8. Date Planner

One Magical Summer

Chapter 8

The DJ is continuosly playing and rocking songs, I can hardly hear myself think. It's been quite a long time since I've been to a club, since my last visit was slightly unpleasant. The liquor is continously coming out, and since it was my welcoming party as well as the BigBang Concert afterparty, me, BigBang members and some other dancers sat in the same table. I should've told them that my tolerace of alcohol wasn't good, I've even never been drunk before, but I was the youngest, and doesn't it kind of rude to reject an offer from your sunbaes? So I've been drinking martinis, tequilas, to lemon drops for the last... Hell, I can't remember how long I've been here for. All I know is that I feel good. Really good. But at the same time, I feel kind of weird. "Are you okay?" I tore my gaze from the table and look at GD Oppa, looking back at me with some kind of worry flash in his eyes. I tilted my head and smile. " Yes. Never better." I look around and realize that we were the ones left in that table. "Where is everyone?" That's weird.. I'm pretty sure they were here just now... He shrugged. "On the dance floor, I think. Your friends went back a couple of minutes ago." My friends? Oh he meant the other dancers. I frown. "You're not going to dance?" He flash me his perfect smile. "I don't think leaving a drunk girl alone is a good idea." Drunk? I'm not drunk. I'm just a little bit light headed right now. "I'm not drunk." "Still, not a wise idea to leave a beautiful girl all alone." He gave me a wink. I laughed. I don't even know why I laughed. "I don't feel like dancing either. Shall we drink another round? It's on me." I raised my hand and ordered another round, ignoring the voice on my head that had been saying stop. But seriously, one drink isn't going to get me losing my mind and getting high and all, right?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I groaned as I get up from the bed. My eyes scan the room I'm in. It took me quite a while to figure it out, with my head spinning and hurting like crazy people has been banging my head to a wall, but I'm pretty sure it's my room. How did I get in here? What happened yesterday? I closed my eyes, trying to remember, but failed miserably. The last thing on my memory was being in the club with the dancers and some of BigBang members, and we drank a bit, and then.... I shake my head. I'm so not getting drunk anymore. I glanced at the table next to my bed, and more than relieved to find a glass of water and... an ice coffee? My lips curled up into a smile as I drink some water. My throat is dying of thirst.

"Thanks for the water and the coffee, Jess. It surprisingly helps me recover from my hangover." She tore her gaze from the magazine she's reading and gives me a look. The look she gave me whenever I do something wrong. What? What did I do? "Good that you're better already, but I think you say thanks to the wrong person. It's him that you should be thanking to. I just did whatever he told me to. He even carried your drunk, lazy to your bed." He? "Huh?" She rolls her eyes. "Don't tell me you don't remember? Yes, he brought you back, again. He said you were drunk and he said sorry that s were kind of pushing you to drink too much. You really should've told them your low tolerance. And don't forget to buy him a new Alexander Wang shirt. Your puke totally ruin his." WAIT. WHAT? s? I PUKED? My jaw dropped. "Did... G-Dragon Oppa drove me home?" Again? Please say no. Please say no. "Duh? Yes. Why are you always sleeping whenever he drove you? Seriously." I almost choked on my coffee. I quickly grab my phone and started texting as I take another sip of my coffee. "And what's with the G-Dragon Oppa? Didn't you call him Ji Oppa yesterday?" This time, I really choked on my coffee.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, it's Elle. I got your number from Park Hajoon ssi. I'm so sorry for disturbing you, you probably busy. Just want to say sorry for whatever I did to you yesterday, especially the part when I ruined your shirt. I'm going to buy you a new one. And sorry because you have to drive me the second time to my house because I drank too much :(

Hey Elle. Did the coffee help? And no, I'm not busy today, just gonna write couple of new songs, although I'm kind of out of ideas right now. No, it's alright. I should've told them you aren't a drinker. And don't think about my shirt. It's all cool.

Yes, the coffee helps a lot. Thankyou. My sister made sure I drank it, since you are the one who told her to. Have I mentioned that she's a huge fan of yours? Your face is all over her wall. +_+ And I will buy you a new shirt. My sister will kill me, although I will probably die out of guilt. Was it Alexander Wang? My sister told me it was. 

Your sister has a very good eye. It's really no big deal, though. 

Well, it is to me. Please let me buy you a new shirt. My guilt is killing me. And you said you need some inspiration to write songs right? Why don't we take a stroll and while I buy you shirt you can take this as some kind of "normal people experience"? Who knows you might get some good ideas.

Hey, that's a good idea. I can do today.

Today is it then.

Okay. Will pick you up in 15'

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sooo, did I redeem my mistake? It took me a couple of days just to think about the improvement from the clubbing experience, since, I've never been to a club before, and have never been drunk before. Heck, I don't even smoke. So, sorry if the hangover - clubbing part is a little bit crappy. I did my best, though. :D

I can't wait to write this story - GD's POV- but I know I have to finish this story first, but I don't think this will finish soon, so please keep me updated ;) Anyway, do you guys have anyone in mind to be Elle's rival? Should it be one of GD's scandal partner, or should it be a new character? Please tell me what you think. :D

Ideas, comments, and new subscribers are soo welcome anytime! ^^

 

Ciaooo and xoxo