give me a chance

Stars are blind

Chapter 2

 

The next day was KBS Gayo Dajun everyone was still talking about what happened last night. Every Idol was whispering when Yonghwa pass by. Most of the idols were “TEAM SEOHYUN” who could blame them what Yonghwa did was just too much. Yonghwa was by bombarded with judgmental stares if one could die with those stares he would have probably died a lot of times that day. In the hallway he then saw the girl he wanted to talk to the whole night. Seohyun turn back and walk the opposite way avoiding him but he run towards her.

 

 

Yonghwa: let’s talk (he grabs her wrist)

Seohyun: Don’t touch me! (She shouted)

 

Everyone was gathering around them again but luckily Siwon and Nichkun arrived.

 

Siwon: You two not here

Nichkhun : People are watching!

 

Siwon then drag Yonghwa and Seohyun to Super Juniors dressing room.

 

Siwon: Everyone out!

 

Super Junior looks at the two and followed Siwons instruction and went out of their dressing room.

 

Siwon: You two talk and fix this. (he told them and went out of the room)

 

Yonghwa and Seohyun just stared at each other for few minutes.

 

Yonghwa: Im sorry!

 

Seohyun: … (crying)

 

Yonghwa: I don’t know what to say Seohyun! It started because I was missing you! I can’t believe it happened. It was just random nothing more. I love you!

 

 

Seohyun just fell on the floor upon hearing what he said. She can’t believe he even slept with her.

 

Yonghwa: Im sorry! Please forgive me! (He hugs her)

Seohyun: you done? (He pushes him away)

Yonghwa: Seohyun (He look into her eyes crying)

Seohyun: If you’re done I’m going.

 

Seohyun went up and left Yonghwa on the floor crying. Super junior members went back inside their dressing room and just stared at Yonghwa who was in the floor. It was Siwon who help him up.

 

Siwon: Yonghwa! Just go back to your dressing room! Everything will be okay in God’s time. If you pray to God everything will be okay!

 

Yonghwa: Thanks Hyung! (He then bowed to the other Super Junior member and went back to his dressing room)

 

When he got back to his dressing room Simon D was waiting for him.

Yonghwa: Why are you here hyung?

Simon D: You okay?

Yonghwa: I Don’t even know!

Simon: Everyone in Chocoballs hates you! Only me and Guensuk are defending you! Even Hongki was influenced by Heechul to be “Team Seohyun”.

Yonghwa: You don’t have to defend me Hyung! I screw up there is no excuse for it.

 

 

The next day every idol gathered in Incheon Airport going to  Macau for the MNET year end special. Yonghwa meet Simon D and Lady Jane in the entrance.

 

Simon D: Boo!

Yonghwa: Hi Hyung!

Lady Jane: Hi Yonghwa!

Yonghwa: Hi Noona

Lady Jane: just arrived?

Yonghwa: Yes!

Lady Jane: Come lets! Go to the lounge together.

 

In the Lounge Lady Jane saw Seohyun and called her. She didn’t know what happened between Yonghwa and Seohyun since she was busy with her recording. Simon D tried to stop her from calling Seohyun but it was too late!

 

Lady Jane: Hyunnie sweetie! It’s been so long!

Seohyun: Unnie! (She hugs Lady Jane) Hi! Samdi Oppa! (she didn’t even bother to look at Yonghwa who was staring at her)

Simon D: Hi! Seohyun

Lady Jane: gosh I miss you!

Seohyun: I miss you too unnie!

 

Lady Jane senses the awkwardness between the two.

 

Lady Jane: Yah! What’s up with this awkwardness? Are you two fighting again?

Seohyun: we broke up! Unnie

Lady Jane: what why?

Seohyun: He got bored with me! I guess I’m too boring for him (she looked at Yonghwa)

Yonghwa: Yah! I didn’t was not bored with you!

Seohyun: Then what is it then? Huh? (she raised her voice all idols who was in the airport were looking at them again)

Simon D: Yah! Yah! You two not here there are a lots of media! Lets go Yonghwa! Lets go! (he pulled Yonghwa)

Lady Jane: Im sorry Hyunnie! I didn’t know!

Seohyun: Its okay you should have seen the worst.

 

Seohyun then went back to her sister. Yonghwa can see some male idols making a move to Seohyun asking her number and joking around with her. He can’t help but feel jealous and be angry at her because she was entertaining them.

 

In the plane while Yonghwa was going to the restroom he stops at Seohyun and whispered something to her.

 

Yonghwa: Now that you and I broke up you can date them all Seo Joohyun! Date all your admirers!

Seohyun: Don’t worry! I’ll sure will ( she shouted at Yonghwa because she was irritated)

 

 The idols who were sleeping woke up from their sleep and look at them.

 

Yonghwa: Sooth yourself Seo Joohyun! Sooth Yourself! (He shouted back)

Seohyun: I surely will (she shouted again)

Taeyon: Yah! You two stop this! Aisssh! You two!

Seohyun: Sorry Unnie! Sorry (she mouthed to the idols who they disturb from sleeping)

Yonghwa: Drama’s over now! You can go back to sleep (Yonghwa shouted as he enter the restroom)

 

When Yonghwa seated back to his seat Simon D talk to him.

 

Simon D: Yonghwa! You should stop doing this! You’ll hurt her more! (he advised him)

Yonghwa: Sorry Hyung!

Simon D: Stop it okay!

Yonghwa nodded!

 

 Author:

Comments inspires me:)

What do you think of the font by the way? is it to small or boring?