Jonghyun

Chasing you

Roo (dog) P.O.V

And I ran, I ran and  I ran! Wohoo! I arrive the toy department! I have to wait that one idiot to come! Oh no! They have moved the dino toys to the top shelf and I can’t get them! I start to jump up and down, up and down and I still can’t get them. Do I really have to bark in the pet shop to stop that one idiot from daydreaming about that new cashier? Fine this is what you wanted!

“Bow-Wow!!”

They both seem to be surprised because I just barked out of nowhere. That idiot started to take fast steps closer to me and I started jumping again so he would notice that the toys are so high! I wonder, will he be able to reach those because he is so short! hahah I’m so evil….

Jjong P.O.V

Why am I here for? I think I forgot! But look at that beautiful creature over there! Just-

“Bow-Wow!!”

Oh right that dino toy! I take fast steps to Roo. Why is he jumping? Oh the dinos are moved to top shelf, that’s why! I try to take one but I think I can’t reach them. I try again but this time I jump and YAY I managed to take one!

“I hope this is one does because I don’t think that I can take another one from there.” I whisper to Roo but I think that new cashier heard me because he is staring at me weirdly…

“he he..” I let out a awkward laugh.

I give the dino to Roo to test if he likes it or not.. But of course, difficult dog that he is, he throws the toy away and starts barking! I started to jump again to get another toy. WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO DAMN SMALL!?!?!

“This better be fine because I won’t jump again!” I murmured and went to casher. I put the toy to desk and pick Roo up. He is just wagging his tail. ash that dog….

The casher takes the toy and reads it barcode.

“Anything else?” He asks in polite way.

“umh.. No..”

“Then it’s 11 000 won.” I hand him my credit card.

“Do you need a bag?” He asks and hands me my credit card back with the receipt.

“No, t-thanks.”

“Oh have a nice day.”

As soon as he says that I grab the toy and almost ran out of the store.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hihiii an update again! We are pretty fast! But you can clearly see who is writing because I write too shortly and the other ones writings are too long... hahaha cx 

See you in my next update!~

 ~4everMVP