Afraid

Bittersweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ryeowook?”

Sungmin shook the bruised figure gently, not wanting to hurt him. Ryeowook was bruised badly, his hands, face and legs covered in bruises and dried blood, his pale face so sunken in and almost blue. Sungmin wanted to call the ambulances but when he called manager hyung to inform him, he didn’t let him. Sungmin fought with his manager and asked what if Ryeowook really was hurt but he was still denied. ing management!

“Wookie, it’s me, Minnie hyung.”

It was good to see Ryeowook again, Sungmin was glad even. But… What had Ryeowook gone through? Just the thought of someone hurting Ryeowook like this made Sungmin’s skin crawled. He wanted to find those bastards who did this to his dongsaeng. He wanted to hurt them just like how they bruised Ryeowook.

“H…Hyung?”

Ryeowook stirred awake. He looked so fragile and weak. Sungmin quickly ran to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. He helped Ryeowook to sit up.

“Here, drink this, Wookie.” Sungmin whispered.

Sungmin had to tilt Ryeowook’s head and helped to put the bottle at his lips for the younger to drink the water. He drank almost half the bottle in one slurp. Poor kid. Had he not drank anything and ate anything for days? Now that he mentioned it… If you said that Ryeowook was thin last time, you should see him now. Ryeowook was a ing skeleton.

“Wookie, have you eaten anything? Are you okay? W… What happened to you, Wook? Wookie?”

Sungmin didn’t mean to but curiosity got the better of him. Ryeowook tried standing but he winced and fell to floor and Sungmin quickly caught him halfway. Ryeowook dropped his head onto Sungmin’s shoulders and suddenly started sobbing.

“Help me, hyung.”

Sungmin’s heart ached. He hugged the other tight and his hair while the other cried onto his shoulder. Ryeowook was so weak that he had no strength to hold himself up anymore. His whole body was resting against Sungmin’s and he couldn’t do anything to help himself.

“Please,” Ryeowook begged, crying.

“Save me.”

***

Ryeowook… Ryeowook was back. Ryeowook, his love and his life. Kyuhyun had sped all the way home, ignoring and cursing every other car or person that got in his way. Who cared about them? His Ryeowook was home. And although Sungmin described that Ryeowook didn’t look so good… At least he was back. And Kyuhyun would find those ers who kidnapped and hurt him. Kyuhyun was going to make them pay miserably, he promised that. Running into the room full of members and managers, Kangin suddenly stopped him halfway.

“Slow down there, magnae.” Kangin said. “Minnie’s changing Wook.”

“So? Let me in!” Kyuhyun shouted back. “I’m his boyfriend! I want to see Ryeowook!”

“He doesn’t want anyone else, Kyu.” Donghae said from the other side of the room. “We tried talking to him but… He won’t even look at us.”

“He’s been really glued to Minnie.” Eunhyuk added. “But maybe he’ll open up to you too.”

“I’m really sorry about what happened to him, Kyu.”

Kyuhyun waited by the door. He was getting anxious and judging from everyone’s faces and reaction, it didn’t look too good. Kyuhyun knocked on the door and he could hear Sungmin’s gentle voice. Taking a deep breath, Kyuhyun pushed the door open.

“Shh, he’s asleep.”

Kyuhyun nodded and tiptoed towards the small figure all curled up on the bed. His knees weakened at the sight of his lover. He knelt down next to the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter