Jonghyun

Chasing you

Jonghyun’s P.O.V

 

Asshh it’s already past midnight and I can’t stop thinking what happened earlier today. I couldn’t even concentrate on the lecture at the afternoon….

 

Flashback

 

I need fresh air..  Maybe I will take a quick walk around the park and then get ready for going to

school..

 

“Ahhh such a beautiful morning”  I just reached the poor side of the town right across the Han river. That’s where the pet shop is and the park I usually hang around.

I was just crossing the sidewalk when I heard someone calling, me maybe?

 

“Hey you there!”

 

I immediately turn around and saw someone familiar.. I walk little closed to get a look and stop right where I was.  It- it can’t be. That gorgeous creature from the pet shop.

 

“Don’t you know how to talk you ?”  

 

“Poor thing just stutters like he’s afraid that we are going to do some naughty things to him.” I only hear those three guys yelling but I can’t hear what he say back…

 

“Like we want to touch him at all. How gross that would be?” He was pushed against the wall I stared at him. Slowly he turned his head from those guy and stared back at me. The eye contact told everything, he needed help and I was willingly to give it. I started walking  closer but when he saw me nearing he pushed the guy away who fell on the ground and then he just ran off.

 

I was about to run after him but then those three guys got my attention.

 

“YAH!”  I yelled at them and they turned their heads towards me.

 

“yeah?”

 

“What was that all about?”

 

“Why do you care about that ? Are you his boyfriend or something?” ? so he is gay?

 

My thoughts were cut off by one of the bullies. “YAH!! What do you want?!”

 

“Don’t call him a again”

 

“Or what? what you gonna do about it?” With that I threw a punch on his face.

 

“That’s what you will get.”

 

Flashback ends

 

Ashhh why why why… After the incident I followed him and found out where he goes school.. Am I some stalker or something? ok ok I have to talk to someone…

 

*calling Chicken maniac*

 

 

‘ummaahhh’

 

 

“Yah! I’m not your mom!”

 

 

‘aahh not so loud dino boy… Wha-what do you want?’

 

 

“Hyung, you need to help me…”

 

 

‘.... just leave me alone when I’m taking mahh beauty sleep...’

 

 

*call ends*

 

 

Damn that chicken..


---------------------------------------------

I'm really really really sorry I know that my update is really late like a week already but I had this really ty school project that I finished like 10 minutes ago...

And I know that this is really bad chap... sorry... /:  I will try my best next time...

4everMVP~