Sehun's Secret

More than friends?

Hey Misteo!

 

Class ended early. They were about to go home when Sehun forgot his books and notes.

 

“Go home now first. I forgot something in my locker.”

 

They just nodded and started to walk again.

 

◘◘◘

 

On his way to the locker, he saw a boy in front of his locker. He was about to drop something but he ran away when heard a footsteps not knowing who was there (that was Sehun). Sehun scratched his head in confusion. When he opened the locker, his important notebook was missing. He didn’t want anyone to see it nor his friends. He thought he forgot it under his table so he went through their classroom.

 

As he entered the room, he was shocked when he saw a boy sitting beside his table (he thought it was a ghost). The boy is the exchanged student from China. Actually, last year, he was able to stare secretly to the Chinese boy. He was in love at first sight. He wanted to talk to him but he couldn’t. He hasn’t had any strength to do that.

 

“Oh H-hi Misteo. Sorry if I entered your room. I was just like loafing around and got bored.” Said the Chinese boy looking at Sehun.

 

“It’s okay since the classes were already done.” Sehun walked, hips shaking.

 

The boy ran out the room not saying goodbye or anything. Sehun shouted just to ask his name but the boy was already gone. He was totally disappointed. That was his chance to talk to him (his crush). He was about to leave the room, he saw a fancy envelope at floor with his name.

 

◘◘◘

 

It was already 6pm when Sehun reached their house. He changed his clothes and ate his dinner. After that, he went upstairs to his room. He laid his body on the bed. Dumbfounded. After several minutes, he started to do his assignments.

 

It took two hours to finish his assignments. Well, he just talked to his friends and asks for the answers, awesome. While packing up his things onto his bag, he saw again the envelope. He was curious so he opened the envelope and read the letter inside of it. Upon reading it, he suddenly froze.

 

Hello Misteo Oh Se Hun.

You know, I really like— No, I really love you. Please just notice me. I hope you will accept my feelings. Muah~

XOXO, Lu Han

He was completely frozen. That was the first time someone wrote for him. He thought it was a girl.

 

◘◘◘

 

The next day, he saw again his crush, the Chinese boy. He kept staring at the boy all the day and made his day complete. It was merely a minute before the class ended. He saw again the letter at his bag so he asked his friends. Jongin, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol said that the name was familiar them. When he saw Baekhyun, he asked him the same question.

 

“Baek, I know you’re a transferee but, do you know who Lu Han?”

 

“Luhan? Oh! I know him.” Him?Sehun asking in his mind.

 

“He said, he is the exchanged student from China last year.”

 

Sehun’s eyes widened. “How did you know him?”

 

“Well, it was during lunch yesterday. He helped me to find the restroom. After that, we went around the school and he left me in the garden because he will do something. He’s very kind.”

 

Jongin joined them. “Wait, why are you so interested about that Lu Han? Maybe—“

 

“THE HELL NO OFCOURSE! “Sehun yelled so loud. Jongin just sighed heavily.

 

◘◘◘

 

Sehun was about to go home when he saw again the boy, Luhan walking through his own locker. Luhan was about to open his locker when he noticed someone behind him.

 

“Lu Han.”Sehun started to talk.

 

“Y-y-yes?”Luhan was shocked as he cannot breathe normally.

 

Sehun gave the letter that Luhan forgot to drop it at Sehun’s locker. “Sorry if I read it. I felt so curious that’s why—“ He stopped talking when he sawLuhan’s tears falling, flowing to his cheeks. Luhan wiped it out and talked again.

 

“It’s okay. I just hope that someday, you will notice me, that you will not reject my feeling. I really love y—“

 

Sehun interrupted Luhan from talking with a soft kiss that made Luhan blush. He can’t even explain why he did it. It was just his heart asked to kiss him.

 

“I love you too, Luhan.” As he hugged him tightly.

 

◘◘◘

 

A week after, they started to date secretly. A month later, he decided to say it to his friends. As he expect, everyone was shocked but very happy for them.

 

“Oh Sehun! We didn’t notice that you two already dating.” Said Kyungsoo

 

Suddenly, Jongin saw a notebook under Sehun’s table. He opened it. He can’t, he can’t help but to laugh very hard. It caught their attention.

 

“Oh Se Hun!~”  waving his hands holding the notebook.

 

“Ya! WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?! Give it back to me idiot!” Before he can able to get the said notebook, everyone already saw the content of the notebook.

 

“Sehun what’s the content of your notebook?” Asked Luhan confusedly.

 

As he asked, Jongin gave the notebook to Luhan. Luhan saw everything that made him blush but also to smile widely. The content of the notebook was full of stolen pictures of the Chinese boy, how he eat, looking at the sky, dancing, smiling, singing and everything. Luhan chuckled with tears rolling in his cheeks.

 

“I giving this to you on your birthday but Jongin ruined my plan.”

 

Luhan just smiled on him and took Sehun’s chin and gave a soft kiss on his lips. Another stunning moment for the four.Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s eyes met with no reasons at all. Baekhyun blushed and looked away from him. Chanyeol just smiled.

 

“How dare you to do it in front of us?! Baby, I want it too!” cried Jongin.

 

“Shut up Jongin!” Kyungsoo blushed with embarrassment.

 

And then suddenly Kyungsoo whispered to his lover, “Later, I’ll give it to you.”

 

“Yehey! I love you Kyung-Kyung!”

 

It was an awkward moment for Baekhyun and Chanyeol since they don’t have a pair. (Well, I guess…)

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for interrupting the BaekYeol moment. I still can't think the plot for them.

[Sorry for misused words, typo && grammar errors. I'm not that good at English. I will edit it when I already have time. *HAHAHAHA*]

Kbye >:3