Totally Fall In Love

More than friends?

Again & again (falling in love)

 

At the Train Station;

 

It was already 7:20am. Everyone was already there except one, Jongin already expected him, Oh Se Hun.

 

“Oh ing Thehun. As I expect. But improving, you’re early as I expect. Keep it up idiot.” Said Jongin, smirking behind Kyungsoo.

 

Train already stopped. As the door opened, they quickly entered. Sehun was very excited not because of the outing… You know what I mean (to stare at Luhan’s sekshi body. How ert).

 

Baekhyun was not comfortable. He didn’t like trains at all. Chanyeol poked him.

 

“Baek, are you okay?” Chanyeol stared worriedly.

 

“I’m okay, don’t worry.”

 

“Sure? You want anything?”

 

“No. I’m already fine.” He smiled at him.

 

◘◘◘

 

An hour after they reached their destination, the Do’s vacation house.

 

“Wow! The house is not that big but… so WOW!” said Baekhyun who was amazed at the house. Blue painted house surrounded with flowers and fresh air. At the backyard was already seen the huge sea with white sands and clear water. It was a great place to relax and enjoy the vacation with friends. Entering the house, everyone took their own rooms. They started to unpack their things and change their clothes.

 

“Hey guyth! Please change faster! I’m so excited!” yelled Sehun.

 

“Yes idiot, just wait.” Jongin replied, very excited also.

 

After 5 minutes;

 

“Oh my eyes! Luhan, you’re so perfect!” Sehun walked towards him giving him a tight hug.

 

After several minutes, Jongin went outside the room. Kyungsoo’s eyes widened, almost popped out. He saw a tanned skin, manly masculine and his chocolate abs. Kyungsoo was not hungry. Everyone was ready when they saw Baekhyun, hiding under the dining table.

 

“YA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! CHANGE NOW OR ELSE YOU WILL REGRET EVERYTHING!” Sehun yelled again, very angry.

 

“No! Just enjoy. I will just stay here, go on.”

 

“But Baek, this would be fun! Come on…” said Luhan pulling him out the table. They held him tightly until they reached the room.

 

“Argh, fine. Just wait for me.”

 

15 minutes passed, Sehun knocked the door impatiently. He heard Baekhyun said ‘Just a second’ then he released a heavy sigh. He was very excited. As the door slowly opened by Baekhyun and stepped forward, his friends’ jaws almost drop on the floor.

 

“Oh Baek, wow!” Kyungsoo was amazed at Baekhyun’s beautiful body.

 

“Fair skin, white legs, slim body… Are you sure you’re a boy or just in disguise?” Jongin , Baekhyun’s cheeks blush as crimson.

 

“BAEK! You’re so y!” Chanyeol hugged him and whispered, “You look like a girl.” Then he smiled to the latter.

 

“Sh-shut up!” Baekhyun was embarrassed. Sehun dragged everyone because you know he’s so excited for the nth time.

 

◘◘◘

 

After enjoying the warm water at the beach, he sat at the shore and took some pictures. He also took some pictures of Chanyeol, only him. He also stared to his beautiful body. He didn’t notice that Chanyeol was also looking at him, eyes met. Gosh, Baekhyun didn’t know what to do. Even he don’t admit it, his whole face almost surrounded by red as crimson (or darker than crimson XD) you didn’t saw me right? You didn’t saw me looking at you. He just stared down.

 

◘◘◘

 

After having fun at the beach, they prepared foods for lunch. Kyungsoo started to cook accompanied by Jongin while Luhan and Sehun were watching movies at their room. Baekhyun was uncomfortable again not because of the surroundings, but because he shared room with Chanyeol. He doesn’t want to fall all over again to him. They’re just best friends and he already knew that he is straight and there will be nothing more than that (but still, there’s a little hope in his heart). He decided to go down to help Kyungsoo. As he opened it, Chanyeol was there, ready to drag him down.

 

“Ch-chanyeol?!”

 

“Let’s take pictures! Hey guys, go down NOW!” as he shouted inside the house, Luhan and Sehun went down.

 

“Let’s eat first Yeol, everyone’s hungry!” Kyungsoo replied, preparing the foods.

 

So, they ate first. Luhan took photos while eating. Everyone was happy about the house, sceneries, foods, everything around.

 

5pm;

 

Everyone went to the backyard, continued to take photos, play games and many more. They also talked about their relationships. They asked Baekhyun who is his crush but he didn’t replied back. He was just loafing around.

 

“Hey Kyung, you with Jongin is very cute!”

 

“But Luhan, I already saw that, let’s find other pictures.”

 

As they scrolled the picture, they saw a picture, Chanyeol chasing Baekhyun at the beach with wide smiles just like in some romantic movies *blushes*. Sehun was ready to tease the short boy he was failed. Baekhyun already left.

 

◘◘◘

 

Baekhyun walked beside the shore, watching the beautiful sunset. It’s been six years since he went to the beach. He rarely goes for outings because his parents are very strict. But since his parents already knew his friends and his parents and Kyungsoo’s are very close. So now, he can do whatever he wants with them. It was already dark at the beach that’s why he stood up and started to walk back to their vacation house. He walked very fast because he can’t see anything. It was totally dark everywhere, no lights nor street lights. When he heard the creepy sounds behind him, he started to panic. He was scared, afraid, because he was alone. You’re brave Baekhyun, be brave. You’re not afraid, you know that.

 

At the house;

 

“Chanyeol, where’s Baek?” Kyungsoo asked him.

 

“Hey Yeol, It’s almost an hour since Baek left. Luhan is very worried now.” Sehun added.

 

He didn’t say anything; he just went outside to find his best friend from nowhere.

 

 

You’re brave Byun Baekhyun! He thought in his mind. Baekhyun’s heart was beating really fast. His tears already flow on his cheeks.  At the first place, he really hated to be in the dark, all alone. He did nothing but to cry, tears still rolling. He heard someone calling his name, he was sure, that was Chanyeol, so he ran as fast as he can.

 

“Baek?” He saw him running as he hugged the taller boy, still crying. “What happened Baek?”

 

“I-I-I was just… I was just scared of dark.” Said Baekhyun, sobbing.

 

“Don’t worry, I’m already here. Nothing will scare you now.” He hugged him back; he let the shorter boy’s head rest on his chest.

 

◘◘◘

 

An hour passed since they came home. When they entered the house, he told everything happened and they laugh out hard. Now, they all knew his weakness. Kyungsoo called them as the foods were already placed at the table. They continued talking while eating. When they finished their food, they went out again while Jongin and Kyungsoo washed the dishes. As per usual, Luhan took some selcas. When the couple inside the kitchen done washing the plates they sat all at the couch and watched movies, played video games and many more.

 

Almost 1 o’clock in the morning when they went upstairs to sleep. Gawd, everyone was tired.

 

“Sehun, don’t make any noise when you two making love, okay?” Jongin teased the couple.

 

“Kyungsoo, don’t make Jongin wild.” Luhan patted Kyungsoo’s shoulder.

 

“NOTHING WILL HAPPEN OH GOD!” Kyungsoo replied. Cheeks almost explode in redness. They just laughed as they reached their rooms with Goodnight to each other.

 

At the other room;

 

Baekhyun stood up because he can’t sleep. He went to Chanyeol who was busy reading a book.

 

“Chanyeol…”

 

“Hmm…” eyes still on the book.

 

“C-c-can I sleep beside you?”

 

Chanyeol closed the book and smiled as he gave space for Baekhyun.

 

“Can’t sleep?”

 

“Uhm… yeah.”

 

No asking, Chanyeol sang a lullaby for Baekhyun. Deep, sweet voice as he ruffled the shorter boy’s hair. Baekhyun just smiled as he fell asleep, hugging his beautiful bestfriend. I really love you, Chanyeol. He admit it, he was totally in love with him.

 

 

 

A/N: So sorry if the this chapter is not that exciting. My mind was twisted, not functioning well. I just hope this is quite good chapter. I'll post the next chapter next day I think? Hehe~ Annyeong :)))