Big Mistake

Stars are blind

It was SBS Gayo Dajun and every idol in Kpop world  were present you name it TVXQ, Bigbang, Super Junior, Shinee, Mblaq, Beast, Cnblue, Ft Island, 2pm, 2am, 2ne1, SNSD, After school, Tiara, Supreme Team, Kara and etc.

 

Seohyun: Oppa! You performed well! (She kissed Yonghwa)

Yonghwa: Thank you babe! (Hug Seohyun)

 

Backstage was full of stars Yonghwa then saw Simon D and Heechul talking and so he went near them with Seohyun and greated them.

 

Yonghwa: Booo! what sup ? Hi hyung! (he hug Simon D and bowed at Heechul)

Seohyun: Hi Oppas ! Samdi Oppa! How’s Lady Jane unnie? Tell her I miss her it’s been long since we hang in your house.

Samdi: She misses you too Seohyun! She told me to tell you to visit her sometimes.

Seohyun: Deh! I will!

 

Yonghwa and Seohyun usually meet and hang in Simon D’s House since it more private and no one will see them there. They even got a key of his house just in case they want to hang. Yonghwa and Samdi are like brothers. They are both from Busan and Samdi was Yonghwa’s brother’s best friend. At first Samdi find Yonghwa arrogant since he lost his santoori (dialect) but the more they hang together the more they realize that they  are so much alike.

 

Heechul: How about me Seohyun you don’t miss me?

Seohyun: I see you almost everyday oppa!

Heechul: Your right I bet you’re sick of my face already

Seohyun: right!

 

Staff: SNSD and Super Junior get ready!

 

Seohyun: Oh! It’s our time to perform now! Bye babe (Kisses Yonghwa in the lips)

Yonghwa: Bye! I’m missing you already! (He hugs Seohyun)

Seohyun: yah! Its only gonna be 6 minutes!

Heechul: Aish this two are like the cheesiest couple I know next to Samdi and Lady Jane!

Simon D: Yah! Where not cheesy!

Heechul: Yes! You are!

Yonghwa: ahahahaha! Bye babe! Bye hyung!

 

Samdi and Yonghwa was talking outside the waiting room when suddenly a girl group pass the hallway. It was After School they both bowed at them and the iest Nana wink at Yonghwa and Yonghwa just smiled. Simon D who is very observant didn’t miss it.

 

Simon D: Yah! What was that?

Yonghwa: What Hyung?

Simon D: That wink and flirtation going on!

Yonghwa: Its just for fun Hyung!

Simon D: Yah! Are you cheating on Seohyun.

Yonghwa: ….

Simon D: Spill the bean Kiddo! Tell me!

Yonghwa: I told you it was just for fun! Casual and that stuff!

Simon D: Yah! You really! How could you cheat on your girlfriend? Your girlfriend is like perfect!

Yonghwa: I love Seohyun hyung You know that! It was just in those time she was gone and I miss her.

Simon D: yah! You should stop that! I can’t even cheat on my girlfriend can’t imagine her gone in my life.

Yonghwa: so do I Hyung can’t imagine Seohyun gone in my life.

Simon D: So stop that!

 

Manager: Samdi your next  to perform!

Samdi: Okay! I’m coming! Bye boo!

Yonghwa: See you later boo!

 

Minutes later:

 

Knock knock…

Nana: You  alone?

Yonghwa: Yes! ( He smiled)

Nana: How have you been? (Sit in Yonghwa’s lap and fixing his tie and flirting at the same time)

Yonghwa: fine!

Nana: Really? (She then kiss Yonghwa)

 

Yonghwa was a guy how could he resist the kiss. She was a good kisser no doubt Yonghwa told himself while the two locking lips. Minutes later!

 

Seohyun: Oppa! I saaaaaaaaaawww….! whats this?

 

Yonghwa then stood up and push Nana in the side and fix himself.

 

Yonghwa: uhhmmm…Seohyun

Seohyun: You! (she pointed at Nana) I know that you were a flirt and you everyone around but why my boyfriend?

Nana: Oh! Please Seohyun! Stop acting like you’re so innocent we both know how you are hard by Yonghwa.

Seohyun: At least Im just ed by one guy not like you !

Nana: and you think your guy just you? Oh! please Seohyun He s around as well!

Seohyun: You! (she slaps Nana)

Nana: Oh! No you didn’t (pulled Seohyun’s Hair)

 

Most of the idols are now gathering outside CNblue’s dressing room. 2ne1 like the usual watch them silently in the sides same goes to Big Bang except for Suengri who was rotting for Seohyun to win. Mblaq’s Lee Joon was shoutting at Yonghwa to stop the girls. Tiara was also just looking in shocked. Kara then run for help and asked the 2am boys and 2pm to stop the girls that was fighting in the next room. 2pm and 2am then run knowing one of the girls was Seohyun.

 

Yonghwa: yah! Stop that! (he tried to pull Seohyun away)

Seohyun just push him and slap his face! Everyone who was watching was shocked on what Seohyun did!

 

Nicole: Go Seohyun! That’s my girl!

Yonghwa: Yah! I said stop! ( He tried to pull the girls away from each other)

 

Then 2pm and 2am came!

 

Junso: yah! Nana! Stop hurting Seohyun her face is too natural to be ruined!

Jinwoon: Yes her face is pure not like yours!

Nana: So you’re defending her?

Chansung: Yes we are got a problem with that?

Seulong: Come! Seohyun will take you to your dressing room!

Nichkun: Yonghwa! You take care of this!

Yonghwa: Seohyun!

Seohyun: You! Don’t ever get near me again! (she shouted at him)

Yonghwa: Seohyun! Seohyun! Seohyun!

Nana: just leave her alone Yonghwa ( She touch Yonghwa but Yonghwa push her away)

Yonghwa: Don’t touch me!

 

2am and 2pm help crying Seohyun out of the dressing room. All the idols outside the dressing room sympathize with her and was mad at Yonghwa and Nana. Few minutes later Simon D went back to the dressing room and he was clueless of what happened.

 

Samdi: yah! What happened?

Yonghwa: I screwed up! (he covered his face preventing himself from crying)

Samdi: Yah! What have I told you (he patted Yonghwa’s back)

Yonghwa: I know hyung! I know! (He cried)

 

In SNSD room!

 

Yoona: Yah! Hyunnie what happened?

Seohyun just kept on crying!

Nichkhun: she and Yonghwa had a fight!

Jessica: what! are you okay?

Wooyoung: She caught Yonghwa cheating on her!

Yuri: what with who?

Junho: Nana!
Tiffany: What! That !

 

Few minutes later Suju and Trax entered the room!

 

Leetuek: whats wrong!? Why is uri Seohyunie crying?

Taec: She caught Yonghwa cheating on her!

Jungmo: what? Lets go guys let give this guy a lesson!

 

Super Junior and Jungmo proceeded to CNblue’s dressing room to talk to Yonghwa.

 

In CNblue Dressing Room:

 

Jungshin: Hyung what happened here?

Jonghyun: we heard people talking about you outside!

Minhyuk: How could you do that to her Hyung!

Simon D: just leave him alone guys!

 

Super Junior and Trax then arrived in CNblue’s dressing room!

 

Kyuhyun: Jung Yonghwa how can you do that to her (He push Yonghwa to the wall)

Jungmo: Why you think you’re so cool for her? (Punch Yonghwa)

Simon D: Whoa! Whoa! Guys let’s just chill! No fighting!

Jungmo: Stay away from this Samdi! I know I’m your friend but this friend of yours is too much.

Siwon: Guys let’s just talk. Were all grownups here. (He pacify the boys)

Leetuek: You don’t get near her again! Let’s leave this alone guys!

 

Super Junior went out of the room and left Yonghwa with Simon D. Yonghwa can’t believe what a big mess he just did.

 

Author:

As you all know comments inspires me alot! So comment! comment! comment!