you have move on

Stars are blind

 

The next day! Yonghwa was in Music Core for Cnblue’s comeback stage. There were many big name artists promoting their album like SNSD and 2am. On his way to CNblue’s dressing room Yonghwa can hear laughter’s in the hallway that laugh is quite familiar the laugh he knows very well. He continued walking till he got nearer to the source of the laugh only to be surprised by the picture in front of him. It was 2am’s Jinwoons hands wrap around Seohyun’s waist and both looks so happy laughing with his Unnies. Yonghwa froze for a minute and stared at Seohyun. Seohyun then felt that someone was watching and when she looked at the person in front of her it was Yonghwa. She then looked at him and he looks like his in pain. Yonghwa then realize that Seohyun was looking at her and so he just bowed at her and continued walking. Seohyun then followed him.

 

Seohyun: Yonghwa!

Yonghwa: Oh! Seohyun! (acting like he was fine)

Seohyun: Oppa! Can we talk?

Yonghwa: sure sure!

Seohyun: Oppa! I don’t know why I’m explaining this to you but I feel like you should know!

Yonghwa: What is it Seohyun? That you’re in a relationship with Jinwoon? (he fake a smile)

Seohyun just nodded

Yonghwa: It fine Seohyun! You’re not obligated too. Where just friends right?

Seohyun: Will you be okay Oppa? ( She told him in a serious tone)

Yonghwa: of course I will be okay! why will I not be okay? (he fake a laugh)

Seohyun: Okay then! Oppa!

Yonghwa: We can still talk right?

Seohyun: I don’t know Oppa! Jinwoon is kind a jealous type! I don’t want him to get the wrong idea!

Yonghwa: ahhhh! Okay! I understand! I have to go I need to prepare! Bye!

 

Yonghwa walk out first leaving Seohyun in the hallway.  When Yonghwa left Seohyun’s tears began falling she doesn’t understand why after all this year’s Yonghwa still have that effect on her. Yonghwa rushed to his dressing room and sit in the couch and covered his face to prevent people from seeing him cry. Jungshin who knows his Hyung so well comforted him.

 

Jungshin: Hyung? You okay?

Yonghwa: Yeah! Jungshin I’m fine! Just give me a minute and I’ll get ready!

Jungshin: Okay Hyung! We’ll wait for you outside.

 

CNblue’s Comeback was a success many praised Yonghwa saying that his eyes were so impressive and full of emotion. Seohyun knows very well that those eyes are not acting and he was in pain as she is. But both have to move on…Both needs to move on…

 

At night Seohyun was in her usually chill out place Simon D’s house. The 3 of them was watching movie when Simon D realize that he haven’t heard from Yonghwa the whole day.

 

Simon D: I wonder what Yonghwa was doing! I haven’t heard from that kid the whole day.

Seohyun: Maybe his just busy oppa! With their comeback and all.

Simon D: You two seen each other today?

Seohyun: Yeah! (She put her head and avoided eye contact since she doesn’t want to be questioned even further)

Simon D: I’ll go check what his doing!

 

Simon D got his phone and called Yonghwa. He called him so many times but he was not answering. He tried to call till finally Yonghwa answered.

 

Simon D: Boo! Where are you been calling you a lot of time already.

Yonghwa: Yeah?

Simon D: Yah! You’re drunk again? Aiiiissshhh! What is this time Yonghwa?

 

Seohyun stiffen hearing Yonghwa drinking again.

 

Simon D: You! Stay there I’ll fetch you!

 

Simon D drop the phone and hurriedly ask Seohyun to let him borrow her car.

 

Simon D: Seohyun! Can I borrow your car for awhile? I need to fetch Yonghwa.

Seohyun: Can I go and fetch him myself Oppa? I need to talk to talk to him.

 

Simon D gave him a confused look but agreed to her request. Seohyun then went to a hotel bar where Yonghwa often goes to. In there she saw Yonghwa drinking in the bar alone. She went near him and sits on the chair beside him.

 

 

 

Seohyun: Oppa!

Yonghwa: Oh! Seohyun!

Seohyun: Why are you doing this?

Yonghwa: I’m just drinking Seohyun!

Seohyun: Oppa! You’re back to your old habits again! (She got his drinks and look at him straight in the eye)

Yonghwa: I thought I would be okay Seohyun! I thought I have move on! But it’s hard! I keep telling myself I’m fine! I’m fine! But it’s not! (He covered his face with his hands and started crying)

Seohyun: Oppa!

Yonghwa: What will I do? It’s really hard! Really hard! It pains me here (heating his chest)

Seohyun:Oppa!

Yonghwa: I know you have moved on! I know! I want you to be happy! I really do! It’s just that I can’t understand myself.

Seohyun: Oppa! If you want me to be happy! You stop doing this! Please!

Yonghwa: Im sorry Seohyun! Maybe it’s just that I was expecting that there was still love left for me! Even a little! I want you back but the guilt that was bottled inside me just doesn’t want to hurt you again! I’m Sorry!

Seohyun! Just hugged him and let him cry on her shoulder

Yonghwa: You! Be happy with Jinwoon!

 

As Yonghwa’s tears flows on her shoulder Seohyun! She knows that his in so much pain and she knows that Yonghwa really love her but she can’t leave Jinwoon the person who was with her when she was alone. She also started to like Jinwoon not as much as she loved Yonghwa but still she knows love was there. Yonghwa pass out and so the bartender had to help Seohyun carry him in her car. When they arrive in his dorm Seohyun had to call his brother in the dorm to carry him.

 

Knock Knock!

Jungshin: Oh! Seohyun! Why are here? Hyungs not around.

Seohyun: Can you help me?

Jungshin:Sure! What is it?

 

They proceeded to the parking lot and there Jungshin had to carry Yonghwa to their dorm and Seohyun followed them.

 

Jungshin: Aiiiissshhh! His so heavy! What’s his problem this time! He was crying the whole day.

Seohyun: His been crying the whole day?

Jungshin: Well Hyung is really secretive when it comes to his problems he doesn’t want to tell us his problems coz he doesn’t want us to worry.

 

Jungshin drop Yonghwa to the bed and went outside his room. Seohyun wrap Yonghwa with his blanket and she fix his hair the thing that she always do when they were together back then. She went outside and Jungshin was in the couch sitting.

 

Seohyun: Jungshin!

Jungshin: deh Hyungsoonim! Ah! Sorry! I mean Seohyun !

Seohyun: Jungshin! You guys take care of him! Talk to him a lot and don’t leave him alone! He needs you right now (she grabs Jungshin’s hands and squeeze it)

Jungshin: Deh! Seohyun! Don’t worry!

Seohyun: I have to go! Goodnight.

Jungshin: Goodnight Seohyun!

 

The next day picture of Seohyun and Yonghwa hugging was all over the internet. Jinwoon and Seohyun had a big fight about it but Seohyun explained to him what happened and he was forgave her. Yonghwa on the other hand who just woke was surprised by the news.

 

Minhyuk: Hyung!!! Look! (Handed him the news)

Yonghwa was shock of the news blink his eyes to make sure if it was real or not.

Minhyuk: Hyung! What will you do?

Yonghwa: I don’t know! I’ll just talk to her to her!

 

When Yonghwa went to Inkigayo he went straight to SNSD dressing to talk to her but when he arrived there Jinwoon was at the door talking to her. He didn’t care he just approach her.

 

Yonghwa: Seohyun! Can we talk?

Jinwoon: What’s there to talk about? (He glared at Yonghwa)

Yonghwa: Just one minute Jinwoon!

Seohyun: Hon! Please (she beg his boyfriend)

Jinwoon just nodded and left the two.

 

Seohyun: What is it Oppa?

Yonghwa: I’m sorry for last night! If I said something stupid just forget it!

Seohyun: It’s okay Oppa!

Yonghwa: And Seohyun! This time I’ll really avoid you! It will be hard but I will promise! I know your having a hard time with this situation so I’ll just avoid you for good.

Seohyun: Oppa!
Yonghwa: Bye!

 

Yonghwa walk to his dressing room and busied his self with his guitar. After the porformances the artist gathered for the winner of this week. Cnblue, 2am and SNSD are part of take 7. Yonghwa tried to stay at the back and avoid Seohyun but it was an avoidable since they where the winner of this week. Her sisters congratulating him but Seohyun just stayed in the side with her head down.

 

Jo Kwon: Cnblue!

Sulli: Congratulations…

Kikwang: Yonghwa shi! Your speech!

Yonghwa: Ah! Neh! Thank you everyone for supporting! We will try our best to be better for you Boices.

 

Though Yonghwa gave a happy smile beneath it all was a sad and lonely heart. When they went on stage he went straight without even bowing or greeting Seohyun.

 

Author:

Next chapter will be the last:)

Comments please:)