The End

Bittersweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days passed. Kyuhyun had avoided the world for two days, just spending the day and night with his lover. He didn’t want any interruptions neither did he want to ever leave Ryeowook’s side. Kyuhyun stil couldn’t believe that Ryeowook was dead. It didn’t feel like it. It didn’t feel like it at times like this when Ryeowook was asleep and he looked so beautiful and perfect sleeping so peacefully. But when Ryeowook woke up and when his face started changing and becoming worst, a part of Kyuhyun died along with Ryeowook.

How long were they going to do this? Ryeowook was in pain whenever he was awake. Even he had admitted it himself. It took him his every last piece of energy to lift his hands up. Why was this happening? Kyuhyun really didn’t understand what was going on. His only theory to all of this was that since Ryeowook was dead, he was only peaceful when he was asleep. If he wasn’t asleep, he wasn’t peaceful.

It pained Kyuhyun seeing Ryeowook suffer like that but... What was he supposed to do to get rid of it all? He would do anything, just anything to stop Ryeowook’s suffering. He would take away the pain from him if he had the chance. He rather be in pain than watch his dear precious Ryeowook suffering. Kyuhyun Ryeowook’s hair and kissed his cold lips which always reminded him that Ryeowook had no blood pumping through his body. Kyuhyun felt his stomach growl and decided to get some food. How long had it been anyway since he had last eaten?

Walking past the living room and into the kitchen, Kyuhyun took out a ramen packet and started making himself ramen. The members were probably out doing schedules or god knows what and it kind of annoyed Kyuhyun how they didn’t seemed to care about Ryeowook. Were they freaked out? Or were they just that ignorant?

Once he was done cooking his ramen, Kyuhyun brought it to the living room and sat alone wanting to eat as fast as he could and go back into the room next to Ryeowook’s side. He had not eaten in days and he was pretty much gobbling everything down. Kyuhyun slowed down when he realized that someone had taken a seat on the opposite side of him.

“You’ve got to end this, Kyu.”

Kyuhyun sat up straight. “What do you mean, Heechul hyung?”

“Sungmin is holding onto Wookie’s ashes.” Heechul continued talking. “We have to let Ryeowook go.”

“W… What do you mean?”

“We want to spread the ashes in the ocean.” Heechul said. “But Sungmin won’t let us until you let us.”

“Ryeowook has got to go, Kyuhyun.”

Startled, Kyuhyun gripped onto the edge of the table. “N.. No.”

“You can’t do this, hyung.” Kyuhyun whispered. “Ry… Ryeowook can’t leave. He doesn’t want to, hyung!”

“Of course he doesn’t! But it’s for the best, Kyu!” Heechul shot back. “His soul is restless!”

“You need to let him resit in peace!”

“But I don’t want to! He doesn’t want to either!”

Kyuhyun pushed away from the table knocking down the chair. He shook his head and glared at his hyung before leaving and stomping back straight into Ryeowook’s room, locking the door behind him. Kyuhyun felt the tears pooling up in his eyes and his sobs escaped as he quietly sat back down next to Ryeowook. Feeling as if his heart was breaking, as if it hadn’t broke enough already, Kyuhyun took Ryeowook’s hands and kissed it lovingly.

“What am I supposed to do. Ryeonggu?”

 

***

Heechul sighed watching his dongsaeng slammed the door and locking it. Really… What kind of situation were they in? This was so… Different. Heechul had always heard of spirit and ghosts but he never really believed in them. And here… His own eternal magnae came back to be a ghost. But… Ghost usually scared people to death, killed people or hung around to get revenge and Ryeowook was… Well, he wasn’t scaring anyone in the dorm, he hadn’t killed anyone yet and Sungmin got his revenge for him. So how did Ryeowook become a ghost? Was it because his soul was not in peace? Was that it?

But… Ryeowook doesn’t want to leave Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun doesn’t want to leave Ryeowook. In truth, Heechul didn’t want Ryeowook to leave too. He could live with this. Living with a spirit in the house. It would feel better than not having Ryeowook at all. But… Heechul shuddered when he remembered seeing Ryeowook’s face for the first time since he had came back. Ryeowook looked horrible. But his heart was still gold. Ryeowook’s heart was always going to be gold and looks don’t matter right?

Ah but it wasn’t right. As much as Heechul wanted Ryeowook to stay, he had to go to. Siwon lectured all the members about how important it was for spirits to go back to where they belonged or they were going to live in pain for the rest of eternity. Heechul didn’t want that. His eternal magnae had the purest and biggest heart. His eternal magnae should be in heaven right now!

The members had all agreed that Ryeowook had to go and although they didn’t like it, they had to agree. This was for the best. Like how Hangeng wanted to leave and although they didn’t want him to, they had to. Because he wasn’t happy and as friends, they wanted him to be happy. But Hangeng was different. They had discussed it beforehand and were ready for the consequences and ready for the future. But.. This caught the boys off guard totally. No one would ever think of such thing happening to them! Ever!

 The door opened and a bunch of voices filled up the silent room. The members came in one by one and Heechul greeted them. They sat around Heechul wanting to know if Heechul had spoken to Kyuhyun.

“So did you talk to him?” Donghae asked softly.

“I did but he’s not letting Wook go.” Heechul shook his head. “This is going to be hard guys.”

“Maybe we should just drop the act and say goodbye to Ryeowook.” Eunhyuk suggested shifting from one foot to another. “Maybe when he sees us saying goodbye, it’ll be easier for Kyuhyun.”

“I can’t.” Henry shook his head sadly. “If I go in there and look at Wookie hyung, I’m never going to let him go. I won’t want him to leave.”

“Me too.” Shindong nodded. “As much as I want to, I can’t. I’m just going to end up suggesting that we let Wookie stay here for the rest of his life.”

“We can’t be selfish.” Siwon sighed. “Guys remember, if Wook’s soul lives here forever, when we die, our souls are going to be resting in peace but Wookie’s soul is still going to wander around on earth.”

“Now that you mentioned it…” Heechul rubbed his chin and then smacked Siwon’s chest. “Yah! Why don’t you just go talk to both of them!?”

“You’re the only one who can knock some sense into both of them!”

“I can’t! Kyu won’t ever listen to me! Seriously!” Siwon raised his hands, frustrated. “He only listens to Leeteuk hyung.”

“But Leeteuk won’t be home until next

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter