Useless

Bittersweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 15

“WHAT ARE YOU TWO FIGHTING ABOUT!?”

Heechul screamed, stopping both the males from attacking each other. They were panting and their faces were bruised from all the punching. If Heechul had come in a little later, he bet one of them would already have fainted.

“What the hell is going on?” Heechul glared at both of them and pointed at Sungmin. “Explain!”

“Sungmin hyung won’t let me-”

“I asked for Sungmin to explain!” Heechul snapped at Kyuhyun. “Is your name Sungmin?”

Kyuhyun pouted. “No.”

Looking at Sungmin, Heechul sighed. What in the world could have happened for Sungmin to have a bruised eye like that? Knowing Sungmin, he could kill the living hell out of anyone with his martial arts. But glancing around, Sungmin looked like he had been beaten up pretty badly by Kyuhyun. And Kyuhyun… Well… Everyone knew that Sungmin would never ever hurt Kyuhyun.

“He wants to find Ryeowook!” Sungmin shouted. “In his condition like that, he won’t even be able to survive if someone punches him!”

“I bruised you up pretty badly didn’t I?” Kyuhyun snapped. “Do you want me to do it again?”

“Kyuhyun!”

Heechul closed his eyes and shook his head. These two… They were always fighting. And it’d be great if their fights were about something normal like fighting over food or girls. But nope… These two… They fought because of how much they cared for each other. They fought because of how much they loved each other. It was truly painful watching them.

“Look, Sungmin is right.” Heechul sighed. “We don’t know where Wookie still is. Where are you going to find him?”

“I don’t know! Anywhere! Everywhere!” Kyuhyun shouted kicking a chair over. “Hyung, it’s been two weeks!”

“I have to find Ryeowook!”

“Sungmin’s right, Kyu.” Heechul grabbed his shoulders. “You barely ate for the past two weeks. If you find Ryeowook, how are you going to fight those guys who kidnapped him?”

“I just…” Kyuhyun groaned in defeat, collapsing back on the chair. “I have to find Ryeowook, hyung. He needs us, hyung! He needs me.”

Two weeks. Ryeowook had been missing for two weeks now. The first few days even though manager hyung warned them, the boys still went looking for Ryeowook. They split in twos and even had other SM and idols to help. But… There were no sign of Ryeowook anywhere. Even the police couldn’t track down the car that kidnapped Ryeowook. It was really impossible.

They waited. The boys waited for any ransom or any hint or call. But there was nothing. The police concluded that the kidnappers wanted Ryeowook for other things maybe. Like… or… ion. When hethey said that, Kyuhyun went insane. He kicked and punched the walls and it took Kangin and Shindong to both hold him down.

Looking around, Heechul shut the door behind them. He agreed with Kyuhyun that Ryeowook needed them. Heechul was also just as worried as Kyuhyun for his eternal magnae. Ryeowook was small and fragile and … the thought of someone touching him by force… It made Heechul frustrated.

“Let’s do another search.” Heechul suggested. “I spoke to Yunho and Changmin last night and they agreed. The members will agree, you know they will.”

“But Sungmin’s right too, you have to eat something before we go on with this.”

“Yunho is trying to ask some of his street friends if they recognize Ryeowook’s kidnappers. We don’t have a clear picture of him but we have his license plate.”

“Where are we going to look for him, hyung?” Sungmin asked. “We’ve already searched through Seoul and Incheon.”

“Busan and Daegu.”

“Busan?! Daegu!?”

“Look, I don’t know okay!” Heechul answered. “We’ve spent nights searching for Ryeowook but we don’t even know what we are trying to find in the first place. We don’t know if Ryeowook is hidden or is he even still in Korea!”

“The only thing we are trying to find is a stupid damn car and,"

“I just don’t know what else to do”

***

Sungmin hated this. Hated how restless he was feeling. Hated how worried he was feeling. Collapsing back on his bed, he stared at the pictures he had on the wall. Kyuhyun…. Sungmin’s heart ached. If Sungmin were to be the one kidnapped, would Kyuhyun care just as much as he did for Ryeowook? Would Kyuhyun go days without eating? Would Kyuhyun get in fights with all the managers and members for him?

No…

He’d never do that. Feeling a tear escaped his eyes, Sungmin pulled the pictures off the wall and shredded them frustrated. Kyuhyun would never love him back. He had his chance. They were together once. What they had was in the past. But… Can’t Kyuhyun see how much Sungmin still l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter