Key

Chasing you

Key P.O.V

 

Omg! I really gave him my number. I wonder if it was the right thing to do? I mean yeah I want to talk to him so much but I’m too shy to do it. Was it only that he was pitying me? Because I looked so pitiful back then? He hasn’t called me although it has been couple of days already. Was I hoping for too much? Like he would want to be with someone like me. I’m just sad pitiful person who is jealous for his own hyung because our parents only see him and not me. Now I’m starting to get depressed too. Does anyone really care about me?

 

Key started to shake and he felt like he couldn’t get air to his lungs at all. The whole store was spinning and he collapsed to his knees. He felt nothing and he heard those hateful comments that he heard everyday over his head “worthless, pitiful, ugly, nobody wants you, ..” Maybe they were right? I mean who would want him and his broken soul? He started to see black spots in his eyes and he could feel tears on his cheeks. Luckily there was nobody at the shop seeing his pitiful panic attack. He only hoped that it would go away but he had a feeling that this was going to last a long time. Nobody really cared him enough to stop this attacks before who would now? He was always alone and the only way to stop this was to entrail to the blanket on the bed and cry this feeling out. He didn’t have money to some medicines and his parents never saw him enough to see that something was wrong with him. Like they even cared.

 

While Key was on the floor crying and shaking somebody walked across the shop window and looked inside.


Suddenly Key felt strong arms to hug him tight. He didn’t even know who it was but he started to shake and cry harder. He squeezed that person’s shirt and it become wet because of his tears. It took him awhile to compose himself but after awhile he started to think straight. Who was this person that hugged him like he would never let go? Key took a deep breath and looked up. His eyes started to water again when he saw who it was.. He was so ashmed that the only person that he wanted to think that he was stronger than this was hugging him. “Jonghyun..” he whispered and felt Jonghyun’s hands to wipe his tears away. “Shhh.. There’s nothing to be afraid anymore.” he heard Jonghyun to say. He was so tired and that was the last thing that he heard before blackness took him away.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry that I haven't uploaded for so long! I have some personal problems going on and I have no power to upload that much.. ;;; Luckily my lovely 4everMVP is so understanding.. Love you so much! :3 I hope that we can get our uploads to be more regular someday! Hwaiting!

 

~petalsungel