Key

Chasing you

Key P.O.V

 

Why the weekend went so fast? Yesterday was amazing day. I didn’t have work and I got some schoolwork done and now I don’t have to stress about them anymore. Now though it’s Monday and I have to go that hellhole that I call school today. My class is going to start at 9am and now it’s only 7am. I always wake up early in school mornings because I get stressed really easily. The good thing is that I don’t have to hurry about the morning things but still I’m going to leave school early because I don’t want to ram those people who like to tear me apart.

 

It’s 8:15am when I decide to leave to the school. I’m done with eating and I have already decided my outfit for today. I’m wearing black ripped tight pants, white shirt and black jacket with some eyeliner on my eyes. Why eyeliner you ask? Duhh, I can’t live without it! My baby Taemin says that I look really good with it and he has never lied to me so nowadays I use it everyday. I take my bag which contains my school things, phone, purse and keys. I don’t have to hurry so I can walk peacefully towards the school. Of course things get worse because it’s just my luck.

 

“Hey you there!” someone shouts and I look backwards which is really stupid thing to do. There’s three guys running towards me and I’m in shock because when my brain starts to work again they are infront of me already. Sadly I have to say that I know these guys because every week they do things at me like pushing and taking my money. “Hahah, look at this ! He looks like some who searches for his clients.” Someone says and the others start to laugh. I feel my tears to come to my eyes but it would be really bad thing to do to start crying because it just worses things more. I have experience about it but now it’s not time to tell about that. “Wha.. What do you want now?” I whisper because I don’t want them to hear my voice because I know that I sound so scared and broken. They look at me like I’m a freak which I am I suppose and they start to laugh again. “Don’t you know how to talk you ?” the ugliest them says. “Poor thing just stutters like he’s afraid that we are going to do some naughty things to him.” the skinniest one says. “Like we want to touch him at all. How gross that would be?” The leader says and pushes me to the wall. I start to shiver like a madman and I know that they know it because I can see the evil smirks at their faces. I force myself to look away although he has me tightly at the wall. When I look away I see someone to stare at me. No, it can’t be! I say to myself and my eyes start to bulge. It’s the guy from Saturday who stared at me like I was someone amazing. We lock our eyes and he looks really pissed of? But why? It’s just some and his bullies over here. I can see that he starts to walk towards me and I know at that moment that I have to get out of here and fast! I look at the bully leader again and I can see him to be pissed of too but for a different reason. I don’t know what comes to me but I push him really hard and it suprises him because he falls to the ground. It looks like some slowdown motion because when start to think again I can feel myself to run and luckily I get away. Now I don’t even look backwards because I know that it’s not wise to do so. I run towards the school because I can’t skip because of them.

 

The school day goes so slowly and I just want to go home. I have some bruises because at the lunchtime some nice people pushed me to the lockers and now I have purple bruises on my hips and it really hurts. I can’t do anything about it because nobody really cares. I just want to go home and take some ice on my fridge and sleep. *RIIING* At last the bell rings and I can escape here. When I start to walk home (Luckily my bullies didn’t catch me..) I remember that guy from the morning. Why he stared looking so mad? And what would he have done if I hadn’t run away? With those questions I walk home and luckily I don’t have to go work today. I take a deep sigh when I get home and at last I can be at peace when nobody can see me. I take some ice at my fridge and press it to my bruises. It feels so good when my hips start to feel numb. Like this I can’t feel anything and it’s good to me because I don’t know how long I can take this anymore. I can feel my eyes start to shut and I fall dreamless sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New chapter for you! I don't know how I feel about it but oh well.^^

Hopefully you like it and please comment your thoughts about it!~

See you in the next chapter.. I wonder when they are going to meet.. Kekeke. :3

~PetalSungel