Jonghyun

Chasing you

Jonghyun P.O.V

 

A weeks has now passed and I have been spending my time mostly with Onew… And now he is getting sick of my and he said that I have to go home..

 

‘’Seriously Dino, can you please go home? I’m sick of you and I want to be alone!” And with that

he threw me and Roo out…

 

We took a long walk before we went back home.. And when we finally arrived home I almost tripped when Roo went running look for his toys. I, as the person who would care less, went to my bedroom and lie down. My eyes started to feel heavy and I was so close of falling asleep. But of course that annoying has to come and ruin my day.

 

He again come to me with a broken dino toy. Oh my goshh!!! I just bought a new one!! Ashh I’m getting mad with this dog..!

 

“How is it that you already broke it?!?!?!?!”

 

So apparently Roo wouldn’t stay silent without that ing dino toy.. So AGAIN we had to get a new one but this time I will leave Roo home so he will be all olen home!  Muhahah!!

 

No actually that wasn’t my plan.. My plan was to got the that same pet shop again hoping to find that amazingly gorgeous boy working.. Aaand after a little walk I found my way to the pet shop and entered it right away.

 

But as soon as I entered and took few steps, I saw that beautiful boy looked really sad and at the verge of crying.

 

“Why are you looking so sad?” Just came out as a reflex (because of course I was worried about the boy I have been thinking over a week already!!) and then the boy looked up to me with sparkling eyes…

 

“M..Me?” He stuttered while pointing himself. I looked around and found no one else in the store and then looked back to him.

 

“Umhh.. Yes, you..” *Of course you are the only one here...*

 

“I’m fine umh.. I guess I am…” I guessed he felt awkward so I quickly went to get the first dino toy I saw or actually reached…. And then again went back to the cashier so I would pay the toy.. The boy looked somewhat miserable…

 

“Hey...umh I know that I don’t know you but I can clearly see that you are sad about something…”

 

“Is it that obvious umhhg…?”

 

“Kinda yes.. Do you umhh want to talk about it, maybe?” I know it may sound crazy or stupid because we don’t know each other but I would be happy if someone offered that he/she would listen to me when I was sad…

 

“Umhh.. I can’t really uummh talk right now.. my manager may come…”

 

“Then maybe…. gi-give me your number..? so maybe we could meet somewhere?”

 

“Umhh.. Okey… I guess it would be ok…”

 

I put my wallet back to my pocket as he wrote his number on the receipt and when he was done he gave it to me. I took it, thanked and walked out of the door…

 

Key (the guy at the pet store)

xxx xxxx-xxx


“Key....”

 

 

------------------------------------

Here is an update for you guys.. It was written with a little ammount of alcohol and love... Stories are ment to be written so... Let it start again... 

 

I'M SORRY FOR THE REALLY LATE UPDATE!!!!

~4everMVP