Key

Chasing you

Key P.O.V

 

At last he left with his dog. That guy stared me like I was something to eat and if I wasn’t mistaked I saw him drool once. Ohh, but maybe that was only my imagination though it was still so weird. Oh well, now he’s gone and I can concentrate at last. Nothing that big happened after him but it was good to me. Some customers came and went but I that guy from the morning was the only weird one.

 

When I see the clock it’s almost five pm and it means that I can start to clean things and lock the doors. I hope that my boss doesn’t come because I think he wants me to sleep with him. I mean yeah, he is handsome and all but he’s my boss and he only wants one night stand which aren’t my thing. “I mean a here! Hello!” I shout aloud and ruffle my hair. “I knew it…” someone says and that voice almost gaves me a heart attack. I look at the door and of course it’s my boss standing there. His name is Minho and he’s 23. I know.. Really young to be a boss but his parents own many petshops around South-Korea and this is his chance to show them that he can rule their company. I can’t help but blush and I swear under my breath. How can I be that stupid to shout that aloud. I can see that he comes closer and closer and soon he’s right in front of me. “Looking really pretty like always I see..” He says and leans closer to my face. He looks at me so intensively that I shiver. I want to look away and I try it but he grabs my chin and forces me to look at him. “Why you try to run away from me, pretty?” He whispers close at my lips and I can’t do anything but allow him to do that. I close my eyes and wait him to do something.

 

I wait something to happen but I can hear someone to sneer. I open my eyes and see that Minho is not that close anymore and he wears his famous smirk around his face. “You are too cute for your own good.” Minho says and his smirk never leaves his face. “Mmmh.” I stutter and look away. “You can leave now. I handle the rest.” I hear him say. “You sure?” I have to ask although I really want to leave here. “Yeah.. You can pay me back later.” He says and winks. I shiver and grab my things. I try to walk like nothing happened and when I close the door I can hear him laughing. I start to run and climb the stairs because I want to go home as soon as possible.

 

My boss has been always been like that. He has had many girlfriends and some boyfriends too. He’s known playboy in this neighbourhood but almost all falls for him because his good looks and he’s rich too. When I first saw him I knew that he’s someone to not be around that much. You only get your heart broken. Maybe that’s why he’s trying to get me to sleep with him. I didn’t fall for him and that hurts his pride too much. I find it so annoying but I can’t do nothing about it because he’s my boss and I really need this job to pay my rent.

 

I have to be happy that tomorrow is Sunday and I don’t have to do anything but some school projects so I can be home the whole day! Thinking about that I take my keys out and unlock my door. Home sweet home! I go in and fall to my bed. I start to think my day and remember that one guy at the morning. He was really handsome.. “But no, I can’t think about him now! Just forget him Key and make some food to yourself.” I say to myself. I get up and head to my small kitchen.. Hmm, what should I do? Some ramen sounds good because that is only thing that I have because it’s really cheap. I make some ramen and eat it like it’s the best thing in the world. I didn’t even notice how hungry I really was. After that I took a quick shower again and change to my pyjamas which are pink of course. I crawl to my bed and huff. I close my eyes and before I fall asleep I try to not to think about what happened this morning.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again! This is my second chapter about Key's view.. Hopefully you like it!^^

And I'm so sorry about Minho.. xD See you in the next chapter of Key! :3

~PetalSungel