Love

Bittersweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kyu?”

Kyuhyun felt gentle pats on his shoulders and his eyes slit opened. Yawning, Kyuhyun stretched and realized that he had fallen asleep while looking out for Ryeowook.

“Kyu, you should go back to your own room.”

Kyuhyun looked up to the source of the soft voice and found his hyung looking at him with so much concern. Sungmin sat down on the floor, opposite of Kyuhyun and ran his hands through Kyuhyun’s thick hair.

“You look exhausted.” Sungmin whispered. “Go to sleep, Kyu.”

“I’ll look after Wookie.”

Kyuhyun simply shook his head. “No, hyung. It’s okay.”

Sungmin sighed. “You have schedules in the morning.”

“You do too.”

“But-” Sungmin sighed again and shook his head. “Look Kyu,I don’t want to handle Wookie upset for today. You and I both know how he’s going to react when he sees you.”

Kyuhyun felt hurt although he knew that Sungmin’s words were true. True but kind of harsh. Glaring at his hyung, his face softened when he realized how tired Sungmin really looked with his hair all over the place and his eyes so red and distant. Reluctantly, Kyuhyun looked at Ryeowook and released his intertwined hands with his lover.

“Alright.” Kyuhyun nodded. “I’m sorry, hyung.”

Sungmin only nodded and gave Kyuhyun a soft smile. Kyuhyun took a last glance down at his pale lover before moving forward to place a soft kiss on Ryeowook’s temple. As Sungmin watched how Kyuhyun looked and Ryeowook’s cheeks with so much love, his heart started aching. His poor heart ached for all three of them.

“I love you, Ryeowook. Only you.”

***

“Rise and shine, Wookie.”

Sungmin whispered, gently shaking Ryeowook’s shoulders. Ryeowook stirred awake and blinked a few times to adjust himself to the lights around him. He groaned and Sungmin sighed, pulling down the windows, blocking out the morning sunlight. Ryeowook silently thanked him. Sungmin smiled and shook his head at his dear dongsaeng. He sat on the bed next to Ryeowook.

“Wookie, I did it.” Sungmin whispered.

This got Ryeowook’s attention as he sat straight up and stared at Sungmin with wide eyes. Ryeowook’s eyes glistened as he leaped forward to give Sungmin a very tight hug. His body felt light now. His whole mind felt alive and most importantly, he felt free and satisfied.

“You…. You killed them all?” Ryeowook asked, still in shock. “You… You really did?”

“Yes, Wook.” Sungmin nodded. “And your friends have all safely escaped.”

Ryeowook smiled wobbly at the thought of the victims who shared the same pain with him. They were now home and safe, all of them. And that was all that matters. Ryeowook wiped his eyes and gave Sungmin a deep bow.

“Hyung… Thank you.” Ryeowook whispered. “Thank you so much.”

Sungmin shook his head. “They deserved to burn in that hell hole. I was only doing what was right.”

Ryeowook nodded and then his body finally relaxed. He took a deep breath and released it, feeling all his worries and dark memories slowly fading. Feeling satisfied that those bastards were well on their way to hell right about now and the fact that Sun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter