16. The Kiss

One Magical Summer

Chapter 16

"Is it your first time shooting?" I stopped biting my lower lip and glanced at the hairdresser who is now curling my hair. I smiled nervously. "Is it that obvious?" She smiled and brushed my wavy hair with her hands. "You're a new face, so yeah, I can tell. And you've been biting that lipe of yours ever since I enetered the room. Typical of a first timer." I cringed. "Yeah, I'm really nervous. I'm so afraid I'll make mistakes and get in the way, and then I'll be scolded." She laughed and spray some hairspray to may hair. "Aww, you'll be alright." She took the beanie hat I'm supposed to wear and put it on my head. "The director is really nice - and weak to pretty girls. You'll be fine, really. Just relax, okay?" She took a look to my reflection on the mirror. "And you're ready. Good luck!" I took a deep breath and remember our conversation yesterday.

"Great! It's settled then. Okay, so here's the story. GD is a photographer, and he was walking around with his camera, taking pictures when he saw you standing, and he was taken aback by your beauty and he took a picture of you, and then you realized that someone took a picture of you. That's how you guys first met. And then you gradually become closer, you went on dates, taking pictures, he went to your house, stuff like that. And the ending is he confessed and you say yes. Simple, right?" I didn't know what to say, so I nodded. He chukled. "Don't be so nervous. Mostly we will shoot you laughing and smiling, and you with GD, so just relax, okay?" I nodded as I felt Ji's hand grip on mine. "Okay, then, this is the script. Read it, and understand it, and we'll gather in this studio tomorrow at 9 am."

I glanced at the mirror and straighten the non-exsited crumple of my skirt and stepped out. 

I walked out from my makeup room and glanced around. The director, cameramen and other staffs are preparing for our first day of shooting. I look up to the clear sky. It's a perfect day to shoot, the director said. I sat on the bench and waited for my turn. "Hey, you." I turned my head and saw Ji, in casual clothing and a camera. He doesn't have his usual thick eyeliner on his eyes, making him look like the usual Ji. A smile crept up on my face. "Hey, you." He smiled and sat next to me. "Nervous?" I sighed audibly. "Extremely nervous. If I screw this up, your mv will be a total disaster, and I will be haunted by guilt for the rest of my life." He held my hand, and my heart skipped a beat. "No, you'll be just fine. Just act like your usual self." I couldn't get over the smile on my face. I know it's just a one sided feelings, and I don't know how this will end, but for now, staying like this is enough. "Thankyou. I'll do my best."

I was walking to the room to change when my phone rang. It's Jess. I smiled. "What's up?" "Ya, have you finished your shooting?" "Mmm, why?" "Ya, how did you do? DId you mess up? Ya! I told you not to mess up with my GD Oppa's shoot, didn't I?' I rolled my eyes and smile. Who's the older one here, really. "Ya, I didn't. Why do you call anyway?" At least I don't think I messed up. "Is it wrong for a little sister to call her unnie?" I laughed. "Ohh, did you miss me?" She laughed. "Like I will ever miss you. Anyway, is GD Oppa there?" I glanced at him, and our eyes met. "He is, why?" I heard a second silence over the phone. "What? If you don't say anything I'll hang up." "Unnie, can you do me a favor?" I rolled my eyes. She only called me unnie if she has something she wanted. I sighed. "Can I talk to GD? Ya, I really want to talk to him. Besides he hasn't came to our house since you were drunk!" He actually did, but I didn't tell you. I glanced at GD, who's mouthing me 'who's that?' I mouthed back. 'it's Jess. She wants to talk to you, is it okay?' He laughed. This is going to be the death of me. "Don't say anything weird. And you owe me, bigtime." She squeals and I hand over the phone to Ji. I watched him, full of worry as he laughed and occasionally replied. He glanced at me and laughed at the phone. I'm on the verge of strangling Jess. He gave the phone back to me with a small smile on his face. "If she told you anything weird, don't believe her." He laughed and shrugged. "She told me to keep it a secret from you." 

 

The second day of shooting is taking place in a studio, which is already modified into a small 'house'. Well it's pretty much just some kind of fake living room, and we have to sit down and laugh all the time. At first it was so weird, since I didn't know what to laugh about, and the director told me to act normal, and Ji was so nice to teach me a few things. So we just sat there, acting like a loving couple - which earning him a loud thump from my heart - it wasn't easy, I told you. Why does he have to be so good looking anyway? We took pictures using an instax and I hold the urge to snatch one picture of us, especially that one picture of him kissing my cheek. Damn! I was really grateful for the makeup so it hid my crimson face, or else he would probably know my feelings. After our lovey dovey scene, Ji has to record his dance moves for the music video, and he told me that he would drive me home after this, and I didn't have the chance to say no - and I also don't want to reject the opportunity , there, I admit it, so here I am, watching him dancing like crazy, giving out his usual cocky - GD's smirk, the one that melts every girl's heart, including mine. 

He was bowing as he said thankyou to the director and he walked to my direction, putting his usual bubbly smile on his face. "How was I?" I handed him the water bottle. "You were really cool" And perfect. "And your dance was really cool too." And your song is really catchy, and you look really good even though you probably wore woman's clothing. He smirked. "Thanks, so, shall we?" I smiled and followed his footsteps. "Hyung said that tomorrow's shooting will be in the amusement park, we have to be there at about 10, and then we'll get our hair and makeup done." "Amusement park? So people are going to watch us acting?" I'm totally unprepared. Acting as his girlfriend in front of the staffs is one thing, and now I have to act as his girlfriend in front of fans and paparazi? He gave me a reassuring smile before he opened the door for me. "Relax, tomorrow is weekday, so there should be less people coming, and we already hired some bodyguards to watch you." He grinned as I gave him a look. "They are probably there for you, but thanks for your very comforting statement there." He laughed. "You'll be just fine. Besides, you have me there. If anyone wants to mess with you, they'll have me and a dozen of bodyguards to pass through." I laughed and the car started to make its way to my house. 

 

He was laughing the entire time everytime he looked at me and met my deadly glare. He told me yesterday that there will be less people, and now? This is even bigger crowd than golden week! And almost every single person here is a girl. What a lovely combination. Although he wasn't lying about the whold bodyguards thing, there were really bodyguards, guarding and making visible line between us and the fans. God bless me. I rechecked my script and grateful that we don't have to do loads of skinships here, just holding hands and act like what normal couple would do at amusement park. I tried to look angry as I glanced at him walking towards me, and I hoped he buy it, cause I really couldn't stand being angry at him. Really? With his perfect smile and his perfect composure, how can I be angry at him? "Are you ready for today's shooting?" I pouted and he laughed as he played with my wavy hair. "Just for your information this amount of people is less than when we shoot for bigbang's music video." I gasped. "Really? You guys are so great then, being able to act when people are screaming your name everywhere." He shrugged, "Well, it's what we do. Anyway, let's go. Hyung is looking for us." I took a deep breath and followed his footsteps, trying to ignore the fangirls screaming his name from every corner. Let's just end this as soon as possible. 

Sometimes God's plan is different than ours. Yeah, I get that, and this is probably is one of those times. I glanced at my watch. It's 7 pm and those fans are still watching the shoot. Gosh, don't they get tired? I glanced at Ji, who is smiling at his fans and waving his hands occasionally as he gets his makeup retouched for the tenth time. He's such a good guy. No wonder people love him. Our eyes met and I saw some sparkles in his eyes. "This is our last shot, fighting!" He mouthed. I laughed. "You too. Fighting!" The director then approach him and talked to him for a moment, and I saw them debating about something, although eventually Ji seemed to give up. "What's wrong?" I mouthed. He opened his mouth, about to tell me when the director's bubbly voice echoed through the evening. "Let's start, everyone! Get in your position!" 

We held hands as we smiled, walking and enjoying the breeze as the camera rolling. He occasionally told me funny stories to keep me stay relaxed, since he was aware that his fans occasionally gives me deathly glares here and there. After this, he would confess and I would say yes and hug him, and then it will be all over. I pretended to be confused and flustered when he get down on his knee and pulled out a ring. It wasn't even real. I said yes as I managed to fake a tear and smiled. And then he leaned closer, wait this isn't what we pl-, and my mind went blank when he put his lips on me. The sound around us, the screaming from the fangirls, the sound of the fireworks seems to fade away as I tried to put my head in the right mind. I can think of nothing as his lips stayed there, softly, gently. The kiss felt like a first kiss, an inoccent, lovely kiss, and I closed my eyes, for a moment forgetting the fact that it wasn't a real kiss. 


I FINALLY UPDATED!!!

Sorry for the crappy chapter, but really, the work kept me totally busy, and occupied, but it was fun. The people are nice, and I'm currently helping out a senior designing an office tower, although they haven't accepted my design just yet. And I'll be attending a meeting tomorrow, so nervous! I think I'll put some makeup on and wear some nicer clothes, like skirt. LOL. 

Anyway, finally, they kiss! I'm so excited for the next update, I already have in my mind, this is actually the hardest chapter to write, since I've never been in a professional shooting, just some videos for events in university, and stuff. 

Looking forward to your comments, and thankyou for every comments, subscribes, upvotes. I promise I'll always reply your comments even though I'm pretty busy nowadays, so please don't hesitate to leave a comment. 

And I have this idea to write a fanfic (I promise I'll finish this one first before writing a new one) who do you think I should write? Should I write another bigbang fanfic? Or should it be some other boy band groups like EXO? What boyband is good nowadays anyway? Please let me know!

 

Ciaooo and xoxo