Jonghyun

Chasing you

Jjong P.O.V

 

21:30 *barking*

 

Gosh that dog! Why can’t you be quiet for a second!

 

“Gosh Roo! What do you want now?!”

 

“Bow-wow”  Roo comes to me with the broken Dino toy.

 

“What? Why would you break it?”

 

“Bow-wow”  

“Ok, Ok….  We will go buy you a new one tomorrow.”

“BOW-WOW!!”  Haha He’s so happy! And all because of a stupid toy.

 

~*~*~*~*Next Day*~*~*~*~

 

Yes! Finally it’s Saturday and I get to sleep the whole day! I just can’t handle that lawyer crap right now. I wouldn’t be studying to be a lawyer if it wasn’t my parents’ last wish. My parents died when I was 15. I lived in orphan till I turned 18 and get to move on my own. I got lots of money from my parents and I just want to live like I want. So I bought a pent house form Gangnam. It’s 2 floor apartment; 4 rooms, kitchen, 2 bathrooms, living room and swimming pool at the rooftop. I didn’t want to live alone in so big apartment so I bought a dog, Roo.  Who is so annoying! Asshhh I have to go an buy him a new dino!  And here he comes again…..

“Bow-wow”

“Just let me sleep little more?”

“BOW!”

“Ok Ok! What time is it?” I ask even if I know that he won’t answer. I look at the clock and it’s already 09:23.  I have to go to shower and get ready to leave.

I take a quick shower and brush my teeth. I put on my favorite calone. Of course it’s Clive Christian No. 1 Pure, the most expensive calone at the markets.  I put on some black jeans and white dress shirt and leave few buttons open. I ran downstairs to kitchen and grab a can of milk and leave.

I take Roo with me of course so he can pick the toy that he likes… After about ten minutes of walking we arrive to the pet shop that we, me and Roo visit every time he needs something.  We arrive there right before the shop opens and I wait that the worker opens the door.

Finally he opens the door and when I take I look at him, I froze. He is just WOW. God he is pretty! I can’t take my eyes of him. He then sits behind the cashier table. I think I have been glued to the ground because I just can’t make any of my cells move.  Just Wow! O__O

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter! Yay! What do you think? Chap two will be up soon!

~4everMVP