It's okay now

Stars are blind

 

 

After dinner they both had a little chat and then Yonghwa drive Seohyun home.

 

Seohyun: Thank you Oppa! I had a good time!

Yonghwa: Thanks Seohyun! Goodnight.

 

The next day Yonghwa and Seohyun was surprise when they saw each in the same set.

 

Yonghwa: omo! Seohyun what are you doing here?

Seohyun: ahhhhh! Oppa! You’re also a guest for today?

Yonghwa: Yes! Waaaaahhhh! My first Korean TV appearance since 3 years and you’re here! Waaaahhhhh!

Seohyun: yah! You don’t want me to be here?

Yonghwa: aahahahahha! I was just joking.

 

Director: Okay! Lets start!

 

Hodong: Okay today! We have Super Junior! 2am Seulong, Zea’s Kwanhee, SNSD maknae Seohyun! And last but the least we have a special guest! His first Korean TV apperance since 3 years. You can relate him to Seohyun! (audience laugh) His big in japan now a days! CNblue’s  charismatic leader Jung Yonghwa!

 

Yonghwa: Anyong Haseyo Jung Yonghwa mida! I miss you all! Its nice to be back!

Hodong: Did you miss Seohyun to?

Yonghwa: deh?

Seungi: aaaahhhhh! Hyung! Your starting it again!

Hodong: Okay! First things first!

Yonghwa: waaaahhh! Why do I get a feeling where this conversation will be going?

Hodong: It’s not a secret that the two of you was in a scandal before!!! Since it was a long time ago we can talk about it right?

Yonghwa: Yeah! Im in the point right now that I’m comfortable talking about it!

Seohyun just nodded!

Hodong: why did you two break up?

Seohyun: ahahahahaaha! Yah! Are you telling them about it?

Yonghwa: ahahahaaha! It was my fault!

Leetuek : We beat him hard in what he did!

 

The audience laugh as his comment and so does the idol in the guest.

 

Yonghwa: ahahahaahaha! Actually Super Junior Hyung did beat me hard!  Only Siwon Hyung Hyung was nice to me! Siwon Hyung if you’re watching Saranghae!

Eunhyuk: There was even a time when Yonghwa came to a party drunk, shouting and crying! Ahahahhahhaha!

Yonghwa: I was the hardest part of my life!

 

Seohyun just look at him as he was starting to get serious and the audience was getting serious as well.

 

Yonghwa: Honestly I even went to depression because of the break-up!

Audience: uhhhhh….

Seulong: actually! I really pity Yonghwa at that time it was really hard on him!

Yonghwa: But now I realize it was for the better we both grown up and moved on.

Ho Dong: ahhhh! That’s good!

Suengi: They learn from their mistake!

Ho Dong: Do you still love her?

 

Yonghwa was surprise by the sudden impromptu question!

 

Yonghwa: Deh?

Ho Dong: Do you still love her?

Yonghwa: Deh? (smiling)

Seohyun: ahhhh! Why ask this question! (Covering her face cause she’s embarrassed)

Ho Dong:  Jung Yonghwa!!!!!!! Answer the question! Do you still love Seohyun!

Yonghwa: Honestly!

 

The audience were quite and concentrated on his answer!

 

Yonghwa: Yes! I still do!

There where loud screams and shouts and everyone in the studio including the idols in the show were in chaos.

Seohyun just covered her face which turned red because of embarrassment.

 

Hodong: waaaahhhh! We didn’t expect you to answer that!

Seungi: He has no choice Hyung it was you who ask the question! How can they say no to you.

Hodong: Seohyun! What can you say about that?

Seohyun: What? Aaaaahhhhhh…(she can’t answer the question)

Hodong: Do you still love Jung Yonghwa?

Seohyun: What?

Hodong: Does SNSD Seohyun still love Cnblue’s Jung Yonghwa? This will be great!We will be in the headlines tomorrow!

Seohyun: I can’t answer that! (she was embarrassed)

Yonghwa: Hyung! Don’t ask her that! As what I said it was a bad break-up! It would be impossible for her to still love me!

Seungi: ahhhh! It must be really bad!

Audience: uhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Seohyun then speak up!

Seohyun: How can be so sure that I don’t love you anymore Oppa? (She looks at Yonghwa sitting at his side)

Seungri: So you still love him Seohyun shi?

Seohyun: No! (She denied)

Hodong: Okay! Seohyun still love Yonghwa! Cut! End of the story! Next! You two just date after the show and talk it out coz this is not a dating show!

 

The Audience just laughs at his remark. Yonghwa and Seohyun were left embarrassed and could not even look at each other.

 

Seohyun: aiissshhh…

 

Few minutes later while the hosts were questioning the guest Hodong observed something!

 

Hodong: Wait! Wait! This two are really awkward! Ever since the question was asked if they still like each other they can’t even look at each other’s eyes.

 

Audience: ayyeeeeee!

Hodong: yah you two stop the awkwardness!

Yonghwa: You were the one who made it awkward Hyung!

Hodong: You two just date again already!
Yonghwa: aisssshhhh! Hyung really! Your making it worst!

Hodong: okay! Okay! You two make it work! Good luck!

Yonghwa: ahahahahaha!

Seohyun: ahahahahahaha!

 

The show went on smoothly everyone danced, sing and even do some comedic act. The show ended and everyone went home after.

 

Seohyun: thank you for your hard work I’ll go ahead! Thank you!

Yonghwa: Seohyun!

Seohyun:Oppa!

Yonghwa: Are you going home?

Seohyun: deh!

Yonghwa: I’ll take you home!

Seohyun: No! Manager Oppa is waiting!

Yonghwa: Call him that I’ll just take you home!

Seohyun: why?

Yonghwa: I just like to talk to you.

Seohyun: ahhhhh! Deh!

 

In the car:

Yonghwa: You have schedule after this?

Seohyun: No!

Yonghwa: Wanna go shopping?

Seohyun: Shopping?

Yonghwa: Yup!

Seohyun: People might see us!

Yonghwa: yah! Aren’t you too old to be afraid of scandal? If people will see us let’s tell them the truth that we are just friends there is nothing wrong with hanging out with a friend.

Seohyun: ah! Deh!

Yonghwa: If you’re uncomfortable with it you can wear my shades and hat inside the compartment!

Seohyun: ah! Deh! Thanks.

 

Yonghwa strolled around the streets of Myundong laughing and joking with each other. They didn’t even mind the camera flashing at them. They were enjoying each other so much that they didn’t even notice the people taking picture of them.

 

The next day the news of them dating came out and Yonghwa had a phone in interview and told them that he and Seohyun met in the set of Strong Heart and was just hanging out as friends. Yonghwa also added that if ever he was in a relationship with Seohyun he won’t deny it but as of now they are just good friends. There were some who believed them and there were a lot who didn’t especially those Yongseo shippers.

 

Author:

Hey guys! Im back sorry for the late update! Work Work Work is killing me. 

Comments inspires me;)