Jonghyun

Chasing you

JONGHYUN P.O.V

 

Well yeah… I was just walking by the pet shop and happened to check if Key was working. He was on his knees behind the counter. I ran inside and hugged him like I would never let go. After a while he went unconscious and I carried him on my back out of the pet shop.

I took him to my place and set him to my bed and went to kitchen to get him some water. When I came back and opened the bedroom door, Key was sitting on the bed and shaking. I ran to him and hugged him.

“It’s gonna be ok… Shhh don’t worry..” I gave him the water and he drank half of it. And again he was out, but now he was sleeping, luckily.. /phew!/ I laid to the bed too and held him in my arms. Key slowly moved his face to the crook of my neck and oh my god I felt him breathing to my sweet spot. I felt my heart beating like crazy and started thinking. Maybe, just maybe I like Key more than a stranger should.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Later that day~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Bow-wow!!!!”

OMG THAT DOG! I cursed inside my head and slowly stretched my arms. I got up and was about to go to Roo to see why he was barking but then I realized didn’t I just have Key on my arms?

I turned to the bed and no, he wasn’t there. I took big steps with my short legs and hurried to kitchen and there he was.. in all his glory and Roo in his arms.

I decided that I will never let anyone hurt that angel and will never let him go. I’m in love with this gorgeous pet shop worker Key.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg it's been so long since I promised to update... but as said, I'm very stressed and buzy because of school...

But this is an update too ^^ I hope you like it and I hope that we will be able to update soon! I have exam week coming so after that I will be writing a new story and maybe writing it more because I'm writing it alone.... 

Yeap but anyway thanks for your patience!! ^^

~4everMVP