what a coincidence

Stars are blind

It been a month from the incident and Yonghwa and Seohyun didn’t see each other since then. There management made ways for the two to avoid each other since if they keep fighting it can ruin both their image.

 

In a café Lady Jane and Simon D were having their random date. Lady Jane was ordering for their coffee when Simon D got a text from Yonghwa.

 

Boo! I’ll go drop by in your house for a swim – Yonghwa

 

Okay Boo! but I’m not in the house right now you have your keys anyways - Simon D

 

Then Lady Jane arrives and her phone ring and she got a message. She got it her bag and replied to it right away.

 

Unnie tell Samdi Oppa that I’ll hang in his house I wanna go for a swim in his pool - Seohyun

Okay! Sure Hyunnie! No prob! -Lady Jane

 

She put her phone back to her bag and ate her food.

 

Samdi: Who was that?

Lady Jane: Seohyun! She wants to swim in your pool.

Simon D: What? Yonghwa just texted me! He will also go to my house for swim.

Lady Jane: What! Why didn’t you tell me!

Simon D: you didn’t ask me you just said yes to her!

Lady Jane: Oh! No! Those two will fight again! No doubt.

 

In Simon D house.

 

Seohyun arrived first in Simon D’s house. She changed into her bikini and had some laps in the pool. An hour later Seohyun heard Yonghwa’s voice he was in the phone laughing. She was sure he was in the living room and so she didn’t mind him and just continued what she was doing. Minutes later he went out the pool wearing board shorts and beer in his hands and still in the phone.

 

Yonghwa: Really? Oh!? Yeah right! (Then he saw Seohyun he gave her a confused look) Wait I need to hang up I’ll call you later! Bye!

 

Seohyun: Why are you here?

Yonghwa: This is not your house! So don’t act like you own it.

 

Yonghwa then put his shades on and proceeded to thelounge chair and sunbath waiting for Seohyun to finish.

 

Even though Seohyun was swimming she can still hear Yonghwa talking with girls in the phone.

 

Yonghwa: What!? Ahahahaha! Really? I miss you too! You look pretty in your dress last night. Sure sure! What time? Okay! I’ll meet you tonight.

 

Seohyun can’t take it anymore and so she went out of the pool and proceeded to the kitchen to cook something for her. Yonghwa watch Seohyun leave and he hang the phone.

 

Yonghwa:Okay! Okay! I’ll hang up it’s my turn to the pool.

 

Just when Seohyun was finish cooking Yonghwa was also done swimming. He saw that Seohyun prepared food for two and so he got his spoon and fork and grab the plate with food but Seohyun got it from him.

 

Seohyun: it’s not yours! Go cook your own food Yonghwa! I’m not your girlfriend anymore so don’t expect me to cook for you.

Yonghwa: Then why did you cook for two? (He put his arm on her waist)

Seohyun: Don’t touch me! You disgust me! Your dirty…(she remove his hand from her waist) and  Like I told you it’s not yours.

Yonghwa: Right I’m dirty! (Said disappointedly He can’t believe Seohyun think his dirty) Fine! I can cook for my own!
Seohyun: Good

 

Ring Dong! Ring Dong!

 

Yonghwa: Aaaahhh! It’s maybe Boo!

Seohyun: No! I’ll get it!

 

Seohyun proceeded to the door and opened it.

 

Minho: Hi!

Seohyun: Hi! Come in! Come in!

Minho: Hi! Hyung! (Minho smiled at Yonghwa)

Yonghwa: Why is he here? (he glared at Seohyun) Who told you too bring boys around here?

Seohyun:Why not! It’s not your house and beside his also Samdi Oppa’s friend! Come Minho let’s eat in the room!

Yonghwa: Why eat in the room?

Seohyun: We can even eat in the bathroom if we want to it’s none of your business.

Yonghwa: Fine! Go! Have fun you two!

 

While Seohyun was in the room with Minho Yonghwa can hear laughs from the room which annoyed him. He just stop what he was doing and throw what he was cooking in the trash and leave the house slamming the door.

 

Minutes later! Simon D and Lady Jane arrived in the house and they heard laughs. Both stared at each other with a confused look. So they knock the door.

 

Lady Jane :Seohyun! Knock knock!

Seohyun: Oh! Unnie!

Simon D: was Yonghwa here?

Seohyun: Deh! But I think he left!

Simon D: Really?

Seohyun: Unnie why didn’t you tell me he was coming?

Lady Jane: I didn’t know!

Seohyun: I didn’t know?

Simon D: He texted me! You texted her so we didn’t know.

Lady Jane: Anyways who are you laughing with?

Seohyun: Ahhhh! Minho! Minho Samdi Oppa is here!

Minho: Hi! Hyung! Hi! Noona!

Simon D: Oh! Hi Minho!

Lady Jane: Hi!

 

Minutes later Simon D called Yonghwa.

Simon D: Boo! Where are you?

Yonghwa: In the bar!

Simon D: Yah! You’re drinking again?

Yonghwa: Yeah!

Simon D: Okay text me your location and I’ll come for you.

 

 

In the living room:

Lady Jane: When are you going to forgive Yonghwa? Seohyun, Its been months.

Seohyun: I don’t know unnie I can’t even be civilized with him we end up fighting again.

Lady Jane: Maybe it just takes time.

Seohyun: I know unnie it takes time.

Simon D: Babe! I’ll go fetch Yonghwa for awhile that kid is drinking again!

Lady Jane: Okay! Bye!

Simon D: Bye!

Lady Jane: He drinks almost every night Seohyun!

Seohyun: I know! His like that when we fight before.

Lady Jane: I hope you can forgive him. His not that bad!

Seohyun: I wish it’s that easy unnie! I wish!

 

There were lots of rumors about Yonghwa’s drinking habit but his agency just denies it and tells the media it’s a baseless rumor.

 

Author:

Comments! Comments! Comments! Im a er for comments :)