The Plan (END)

More than friends?

The Plan

 

Every step away from Chanyeol made him weaker. He tightly closed his eyes for a minute, “I already accept it. But why Am I still crying pabo Baekhyun? Wae?” He thought. He never wanted to open his eyes again but he needed, he needed to go away. As he opened it again, the light dazzled him. It was blur, he tried to rub his red and wet eyes, trying to see everything. Slowly, he focused at those irritating lights. He saw lanterns everywhere in the garden. He looked up, seeing papers hanging there. He couldn’t notice what was in the papers so he raised his hand and picked one. As he flipped it, he was speechless, surprised. It was a photo of him with Chanyeol. All the pictures, it was them with his friends. He turned around, seeing Chanyeol holding flowers and his friends behind him.

 

“I’m just dreaming right?” He slapped his face very hard.

 

◘◘◘

 

Days ago;

 

Chanyeol decided to confess towards his best friend. He was thinking what to do when suddenly, Jongin texted him.

 

From: Kim Jong In 3:)

Hey Chanyeol, you know what?

What?

Success! Baek has a feeling for you ;)

 

Chanyeol was jumping like a teenager in love. He quickly replied his friend, heart beating so fast in excitement.

 

Really? Gosh! *-* Where are you guys? :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

We’re in the Cafeteria. Go here now.

I’ll be there in 15 minutes.

 

Chanyeol went out very fast to meet them. As he walked, he remembered the first time Baekhyun hugged him at their first vacation with him. He blushed when also remembered the first time he kissed his forehead when he was asleep. How Baekhyun cared for him when he was sick. He smiled when he realized that he was in front of the cafeteria. He knocked the mirror. As usual, Baekhyun was shocked. When Baekhyun exused because he went to the restroom, he talked to his friends.

 

“Why are you here Yeol?” asked Kyungsoo.

 

“Guys, can you help me?” he didn’t reply to Kyungsoo.

 

“Oh thank you for your response.” He rolled his eyes, “So, anything. We can help you.”

 

“I will confess to Baekhyun.”

 

“So, when— OHMYGOD CHANYEOL! You’re serious right?” Luhan’s eyes widened.

 

“Yeah. Jongin told me everything.” Everyone glared at the Kkamjong y boy.

 

“What? You don’t want to have a new couple?”

 

“So, where are we going to start?” Sehun asked.

 

“What if, let us know his reaction first when you’re going to confess to someone?” Kyungsoo chuckled. Everyone agreed in his bright idea.

 

When Baekhyun exited the restroom, they did their first plan. As they expect, Baekhyun was sad. They acted that they were depressed. The next day, they planned for the perfect plan.

 

“Chanyeol, what if in the garden? That first place you’ve met.” Kyungsoo suggested.

 

“Very good idea Kyungie!” Chanyeol hugged him.

 

“Ya! Stay away from my Kyung-Kyung!” they all laughed.

 

“Luhan, come with me, let’s print those pictures.” Luhan nodded with a smile.

 

At the printing shop, they didn’t expect Baekhyun would come. Kyungsoo was panicking that time. He was totally dread when Baekhyun grabbed the envelope that was why he yelled to his precious friend. He didn’t mean it although.

 

“Wow Baek, your acting was good. But I think it was too much, you hurt him.” Said Luhan while walking.

 

“Did I? OHMYGOD Sorry Baekkie~” he sighed.

 

Next happened was when Jongin, Sehun and Chanyeol saw Baekhyun inside the cafeteria. They planned to go inside while talking about the confession of Chanyeol. Jongin texted Kyungsoo, went straight at the cafe. As Baekhyun left the shop, they all sighed.

 

“It’s too much I think.” Luhan was worried for Baekhyun’s feelings.

 

“Yeah. I yelled at him an hour ago.” Kyungsoo added.

 

“It’s okay guys. Tomorrow, he will forgive us, I promise.” Chanyeol smiled at him as everyone nodded.

 

Chanyeol went home. He had a new plan. He needs someone. Right, he need his younger stepsister, Sulli. Since she and Baekhyun was very close. He went straight to her room.

 

*Knock knock…*

 

“My pretty Sulli?”

 

“Yes my handsome oppa?” he opened the door and went inside room.

 

“Sulli, I have something to ask a favor for you.” He sat next to his sister.

 

“Anything.”

 

“Tomorrow, I want you to entertain Baekhyun oppa. If he wants to go home, stop him, okay?”

 

“Are you going to confess oppa?” He nodded with a smile.

 

“Omo! My wish came true! I’ll do it for Baekhyun oppa! Hwaiting!” she hugged him with joy.

 

The day already came. He was nervous but he tried to relax. They were in the front of the door. They didn’t notice Baekhyun who was now sitting. They stared at the lonely boy.

 

“Hey guys, it’s too much. I’m worried. His eyes are red and puffy.” Kyungsoo who was now freaking out.

 

Everyone looked at him. They saw the sadness on his face. It was lunchtime when Baekhyun was alone at the room. He decided to go to the rooftop. Chanyeol texted his sister.

 

From: Handsome Oppa <3

Sulli, go and entertain Baekhyun oppa. He’s at the rooftop ^_^

Okay oppa! I’ll go ahead :) <3

 

Sulli went up after Chanyeol texted him. She tried everything to make him happy and she did well. After classes, Sulli already know about her next move. She asked him to go around the school except the garden. That time, Chanyeol and the others prepared the things needed. They hung the lanterns and put the pictures. When they finished putting everything, they waited for the sun to come down. He texted his sister about the next thing she need to do. Everything was under control. He smiled.

 

Baekhyun and Sulli went to the garden. Talked for a while when Sulli’s phone vibrated.

 

From: Handsome Oppa <3

Leave him now. Tell him that don’t go anywhere and he should wait you there okay? Thaaaaanks :)

 

Sulli went away. He left Baekhyun there, alone. Chanyeol started the last move, make him cry. When he turned around, he signaled his friends to light up the lanterns.

 

◘◘◘

 

“You’re not dreaming Baek~” Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol who was now smiling at him. He went near and gave those beautiful flowers. Baekhyun was still crying.

 

“Sorry Baek for hiding our plan. We just made this moment to surprise you.” He caressed the shorter boy’s cheeks.

 

“A-a-a p-pl-plan?” Baekhyun sobbed.

 

“Yes! And sorry if I yelled last day. I acted really well right?” Kyungsoo shouted, smiling at him. Baekhyun nodded and was now smiling.

 

“So…” Chanyeol scratched his neck, “Uhm… well, I…I love you Baek. Will you be….” He nervously said it with a bit shy.

 

“Baekhyun, will you be my boyfrie—“

 

Baekhyun quickly interrupted Chanyeol with a sweet kiss. So did means yes Baek?” He thought.

 

He pulled out the kiss, “I hate you, Dobi Chanyeol!”

 

“But why?”

 

“Because you made me fall for you.” Baekhyun chuckled softly.

 

Chanyeol smiled very wide, “I love you, Baek.”

 

“I love you too, Chanyeol.” He hugged him.

 

“So cheesy GAWD!” They shouted at the newly couple.

 

“Baekhyun Oppa! I knew it! Chanyeol Oppa, don’t hurt him or else…” Sulli added hiding behind the statue.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol smiled to them. Chanyeol whispered something on Baekhyun’s ear…

 

“I told you, I don’t want you to be my best friend… because from now on, you’ll be mine forever.”

 

 

 

A/N: And they live happily ever after. Sorry, please forgive me :( :) HAHAHAHA! My story is now done. Please, sorry agai for typo errors, misused words, grammar errors and everything! Thanks for reading. Hope you like it :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) <3