Jonghyun

Chasing you

Jjong P.O.V

 

~*~*~*~*~* Sunday morning *~*~*~*~*~

“Annyeong from Soul Morning Radio! It’s 8:00 at Soul and the sun is shining! It’s a beautiful spring day to jog, go to park or just go to Sunday brunch with your loved ones!”

“Yawn…” Ahh… I got so good sleep! And the dream I saw. There he was with all his beauty. The blond hair, it shined and suit him perfectly just as his voice, not very manly but not too much feminine. And he had chosen just the right clothes to wear, tight skinny jeans and oversized hoodie. But don’t let me start with his face. Just perfect shaped lips, little mouse like nose and cat eyes with little eyeliner. It just wow! 

“Time for ‘Your Song.’ We will be taking your request on songs and play the lucky ones! The number is xxx-xxxx xxx”

"Hurr Hurr” Here that dog comes again. He is just having too much fun with that new dino toy. Oh that boy! He is just everywhere!

“What tha-” Roo jumped on me with the dino and tries to put it in my mouth too. Like I would want it. I push him down from my bed and he just whines! What a pathetic dog! Hahaha, I don’t really mean it. 

*pling plong* 

 

ohooo!! I got a text message…. Nashh how irritating, just when I want to be alone at home just sleeping and just be for once.. But I guess I have to check it, maybe it’s something important. 

 

 

From: Chicken maniac

Hey Dino are you home? 

From: Small Dino

yeah, why? /frown/

 

From: Chicken maniac

oh don’t be like that! I will stop by at 12:00, ok? 

 

From: Small Dino

Do you have to come today? 

 

From: Chicken maniac

I will buy few beers and we will do whatever you want? K? 

 

From: Small Dino

/sigh/ fine….

 

From: Chicken maniac

/cheers/ Yay! It will be there soon! 

 

Great! Just great! That chicken maniac will come and ruin my day of sleeping. I better get up and eat some breakfast and maybe go swimming to the rooftop? Hmm… Maybe I can relax before that damn dubu arrives. 

After eating breakfast, cereal and milk with little jam. It’s already 10:30… How did I take that long with everything? Well that’s weird. Bah! I don’t care right now, I’ll just go swimming now and relax as much as I can.. 

 

~*~*~*~*~* At 17:54 *~*~*~*~*~

 

 Onew has been here for few hours now and I’m starting to feel little dizzy. I’m not even sure how many beer I have drank already, I just remember that way too much. 

“Dubuuuuuhhhh….”

“Bwhath dino..?”

“Do youhh knowh whath I saw yesterday?” 

“Nouh… But youh tellh me?”

“I meth this perfect guy… He was just wowhh!”

“Reallyh? How is he likeh?”

“He is feminineh little fragile guy but he has the perfect cat likehh eyes..”

“Whathh is his nameh?”

“I don’t knowh”

“How can you not know his nameh?”

“I.. I don’t know, maybe I was just amazed of his angel facehh….”

“So you finally cominghh outh of closethh?”

Coming out of closet? Finally? I.. I don’t know. How will everyone take it? They say that I’m the most straight guy they know… Will they call me a and not be my friends anymore. I’m just scared, but only a tiny bit..

 

~~~~~~~~~ Jonghyun passed out ~~~~~~~~

Aaahhh what a terrible headache! Ashh why am I one the living room floor? I can’t remember anything from last night. Only that I drank too much with Onew. Oh where is he btw? Maybe he left early because he has morning lecture. Phew, I’m so happy that I have only one lecture in the afternoon…

“Ashh this headache! Maybe fresh air would help?” Why am I thinking out loud? 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

Update!!! We are now apart with the other author, PetalSungel.... So we won't be updating so often....

And I'm at school updating so I'm not sure how it will come now...... Enjoy!^^

~4everMVP