It hurts

More than friends?

It hurts

 

At the Cafeteria;

 

Years passed when stepped up to their last year being a high school student.

 

Baek texted his friends except Chanyeol to meet him at the Cafeteria to have some talk. He will tell something important.

 

“WHAT?! You’re not lying to us right?” Sehun overreacted while the others’ jaws metaphorically dropped down. Baekhyun just nodded shyly.

 

“So, when will you confess your feelings?” asked Kyungsoo sipping his shake.

 

“I don’t know. I’m scared Kyung.” Baekhyun replied, looking outside the shop.

 

“But when you should try, we will help you!” Luhan went near to Baekhyun patting his back.

 

“Thank you gu—“ He stopped talking when someone knocked on the mirror.

 

Their eyes widened when they looked out, panicking. They saw Chanyeol outside the cafeteria, smiling very wide at them while waving his both hands. He went inside and sat beside the KaiSoo couple. “Oh god, wrong timing…” Baekhyun thought.

 

“What are you doing here? You didn’t invite me. Gosh, too selfish.” Chanyeol smirking at them, joking around.

 

“Baekhyun tol— Ouch!“

 

“That was just a co-incident. Don’t worry Yeol.” Luhan interrupted his boyfriend by kicking his foot.

 

Baekhyun stood up, “I’m going to the restroom.”

 

“Okay Baek~” Luhan gave him a way.

 

When he left the table, he can still hear their voices talking about something. However, he did not care at all. He entered the restroom and locked it. He washed his face that was now pale. He looked at the mirror face palming. “How can I confess? Gosh.” He released a heavy sigh, cheeks blushing. He slapped his face again. He locked himself for almost five minutes. When he can breathe normally, he exited. When he was near to them, everyone stared at him. He just rolled his eyes.

 

“Glad you’re here Baek.” Chanyeol greeted him again.

 

Guess what guys…” he added, “I will confess to someone!”

 

Everyone choked. Their eyes widened in shock and glared at him.

 

“Will you help me?” he asked them and everyone just nodded as they agreed, faces not that cheerful.

 

Baekhyun did not say anything; he just looked at them and gave them a fake smile. His heart was already broken into million pieces. His thoughts already messed up his mind but he was able to act normal, that he was happy for his best friend.

 

“So Chanyeol, when will you confess?” asked Jongin.

 

“Next week I guess.” He replied with a wide smile.

 

“Well, that someone is very lucky for you.” Luhan added as he stared sadly at Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun did not speak. He was just watching them as they talked a lot. He was hurt, very hurt.

 

◘◘◘

 

The next day, he saw Kyungsoo and Luhan at Printing Shop near their house. He went outside to greet them. He approached his friends with a cheeky smile.

 

“Hi Kyung! Hi Luhaen! Good morning!”

 

“Hi Baek.” They replied.

 

“What’s that?” he looked at the envelope and grabbed it very fast.

 

Before he able to open it, Kyungsoo furiously grabbed it back, “It’s none of your business Baek!” he yelled not that loud.

 

Baekhyun stunned as what he heard. Kyungsoo looked very cold. Luhan calmed him down then exited the shop. They left Baekhyun that was now sad.

 

Baekhyun walked at the street upon realizing that he entered the cafeteria. He ordered his favorite shake and sat near the door. Why are they acting so weird? He thought again. His sadness embraced him again when he remembered everything. He took a sip to refresh his mind. Someone entered the shop. He heard familiar voices.

 

“Hey Yeol, I bought everything!”

 

“I prepared everything for tomorrow.”

 

“Great! I will buy the flowers tomorrow. Accompany me Sehun?”

 

“Sure Chanyeol.”

 

“Oh Hi there! Did you print the pictures?”

 

“Yes. It looks good Yeol!”

 

He was sure, that was his friends. They laughed and started to eat. He exited carefully the shop so they will not notice him. He walked back his path to their house, “So, he will confess on Tuesday?” He thought again and sighed. He came home with a sad smile. His mother noticed it.

 

“What happened son?”

 

“Nothing important mom, I’m just tired.” He replied.

 

His mom just nodded and added, “You know, when you love someone, you will do anything even sacrificing your happiness for you love. It may hurt you, but you will learn to move on.”

 

He just looked down and went upstairs, locked himself inside. He cried. It hurts him the way his love will never love him back. He did nothing but to cry that night.

 

◘◘◘

 

He went to school with red puffy eyes but he managed to smile. He went straight to their classroom. He avoided looking to his friends especially to Chanyeol that was now outside the room. They did not notice that he was already inside.

 

At lunch, no one approached him. He wanted to try but he does not even know where they were. Therefore, him went to the rooftop and ate his lunch alone when suddenly Chanyeol’s younger stepsister came up…

 

“Can I join oppa?” said the girl.

 

“Oh sure Sulli.” She sat up beside Baekhyun.

 

“You’re alone. Where are the others?” she asked.

 

“I don’t know either.” He replied with a sad expression.

 

She just nodded. They ate their lunch while talking.

 

Baekhyun was very close to Sulli. They played when he has time to visit Chanyeol. But nowadays, it was rare since they were too busy.

 

“Let’s go now Baekhyun oppa.” She stood up and Baekhyun followed.

 

They went downstairs and they proceed to their rooms.

 

After the all classes ended…

 

 

Baekhyun was packing up his things. He was about to leave the room when someone grabbed his hand. He turned around and saw again Sulli smiling at him. He sent back a smile.

 

“What’s the problem Sulli?”

 

“Oppa, can we walk around the school? I am still waiting for Krystal until 6pm. They have a rehearsal for the competition next week. I don’t want to be alone.” Baekhyun nodded very glad.

 

They walked around, talked about their grades and hobbies. She changed the topic when it was already dark outside.

 

“Oppa, you like Chanyeol oppa?”

 

Baekhyun was startled when she asked it, “Why did you ask about it?”

 

“I don’t know either. Let’s sit there!” She dragged him at the garden though it was already dark. He can’t see anything except Sulli.

 

“Sulli, why do you want here? It’s already dark. There’s no light here you know that?”

 

“I know oppa but this is your favorite place right?”

 

“How did you know?”

 

“I just guess.” She chuckled very sweet.

 

“Oppa, answer me. You like Chanyeol oppa?”

 

He remained silent for two minutes before he replied.

 

“What if I say yes?” he nervously replied.

 

“Then great! I want you to be with him.” She hugged him tight.

 

“But he love someone.” He said very sad.

 

“Oh… right.” She said unhappy as she released him from the hug.

 

“It’s okay, I still happy for him Sulli.” He squeezed her chubby cheeks.

 

Sulli’s phone vibrated. He read it. Baekhyun saw her smiling.

 

“Oppa, Wait me here, Krystal is waiting for me. I’ll be right back. Annyeong!” she stood up and ran.

 

Baekhyun was alone at the bench. He can’t see anything so he stood up, started to walk when he heard someone called his name behind him. He can’t see him but in his mind, the voice was very familiar. He turned around.

 

“Who are you?” Baekhyun asked, afraid.

 

“There’s no way out… I don’t want to be your best friend Byun Baekhyun.”

 

He was shocked; he already knew that person, Park Chanyeol. Now, he was totally broken. Tears were already running down to his cheeks. He didn’t response. He just tried to walk away, legs were shaking that will collapse any time soon. He was hurt on what he heard. Those words kept in his mind.

 

 

Now I deserved this…

 

 

A/N: Yea. I forgot everything, also my idea why I did this story. I FORGOT EVERYTHING! T^T So, how's this chapter? Again, sorry for everything. Please forgive meh >:)