seohyun: I know Oppa!

Yonghwa: What do want me to do Seohyun? Coz if you beg me to come back to you I will have no second thoughts I will come back to you.

Seohyun then cried even louder.

Seohyun: Can I do that Oppa! Can I beg to have you back again?

Yonghwa: You don’t have too! (He wipe her tears and smiled at her)

Seohyun: I was really jealous when you were on a date with other girl! (She admitted to him)

Yonghwa: really! You were?

Seohyun: Don’t do that again!

Yonghwa: I won’t coz I have you now.

 

He broke their hug and cupped her face with his hand and kissed her. Camera flashes where everywhere and when he realizes it he covered her face and pulled her out of the bar. He then opened his car and let her in. He drove them both to his place since she was drunk and he doesn’t want her unnies to find out. He covered her with some blanket and tucks her in bed.

 

Yonghwa: Goodnight! Seohyun! (Kiss her in the forehead)

 

 

In the morning Yonghwa woke up with Seohyun hugging him. He observe her as she sleeps and he can’t help but smile on how angelic her face is when she is sleeping. Few minutes after Seohyun then woke up.

 

Yonghwa: Good morning angel (He smiled to her)

Seohyun: Ugggghhhh! Headache!

Yonghwa: That’s what you get for drinking so much! (He kiss her)

Seohyun: uggggghhh! Oppa! Bad breath!

Yonghwa: Yah! Your breath even smells like alcohol!

Seohyun: Sorry!  (She hugs him)

Yonghwa: You’re so cute (he kisses her nose)

 

Then suddenly Minhyuk opened his door!

Minhyuk: Opppps! Sorry (He closed the door and went out)

Yonghwa: Yah! What is it?

Minhyuk: Gave him the news article with a picture of them kissing.

 

Yonghwa: Finally a news that’s real!

Seohyun: What is it oppa

Yonghwa showed him the news.

 

Yonghwa: This was because Seohyun was drunk and you took advantage of me Seohyun (he joked)

Seohyun:Yah! Choding (she slaps his arms)

Yonghwa: Ouch!

Minhyuk: What will you do Hyung?

Yonghwa:We’ll admit it!

Minhyuk:What are you crazy!

Yonghwa: No! I just want the whole world know that she’s mine (he hugs her and kiss her hair)

Seohyun: Aaaiiiisssshhhh! Oppa!

Yonghwa: What! You don’t like it? Fine! I’ll not admit it. I’ll tell them! She’s not my girlfriend she just took advantage of me.

Seohyun: Aiiissshhh! Oppa!

Yonghwa: So what now?

Seohyun: I think we just need to admit it! Denying it will just cause problems.

Yonghwa: That’s my point smarty pant! If we deny it people will not stop.

Yonghwa: I’ll call my manager for a press conference within this week.

Seohyun: Okay!

Yonghwa: Wanna have breakfast in Samdi’s house? These boys can’t cook.

Seohyun: Okay!

 

Yonghwa and Seohyun then drove to Simon D’s house since its just 10 minutes drive away from Yonghwa’s Dorm.

 

Yonghwa: Boo!

Simon D: I’m in the kitchen

Yonghwa: Boo! Were having breakfasts here! (Holding Seohyun’s hands)

Simon D: Yah! You two you’re in the headlines again! I think I don’t have to ask if it’s real or not it’s quite obvious.

Yonghwa: yeah! Were back together! (Yonghwa back hug her)

Simon D: Yah! I hope there will be no more fighting this time. It’s so hard to handle you Boo!

Yonghwa: Yeah! No more fighting this time!

Lady Jane: Waaaahhhhhh! Im so happy for the two of you!

Seohyun: Thank you unnie!

Simon D: Now let’s go eat breakfast you two.

 

In the table the two can’t help but be lovey dovey.

Yonghwa: Babe! Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! (Feeding Seohyun)

Seohyun:Uhhhmmmm…Thanks babe (gave Yonghwa a kiss)

Simon D: Aissssshhhhh! This two! Your sweetness is killing me!

Lady Jane: Their even sweeter than us babe! Im so jealous

Yonghwa: You two can do whatever you want we won’t mind!

Simon D: Yah! Yonghwa stop being too sweet! My girlfriend might demand me to be sweeter.

Lady Jane: Don’t worry babe! I love you just the way you are! (she kiss Simon D)

Yonghwa: Ayeeeee!!! Look hyung! She loves you just the way you are! How sweet can that get! Ayeeeeeeee!!! (he teased)

Seohyun: Hyun! Take me home my unnies are looking for me already!

Yonghwa: aaaahhhh! Yeah! Okay! Hyung we gotta go bye!

Simon D: Okay! Bye!

Seohyun: Thank you for the breakfast Oppa! Bye Unnie!
Lady Jane: Bye you two!

 

When Seohyun arrived in her dorm she was bombarded with questions.

Sunny: Yah! Seohyun! Can you explain this? (She showed her the news paper)

Seohyun: We got back together.

Hyoyeon: What? What about Jinwoon.

Seohyun: We broke up! Because he thinks I still haven’t move on from Yonghwa!

Tiffany: Whoooaaa! But that was fast! You move on really fast!

Seohyun: We just both love each other what’s there to wait?

Yoona: I hope he won’t hurt you again Seohyun!

Seohyun: He won’t unnie! This time he won’t!

Soohyung: He better not mess up this time

Jessica: But we are happy for you! We will support you no matter what.

Seohyun: thank you unnie!

 

The next day Yonghwa release a statement to the media admitting that he and Seohyun are back together.

 

Yes! We are in relationship and this is the happiest we’ve ever been. I love her and I’ll take care of her but I would like to ask you guys to give us privacy. We would like to keep our relationship as private as possible.

 

 

During the year end festival when Cnblue won artist of the year Yonghwa went to Seohyun to give her a hug and kiss and mentioned her on his speech.

 

Yonghwa: First thank you to God for giving us this blessing. Thank to FNC and all the staff,the directors, make-up artist, stylist, sunbaes, friends and to Boices. Lastly thank you to my girlfriend for being my inspiration to write good songs. I love you babe!

 

The crowd can’t help but cheer and shout on Yonghwa’s declaration. Seohyun on the other hand can’t help but blush on what his boyfriend did.

 

Author:

Then I realize I will just put the ending roday so  that I can post new stories hehehehehe! I realize people are not so interested if there is no :) hehehhehehhehe so I'll be back to writing :) hehehehehhe

 

Thanks for reading this fic everyone:)