3. First Day

One Magical Summer

Chapter 3

"Am I interrupting something?" I say, as I look away from G-Dragon ssi. CEO Jang Hyun Suk smiles. "No, it's okay, nothing important." I nodded, and close the door behind me. "I've heard about you. And I've watched your performance too just now. That's quite an extraordinary performance you gave. We'd be delighted to have you as our trainee. I guarantee with your talent, you can debut soon." "Ah, really? Thankyou so much. The thing is, I'm thinking of going to a university in Paris, majoring in dance, so I don't think I can train here? Although I'm very grateful that you want me in here." He nods. "I heard you haven't got accepted in that university?" I shakes my head. "They will announce it in about 4 months, probably?" He smiled to me. "Then why don't you train here for that time, and if you get accepted, you might leave, but if you don't why don't you set a career in this business? And you won't get any loss either, since you get to expand your talents in dancing and singing. Do you sing?" I tilt my head. Well, that's true... " I do, a little bit, although my sister is a better singer than me." His eyes lit up. "Oh, please sing. Just think of it as your audition fot YG. It's a rare chance that you get to audition in front of our best artist, G Dragon, and me, right?" I almost choke. Singing? In front of the CEO of YG and G Dragon? "Eh? Right now?" "Please start anytime." I think for a moment, close my eyes, and started singing my most favorite song of all time. 

Something has changed within me
Something is not the same
I'm through with playing by the rules
Of someone else's game

Too late for second-guessing
Too late to go back to sleep
It's time to trust my instincts
Close my eyes and leap

It's time to try defying gravity
I think I'll try defying gravity
Kiss me goodbye I'm defying gravity
And you won't bring me down

I'm through accepting limits
'Cause someone says they're so
Some things I cannot change
But 'til I try, I'll never know!

Too long I've been afraid of
Losing love I guess I've lost
Well, if that's love
It comes at much too higher cost

I'd sooner buy defying gravity
Kiss me goodbye, I'm defying gravity
I think I'll try defying gravity
And you won't bring me down!

I'd sooner buy defying gravity
Kiss me goodbye I'm defying gravity
I think I'll try defying gravity
And you won't bring me down
Bring me down

(defying gravity)

I open my eyes, and find CEO Yang Hyun Suk smiling ear to ear. I glanced at G Dragon ssi, trying to read his expression. "Welcome to YG Entertaiment."

 

next day

 

"Remember what I said Elle? You have to bring me to your dates with G Dragon Oppa, or anyone in Big Bang. Arasso? Pingky promise!" I raised an eyebrow. "I'm not going to date any of Big Bang member. This is only temporary, until I get accepted in Paris. Besides, it's pretty impossible for me to get close to them, since they are already debuted, and they are so famous." I shrugged. "Then you have to make an effort to get close to them! Do you know how hard is it for me to hand G Dragon Oppa to you?" I surpressed my laugh. "First, he is not your G Dragon Oppa. Second, even if he is, and you hand him to me, it's not like I'm going to like him in a flash. Remember? The thing that can make me fall for a guy is their personalities, not their faces or even their money." She pouts. "Everything's possible right? Like right now you, getting ready to YG Entertaiment, although yesterday you were so sure you won't be doing any of this stuff. I still couldn't believe my sister is going to be a hallyu star." I roll my eyes. "For the thirtieth time, I'm not going to be a hallyu star." I put on my lipgloss and stand up. "Before you know it, this will end already and you will be visiting Paris every year."

After I park my car in valet parking, I put on my green jacket before getting out of my car. 

I headed to the lobby and meet Park HaJoon ahjussi. I bowed and greet him with a smile. He is going to show me around the YG building and tell me about things I need to do before I officially sign up with YG as a trainee. "Anyonghaseyo, so sorry, did you wait long? My sister was nagging and kept telling me to do this and that." I smile apologetically. "No, I just got here too. Shall we begin the tour?" 

He shows me around the building, which is actually pretty awesome, and bring me to sign some documents. He introduced me to my soon-to-be dance teacher, singing teacher, and language teachers. Since my English and French is good already, I have to improve on my Korean and Japanese. How can a Korean not fluent in speaking their own language? How embarassing of me.

Time flew so fast, and all of sudden, it's evening already. "That's the end for today. This is your schedule. For tommorow, you will have to come, and we will weigh you and everything. You will have to follow our diet routine too, although I think your body is proportional already, and-" 

"Anyonghaseyo hyung! Oh- Are you our new trainee?" I turned my head and saw Seungri ssi and the other member of Big Bang. "Ah, yes, please take care of me." I bowed. "We haven't officially meet, right? I'm Seungri, this is Jiyong hyung, Daesung hyung, Taeyang hyung and TOP hyung." They smile at me. "Ah, ne. Anyonghaseyo, Chonun Elle Eun Ji ieyo." I look up and see his smiling face. "Congratulation on being a trainee! Your dance was really awesome yesterday. Have you gotten a tour on our building? I can show you around." I nodded. "Ya, maknae! Stop hitting on every new trainee." G Dragon said to him, smiling. I let out a laugh. Seungri ssi is a very friendly person. "Yes, actually he was just finished giving me the tour, but thankyou for the offer, Seungri ssi." He shakes his head. "Not 'Seungri ssi' but 'Seungri Oppa'." TOP ssi hit his head. "Ya! Maknae! Don't do that!" Seungri ssi rub his head as he let out a laugh. I couldn't help but to smile. They seem nice. "Ne, Seungri Oppa." He smiles broadly. 

They left a little bit afterwards, after Seungri Oppa told me not to hesitate to ask him for any guidance, followed by everyone's laugh and Seungri Oppa's rage. He was just kidding, though. I went to my car after that and start the engine. Hm... Maybe it's not going to be all that bad afterall. I smiled and step on the gas, driving home, preparing myself for Jess' loads of questions and nags I'm sure I'll receive soon enough.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

That's the 3rd chapter! Anyway... I'm putting my first fanfiction on hold :/ just until I have the inspiration to write it again, since my ideas for this story kept flowing.

DO comment, subscribe and upvote! Every comment, every idea, every subscribers and every upvotes are really valued!