Moment of Kiss

More than friends?

My pleasure

It was almost a year since Baekhyun met Chanyeol. From classmates to friends, from friends to close friends, from being close to best friends. Baekhyun was very glad for having a best friend like him. But there is something he can’t explain deep inside his heart.

 

◘◘◘

 

Moreover, school year almost nearly over. Rooms are empty since there were no more classes. It was just having fun everywhere. They were just waiting for vacation.

 

“Hey baby, I got your wallet! I will give it back to you in one conditi—“

 

“OH MY GOD Jongin, how-many-times-I-should-tell-you-I-will-not-do-that! Or else... you know want I meant to say—“

 

“OH MY GOD Kyungsoo baby how-many-times-you-said-that-to-me-and-you-still-can’t-say-that-to-me BEYBE~”

 

“I could probably say that! No I can’t Jonginnie my love. Just give it back to me!!!”

 

Kyungsoo stood up to get his wallet when Jongin raised his right arm to the highest. He tried to reach the hand but he can’t (probably because he’s too, you know… short) so he jumped anyway. When he was able to reach hi lover’s hand, Jongin didn’t notice he stepped in a round thing causing him to out-of-balance and fell to the floor. Kyungsoo fell also topping Jongin (control your imagination). Someone opened the door.

 

“Guyth! Tomorrow is the start of our vaca— OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! Oh my poor eyes! My poor eyes!”

 

“N-n-no Sehun it was just an accident! It was just— THIS IS YOUR FAULT KIM JONGIN!”

 

“But why me? It was just an accident! They stood up but Kyungsoo still not looking at Jongin.

 

“You still remember that incident at the music room last school year, Kyungsoo baby?” Jongin teased, smirking to his lover.

 

Kyungsoo glared at him with a blush on his face.

 

“Kyung, are you sick?” said Baekhyun while entering the room with Luhan and Chanyeol.

 

“No Baek, he just remembered something. You wanna hear?” Jongin still smirking *devil-ish*

 

“Dare to say something Jongin. I’m warning you!” Kyungsoo glared like a serial killer.

 

The four became interested about that. So they asked Jongin to tell it. Jongin started to tell from the start.

 

“Hey Kyungsoo, don’t be scared. In fant you like it either, right?” said Jongin then he started again. (Let me narrate for you *wink*)

 

◘◘◘

 

That was already 6pm when Jongin was on his way exiting the school when he heard someone singing. So he planned to find who is that that person. That angelic and sweet voice caught his mind. He went straight when he found out that the person was in the music room. He saw a boy. A chubby face, wide eyes and a kissable heart shaped lips. He stopped singing when saw someone staring at him. He looked shyly to Jongin that was in the frame of the door.

 

“Woah! Your voice is so beautiful!”

 

“Thank you.” Kyungsoo became shy as what Jongin said.

 

“I’m Kim Jongin. You’re new here?” Jongin smiled at the shorter boy.

 

“I’m Kyungsoo, Do Kyungsoo. Actually, I just enrolled an hour ago. Tomorrow will be my first day of class.” He sent back an adorable smile, still shy.

 

“Hmm. It’s been a week when the class started. Don’t worry; you can catch up the past lessons.”

 

They talked many things about the school. “So Jongin, are you going home now?” He just nodded with a smile.

 

“Let’s go?” Kyungsoo was about to walk when an unexpected happened. The lights went off, making the room very dark and bit scary. All Kyungsoo did was to run with a bit scream not noticing everything around him. Kyungsoo didn’t notice he already pushed really hard something and he wasn’t able to balance his body. Right, he fell over something (or someone). He felt something in his lips, soft and smooth. A second later, the light . Eyes widened, he stood quickly. He accidentally kissed Jongin. Jongin was still on the floor, frozen and shocked.

 

“Oh . I’m sorry Jongin! Sorry!” He helped Jongin to stood quickly.

 

“I-it’s okay.” Can we do it again?

 

“Can we go now?” asked Kyungsoo looking at the floor because of embarrassment.

 

Jongin just nodded and started to walk.

 

On their way, they talked awkwardly. Though Jongin couldn’t see Kyungsoo’s face, he know that he was smiling.

 

◘◘◘

 

A day after, they met again. Not because they met again somewhere, but because they’re classmates. They’re always together. After class, they went again to the music room.

 

“You know, I promise myself that I will found my lover in this room.” Said Kyungsoo.

 

“Hmm. What if, you already met that person?”

 

“Wh-what do you mean?”

 

“Kyungsoo, I, Kim Jongin, is sincerely asking you to be my boyfriend.”

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened (again) when he heard it. Fortunately, he accept Jongin’s feelings toward him. They talked not that awkward as Kyungsoo asked him to go home now.

 

“Jongin, can we go home now? It’s already night.”

 

“Sure let’s g—“

 

“Wait!” Jongin stopped as Kyungsoo tip toed and peck a kiss on Jongin’s lips. Very soft with love.

 

“Now, we can go.”

 

“Oh yeah. Sure. Of couse.” Jongin still shocked.

 

“Tomorrow again?” asked Kyungsoo.

 

“It’s my pleasure, for you.”

 

◘◘◘

 

“Wow! Very sweet beginning!” Chanyeol chuckled. The room was filled with laughter and teasing. They didn’t even notice their vacation already started. The group of them only left inside the room. Their classmates already went out.

 

“So, let me interrupt your story.” Said Luhan and everyone nodded.

 

“Good. Can I ask? Can we go to beach tomorrow?” There were some arguments but in the end, all of them agreed.

 

“In one condition!” Sehun chuckled as he interrupt them. “Everyone should only wear trunks.”

 

Everyone laughed hard as what Sehun said. Then they just nodded as an agreement except one person, Byun Baekhyun.

 

“NO! Absolutely no!”

 

“But wae? Don’t be kill joy Byun Baek. That would be fun!” Kyungsoo chuckled with a bit confusion.

 

“Just-just it was just no!”

 

“I want to see my Luhan’s you know…”

 

“ERT THEHUN!” Jongin and Luhan shouted. Luhan rolled his eyes.

 

“Baek, please?” Chanyeol joined the conversation with puppy-like eyes. Oh my god Chanyeol, if don’t really like y— . Chanyeol please…

 

Still confused, Baekhyun did nothing but to nod in defeat.

 

“Yehet! Tomorrow, 7am at the train station, no late. Ohorat!”

 

“God Oh Thehun, you’re the one that is late since forever.” Jongin crossed his arm in his chest.

 

“Not this time idiot.”

 

They continued their talk about for tomorrow excitedly until they separated.

 

 

A/N: So, another interrupting chapter for baekyeol moment. HAHA! Sorry again & again for everything. So, buing~