Key

Chasing you

Key P.O.V

 

Today was one of those days that you just want to crawl to your bed and be there the following days. At school I heard those rude and hurtful comments that I hear everyday and I just wanted to go home and be alone. Though I’m always alone. The only person that I have in my life is Taemin who is like a son to me. We have been friends as long as I can remember although he is two years younger than me.

 

I’m somewhat lucky that today is Friday and tomorrow I don’t have to go to school. Of course I have work to do tomorrow but that’s so much better than school. I’m working at the petshop which is located at the same building that I’m staying so it’s good that I don’t have to pay busses etc because I don’t have that much money to spend.

 

The feeling when I hear the bell ring and it signals that the long school day is finally over. I leave as soon as I can before those people who think I’m disgusting finds me. Fastly I run towards the school gate and take a deep sigh. They didn’t get me this time and I have to be happy because of that. I start to walk to my apartment which is close to the university that I attend. It only takes about ten minutes to get home and how grateful I am because of it.

 

My apartment is really small. It only has one room, small kitchen and toilet/shower but it’s enough to me and it’s cheap which is important. To me my apartment is my home and it feels like I belong here. I don’t even want to talk about my parents because they don’t care about me at all so when I got this apartment couple years ago it was such a blessing.

 

When I arrive home I always take a shower first and then I eat something. At the evening I try to draw some projects for school though I don’t have any inspiration to do it but I have to so I don’t have any option. The time goes and when I look at the clock it’s already past midnight. Then I remember that I have to go to work early tomorrow and I should be sleeping already. I put all my drawing things back at their places and I feel how tired I am. I fall on my small bed and when I close my eyes I sleep immediately.

I hear my cellphone ringing and I’m sure it’s morning already. I look at the clock and yes it’s already past nine. I realise that I have to be at work soon and I jump out of my bed. I take quick shower and eat some cereal with milk. Then I choose some clothes that are comfy to wear and take my cellphone and keys with me and then I leave. Our building doesn’t have elevator because it’s so old so I use stairs. I take the keys out of my pocket and unlock the petshops’ door. I’m the only worker at weekends so I have my own space to do things because my boss is only a few years older than me so he knows what I like. I fill up some shelfs and clean the floor. I look at the clock and it’s already ten o’clock so it’s time to open the door and start a new day. When I go to open the door there’s already one customer waiting to get inside. The first thing I see that he’s very handsome but looks like those boys in my university that likes to have many girlfriends at the same time. I feel like he’s staring at me but maybe it’s just my imagination because why he would stare at me? I take last look at him and then I go back to the cashier table and sit down.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second chapter is up really soon, right? xD Hopefully it's okay and sorry all the typos and such. Kekek.^^

See you in the next chapters in the future! :3

~PetalSungel