First day, weird feelings

More than friends?

First day, weird feelings

 

“There’s no way out…”

 

“I don’t want to be your best friend…”

 

 

The start;

 

A second year high school student Byun Baekhyun went to school early because in his life, he doesn’t want to be late in the first day of class. Since he’s a transferee, he needed to find the Guidance Office for counselling. Another, the Guidance Counsellor is his classroom adviser.

 

◘◘◘

 

While walking through the hallway wearing his beautiful smile, he felt nervous because everyone was staring on him. He heard some girls talking like ‘He’s so adorable’ ‘So cute’ ‘Another handsome enrolled to our school’ and etc. Wait, another handsome?

 

“BAEKHYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!” someone shouted.

 

He was sure he knows that person because of familiar voice. Turning around, he saw a boy running. That boy hugged him tightly. Who is he? The owl-eyed yet handsome boy a.k.a. Do Kyungsoo, Baekhyun’s childhood friend.

 

“Baekhyunnie, I missed you a lot!” said Kyungsoo, smiling very wide as he pulled out the hug.

 

“I miss you too Kyung. Wait, where’s the Guidance Office here? I need to go there.”                            

 

“Alright then, let’s start to walk. Everyone’s looking at us.” Kyungsoo chuckled as they started to walk.

 

◘◘◘

 

Kyungsoo knocked on the door. “Good morning Ms Kim, my friend said he’s here for counselling before the class starts.”

 

The said teacher looked at Baekhyun “So, you’re Byun Baekhyun, am I right?”

 

“Yes, Ms Kim.” He bowed and gave a warm smile.

 

“Another handsome student. Do Kyungsoo will be your classmate.” She smiled at them.

 

As what they heard, their eyes widened and met each other’s. “Hey Kyung, stop that! You look creepy!”

 

“You’re so mean Baek!” Kyungsoo pouted and felt embarrassed.

 

“Hey Baek, see you later!” said Kyungsoo and Baekhyun just nodded before entering the office.

 

◘◘◘

 

“Okay class! You have a new classmate. Be friendly to him, okay?” said Ms Kim as everyone nodded with excitement on their faces.

 

“Come in; please introduce yourself in front of the class.”

 

As he entered the room, he started to introduce. “Hello! My name is Byun Baekhyun. Nice to meet you!” and then he bowed.

 

He sat next to Kyungsoo.

 

Ms Kim started the class. Thirty minutes passed, someone opened the door quietly yet, it caught everyone’s attention. The teacher already knew ‘THOSE’ students so she stopped discussing.

 

“Sorry Ms Kim we’re late again & again & again.” The students said in unison.

 

“Oh, the three of you still not changed. Since it’s only the first of the class, I will forgive you. But next time, you know what will happen. I’ve been warned you.”

 

Too creepy to hear but Ms Kim managed to smile. They just bowed (90 degrees) to her as an apology then went through their respective seats. Ms Kim continued discussing.

 

◘◘◘

 

Lunch time;

 

“Hey baby! Oh, a new adorable student? Who is he baby?” Kyungsoo’s cheeks blushed.

 

“Stop that! Oh, right. He is Baekhyun, my childhood friend/best buddy. Baek, he is Kim Jongin, m...mm...my….”

 

“I’m Kim Jongin, his boyfriend. Nice meeting you.” Pulling Kyungsoo closer to him.

 

After a short conversation, someone poked Baekhyun’s back. As he turned around, he saw a tall boy looking at him with a very cute smile.

 

“You’re the new student right? I’m Oh Sehun. The most handsome boy!” fisted in the air.

 

Kyungsoo, Jongin and his other classmates glared at him like they want to kill him.

 

“WHAT?!”Sehun chuckled.

 

The couple rolled their eyes and just ignore him. Baekhyun decided to walk outside.

 

He went to the garden and sat on the bench. He was amused looking at beautiful flowers dancing in the air. He relaxed his mind and started to sing with joy in his face.

 

He was about to stand when he heard a clap behind the huge tree beside the bench. He thought he was the only one in the garden. As he looked where the clap came from, he saw another tall boy smiling at him. An unexplainable feeling embraced him, he can’t explain.

 

“Wow! You have an angelic voice. Very relaxing.” The tall boy sat beside him started to talk.

 

“Th-thank you.”

 

“I’m Park Chanyeol.”

 

“I’m Byu—“

 

“Byun Baekhyun right?” How did he know his name?

 

“I heard you talking to my friends. I wasn’t able to talk with because I want to sleep here. I’m still sleepy though.” (Well, Baekhyun was not listening to his teacher when she talked to them. He’s busy talking to Kyungsoo.)

 

◘◘◘

 

It was the end of the lunch. While walking, Chanyeol was looking at Baekhyun. Baekhyun was confused so he looked also.

 

“W-wh-what?” said Baekhyun with nervousness.

 

“Nothing. I just want to say…” He stopped for a while.

 

“…From now on, you are now my friend. Is it okay?”

 

Baekhyun, still confused, just nodded telling him he agreed. But before Baekhyun started to say something, Chanyeol, holding Baekhyun’s hand, started to ran out of the garden. It was because they are late in their next subject. Baekhyun’s face was now red almost like a healthy tomato.

 

Kyungsoo, Jongin and Sehun were about to enter the room when they saw Chanyeol running (they wasn’t able to see Baekhyun because you know…) towards them.

 

“Hey Chanyeol! Oh Baekkie, Where have you been? Wait, are you sick?” said Kyungsoo, worried about his friend.

 

Sehun noticed something, behind Chanyeol’s left arm causing him to laugh. When he whispered to Jongin, the two of them laughed hard.

 

“So Chanyeol, you started dating the new student? How sweet~”

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked at their hands, still unseparated. He blushed as he removed his hand. Baekhyun still red like bursting in any moment.

 

“NO! It’s just like… I have a new friend.” Chanyeol defended. Kyungsoo stared at them suspiciously.

 

“YA! WE’RE JUST FRIENDS!” Baekhyun who was now yelling.

 

“Alright then. I didn’t say anything. Okay, let’s go inside.”

 

◘◘◘

 

Class ended early. They were about to go home when Sehun forgot his books and notes. He told them to go home first. They just nodded and started to walk again. They talked and laughed with happiness in their faces.

 

“Oh guys, see you tomorrow! Bye Chanyeol! Bye Baek! We’re going now. Let’s go Jonginnie~”

 

They waved their hands until the couple faded away.

 

“Oh, it’s already 5pm. I should go now. Bye Baekhy— I mean, my new friend.“ He ran away waving his hands. Baekhyun just nodded and waved his hand too.

 

◘◘◘

 

“Oh son, you’re here. How’s your first day?”

 

“Hi Dad! I already have four cool friends including Kyungsoo. I’m still hoping to have more friends.”

 

“Mr and Mrs Do’s son? I know you really missed him so much.”

 

“Absolutely Dad.”

 

“Baekhyun son, honey, let’s have a dinner. Foods already prepare!”

 

“Yes Mom! We’re coming!”

 

While eating, they talked about Baekhyun’s first day in his class. He said everything happened, every details and most especially, his new friend, Chanyeol.

 

 

A/N: Well, gonna post the next chapter soon. I wasn't able to make it today. *sobs* Well, enjoy!