Letting go...

Stars are blind

It was Simon D’s birthday and so there were lots of idol stars who came to his house. Yonghwa had some booze when he went to his party.

 

Yonghwa: Boo! Happy! Birthday! Whoooooaaaaaaaaaa!

Simon D: Yah! You’re drunk again!

Yonghwa: Boo! Happy Birthday I love you! You’re the only person who loves me all this people here are ttttttttttttttsssssssssss! All of you are ttttttttttssss! (he shouted)

Simon D: Yah! Okay! Okay!

Siwon: Yonghwa! What happened to you?

Yonghwa: Siwon Hyung! I love You too Hyung! You’re not part of the shiiitttsss okay! Okay!

Simon D: Okay! Yonghwa lets go eat some food!

Yonghwa: Okay! Okay! Okay! Whooooaaaaa! I love you Hyung! (he kisses Simon D)

 

From afar idols were gossiping about Yonghwa.

 

Seolung: Yah! The break with Seohyun really hit Yonghwa hard!

Gyuri: Sometimes I feel bad for the guy already!

Nichkhun: I know! His not that bad! He just made a mistake! People do!

Nicole: Obviously Nichkhun handsome guys can relate with one another. Knowing you I bet you also tried cheating your girlfriend.

Nichkhun: Not all but yeah! I did! But the relationship was not that serious as Yonghwa and Seohyun’s.

Sulli: Yah! You better not cheat on Victoria unnie.

Nichkhun: don’t worry I’m done with that chapter of my life.

 

In SNSD side they were just watching Yonghwa

 

Yoona: Hyunnie what happened to him?

Seohyun: I don’t know unnie! Lady Jane Unnie said his has been drinking every night.

Taeyon: So the rumors were true?

Seohyun nodded!

Jessica: Yah! I feel bad for him already!

Tiffany: Shut up Jess! He deserves to suffer! Where’s the cold Sica I know!

Jessica: Yah! Tiff! I’m cold but I’m not that mean!

Yuri: Just shut up you two!

Seohyun: Unnie am I that mean?

Hyoyeon: don’t be too hard on yourself Seohyun! It’s not your fault.

Soohyung: yeah! Seohyun! It’s not your fault!

Sunny: I agree maknae! Cheer up!

 

In the table:

 

Jang Guen Suk: Yonghwa!

Yonghwa: oh! Hyung! You’re here long time no see! I miss you!

Jang Guen Suk: Yah! Did you come here drunk? Did you drive?

Simon D: His like this every night.

Jang Guen Suk: Yah! You should stop this! You’re like this because of a girl? There so many girls around!

Yonghwa: She’s different hyung I love her!

Jang Guen Suk: Then prove to her that how much you love her. Don’t be like this! Your making things worst.

Yonghwa: She won’t give me a chance Hyung!

Jang Guen Suk: You! Don’t you ever drive drunk! Always call me or Samdi okay!

Yonghwa: Okay! Okay! Okay! Im not drunk!

Simon D: Your drunk Yonghwa! Let go to my room you rest first.

 

In the way to Samdi’s room they meet Seohyun in the kitchen.

 

Seohyun: Yonghwa! Let’s talk.

SimonD: Not now Seohyun! His drunk!

Yonghwa: Let her talk hyung.

SimonD: Okay! I leave you two alone.

 

Seohyun give Yonghwa their couple ring.

Yonghwa: what’s this?

Seohyun: I’m giving it back to you.

Yonghwa: why!

Seohyun: I know that we didn’t have a good break-up but at least this time I hope that we both can move on.

Yonghwa: I can’t move on Seohyun! I love you so much!
Seohyun: Yonghwa! Please! Don’t do this!

Yonghwa: You don’t understand me! I made a single mistake cant you forgive me?

Seohyun: Yonghwa!

Yonghwa: Please Seohyun (he begged)

Seohyun: Im sorry!

Yonghwa: If that’s what you want!

 

Yonghwa run off and on his car. Seohyun run after him preventing him from driving because his drunk but he runs too fast.

 

Seohyun: Yonghwa! Yonghwa! Yonghwa! Stop! Don’t drive your drunk! Yonghwa! Yonghwa! Please!Please!

 

Seohyun then went to Simon D to ask him for help!

 

Seohyun: Oppa! Oppa! Samdi Oppa! (she shouted she didn’t care if there were many idols around)

Simon D: Seohyun what happened?

Seohyun: Yonghwa! Drove his car (she cried)

Simon D: What! Aissshhhhh! This kid!

 

Simon D called Yonghwa’s cell phone many times but he didn’t answer. So he decided to just look for him.

 

Simon D: Stay here I’ll look for him!

Seohyun: I’ll come with you!

Simon D: it would be better if you will not come!

 

Seohyun just stayed in Simon D’ house and wait for his call.

 

Lady Jane: Hyunnie are you okay?

Seohyun: Why do I feel so guilty unnie?

Lady Jane: It’s okay Hyunnie! It’s okay!

 

Few hours after Lady Jane got a call from Simon D!

Lady Jane: Hello Babe?

Lady Jane: babe slow down I can’t understand what you are talking ( Seohyun gave Lady Jane a confused look)

Lady Jane: Whaaaaaaaaaaaat!

Seohyun: Unnie what happened?

Lady Jane: that can’t be true Oppa!

Seohyun: Unnie what happen?

Lady Jane: Seohyun! (She started to cry)

Seohyun: what is it unnie? (she started to cry as well)

Lady Jane: Yonghwa! Got into an accident!

Seohyun: Unnie! (she broke down) Unnie! Unnie!

Lady Jane: Seohyun!

Seohyun: Its my fault! Its my fault!

 

Headlines:

Jung Yonghwa involved in a car accident. Jung Yonghwa hit his car into a curb and is now in a critical condition. According to his agencies statement Yonghwa will be having a operation for he broke some bones in the leg.

 

Seohyun went to the hospital crying she even  mind the media and Yonghwa’s fans outside the hospital all she could think about was Yonghwa. When she arrived she saw Simon D outside the operating room.

 

Seohyun: Oppa! What happened? (she cried)

Simon: His now in an operation he broke his legs.

Seohyun: Is he in a critical condition?

Simon D just nodded.

Seohyun’s knees weakened and she was now on the floor crying Lady Jane help and hug her.

 

Simon D: Seohyun! You should just go home!

Seohyun: No! I want to stay!

Simon D: I’ll call you when his stable his not allowed to have visitor anyway so you might as well go home.

Seohyun: But I want to stay!

Lady Jane: No Seohyun! I’ll take you home! Oppa will just call you okay!?

 

Seohyun just nodded and when they went down there were lots of reporters who bombarded her with questions. She just put her head down and didn’t said anything.

 

The next morning Seohyun’s agency scolded her for what happened last night but it didn’t stop Seohyun from visiting Yonghwa. Simon D texted her that Yonghwa can already have visitors and his condition is now stable. She gathered all her guts entered his room even though she thinks that he is still mad at her.

 

Yonghwa: what are you doing here?

Seohyun: Oppa! Are you okay? (She started crying)

Yonghwa: I’m okay you may go now! (He look away)
Seohyun: Let me take care of you!

Yonghwa: You don’t have to Seohyun! You’re not my girlfriend anymore! And if you’re doing this because you feel guilty or you pity me then stop!

Seohyun: Oppa!

Yonghwa: I think it would be better for us to breakup.

Seohyun: Oppa!

Yonghwa: We end up fighting, hurting and in the end broken.  I think it would be best if we stop this Seohyun! Every time you see me you think I’m dirty! Every time I see you I get hurt! Let’s just stop seeing each other I think it would be better.

Seohyun: Oppa! I didn’t mean to….

Yonghwa: Just leave! It would be better.

 

Seohyun just went out of the room crying now it was Yonghwa who rejected her. Lady Jane and Simon D comforted her outside the room and take her home.

 

 

For years they didn’t see each other Yonghwa went to Japan for therapy and concentrated in his promotion there…Yonghwa’s songs which were usually upbeat were now sad! The song were about how he misses her and what he did was wrong and he want her back. 2 years has passed by so quickly and the two excelled in their field even in other countries.

 

Author:

Comments inspires me