I Love Only You

Forever to Never (MBLAQ oneshots)
 

            I open my locker and see a note fall out.  I recognize the stick-like handwriting and immediately crumble it up and throw it behind me right into the trash-bin.  Yeah I’m pro like that; the coach should really start recruiting me for the basketball team.  He’s really missing out. 

            As I slam my locker door shut, I give a little shout when I see him standing where my locker door was blocking him from view.

            “Did you get my note?” he asks with a grin.  I look him up and down.  He’s wearing a leather jacket and sunglasses hooked onto his v-neck shirt, exposing a little more of his neck.  His spiky red hair looks perfect even though he was probably wearing a helmet over it on his way to school on his motorcycle.  However, despite his appearance, I know deep down he’s really a big sweetheart that wouldn’t harm a fly.  He’s too kind, too caring, a little too overbearing honestly. 

            “I always get your notes,” I say in a bored tone, “Why do you keep on writing them?  I’ve told you a million times, Seungho, we can never be more than friends.” 

            He gives a hurt expression and I quickly look away from his brown eyes and stare across the field and see my dream guy. 

            He looks perfect.  The sun shines on his blond hair and his pale face, making him look like a fallen angel.  He’s not in the sky or anything so what else would I call him?  He’s not quite a jock, even though he can play a pretty good game of soccer and not exactly a geek even though he’s in advanced classes.  He’s the perfect 4-D guy.  He’s nice and charming, friends with everybody.  My dream guy: Thunder.    

            “It’s never going to happen you know.”

            I turn my attention back to Seungho. He's glaring at Thunder, who is being tailed by, let me count, 5 girls. 

           “And  nothing’s ever going to happen between us,” I say through gritted teeth.  Man I love Seungho to death, but like a brother.  If he keeps on pursuing this, I don’t even know if we can be friends. 

            “You never know,” Seungho puts something in my hood and quickly walks off.  I see some of the older girls follow him as he separates from me.  He has a whole flock of girls to choose from.  Why on earth does he want me?  I take the thing from my hood and see a dandelion. 

            I look over at Thunder and then blow on it. 

            So you might ask: when did I fall in love with Thunder.

            Well it all started when I was ten years old.  I was playing catch-ball with Seungho.  Yeah we’ve been friends since we were like babies.  That’s why him liking me makes it so awkward!  But anyway, he threw the ball too far.  It went into the street.  I of course ran after it.  Do you know how much money those balls were to a kid of 10 years old?  No way would my mom agree to buy me another one.  I could hear Seungho oppa (back when I still called him that) calling me but I ignored him, only focused on the ball. 

            I didn’t even notice I was in the street when I finally got the ball.  I heard a car honk and looked up to see a huge van heading towards me.  Too shocked, I couldn’t move.  Then I felt someone push me away from the car into the sidewalk across the street.  I don't know how long I was on the sidewalk, but when I opened my eyes Thunder’s face was the first thing I saw.  He saved my life and I’ve been in love with him ever since. 

           

            Everyday after school, Seungho meets up with me at my locker so he can give me a ride home.  As he makes his way over to my locker,  I can see one of his admirers glaring at me.  I think her name is Sunhwa; she’s in the popular group called Secret.  No idea why they call themselves that.  I’m pretty sure none of those girls can keep secrets.  Popular people never can in my opinion but whatever.  I glare back at her and she seems to back off slightly. 

            “What are you doing?” Seungho laughs at my glare. 

            “Yo, why are you still single?  Shouldn’t you start going out with girls already?  You have a lot to choose from,” I try coaxing him. 

            He glares at me, “You know why.”

            “Not this again, please,” I say as I follow him to his motorcycle. 

            He stops suddenly and I almost run into him.

            “Why do you keep on chasing after that guy?  You hardly ever talk to him!  I can take care of you.  I love you!” his confession is more of a shout. 

            I block my ears and sing a song refusing to listen.  Yeah I know this is childish but seriously why me Seungho?  Why not Sunhwa? 

            “You’re so childish!” he says and gets onto his motorcycle.  He waits for me to go on after him but I can still tell he’s pissed. 

            “You can go.  I’ll take the bus,” I start walking away but he quickly grabs onto my wrist. 

            “What are you doing?  Get on!”

            But I wrench my hand away and just walk away from him.

            “Don’t be like this!” he says angrily. 

 

            Okay so I’ve been waiting at the bus stop for around 45 minutes already.  I’m really starting to wonder if the buses even go by here anymore until I hear footsteps near.  I’m ready to give a karate chop when I hear a voice that brings music to my ears. 

            “Oh hey!  I thought I was the only one who took the bus at this time,” I look up and see Thunder’s smiling face as he sits down beside me.

            “Well…I---I” I stutter, “I kinda missed my ride.”  It’s not entirely a lie.  I really do miss Seungho right now. 

            “The bus usually takes a long time to come.  Not many people take this route,” Thunder says.  He stares at me with a deep look and I start to blush.

            “I never noticed how pretty you look,” he moves a strand of hair out of my face. 

            “Um…I..uh thanks?” 

            Thunder laughs and quickly pulls out something, “You hungry?” 

            I spaz!  Omg it’s my favorite!  Pocky sticks! 

            “I love pocky sticks!” I exclaim.  I don’t even care if I look like an idiot right now.  I friggin love those things.  Omg now I’m thinking of the pepero game…and how I want to do that with him. 

            “Yeah these things are really good!” Thunder’s expression was like this ^.^

            He quickly takes one out and hands it to me.  And like this we bonded over our love of pocky. 

 

            The next morning I opened my locker and another note fell out of it.  Same stick like writing but this time I read the note.

            I’m sorry for acting like a stupid jerk yesterday.  I know how you feel now.  I’ll leave you alone. 

            In my mind I was like “WHAT? LEAVE ME ALONE WHAT THE HECK DOES THAT MEAN?”  Seungho’s my best friend, like my only friend.  What does he mean that he’ll leave me alone?  Forever?  No way! 

            I quickly slam my locker door and jump back when I see Thunder’s face. 

            “Hey,” he says and he hands me a green box of OMG POCKY STICKS! 

            “I thought you might like this,” he grins at me and I melt into his smile like honey.

            I quickly take the box and hug him.  Yes I would take any chance I can to do that.  His hands quickly encircle my waist and tighten.  Omg am I dreaming? 

            “Are you going to be at the bus stop today?” he asks when we stop hugging.  He shifts the backpack to his other shoulder, “Actually are you busy after school today?”  

            I shake my head to say that I’m not and when I do I see something that catches my eye. 

            Next to one of the pillars is Seungho with Sunhwa.  He has his back against the pillar but I can recognize his red hair and jacket from behind.  Sunhwa has her arms around his waist and is leaning into him…and then she kissed him.  My mouth drops open.  WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING? 

            “Hello?  Anyone home?” Thunder’s hand temporarily blocks my view and I turn to him, my mouth still open. 

            “Are you okay?” he turns his head to see what I was looking at and his smile falters, “Do you like that Seungho?  I know you’re always with him.” 

            “No,” I shake my head, “He’s like my brother.”  But I feel like there’s this huge lump in my throat. 

 

            I haven’t spoken to Seungho the whole day so near the end of school, I leave class early to meet him at his motorcycle.  I check my watch as all the students are let out.  He’s usually waiting at my locker when I get out so I don’t know why he isn’t here yet.  I know he’s not at my locker.  I can see it from here.  Our school lockers are outside because we have many buildings that surround an interior field area where there is a fountain in the middle.  Did I forget to mention that?  Haha sorry if I confused you. 

            It’s been about 10 minutes and I start to worry.  Thunder should be waiting for me and Seungho still hasn’t arrived.  Suddenly I see red hair but it’s not the only hair color I see.  He has his arm around yup you guessed it Sunhwa.  He sees me and whispers something in her ear.  She walks away and he quickly heads towards me.

            “What’s up?” he asks as he gets on the motorcycle.  He hands me the extra helmet but I push it away.

            “What’s up?  What’s up?  I haven’t seen you all fricking day!  And you’re actually going out with Sunhwa now?”  I don’t know why I’m yelling at him.  I mean isn’t this what I wanted?

            “Did you get my note?” his eyes soften and he stands up like he’s about to hug me but I move away from him.

            “What did you mean leave me alone?  Did you mean forever?”

            “What?” he starts laughing, “No way!  I’m just giving you space.  I mean it looks like you got what you wanted,” his head nods in the direction behind me and I turn to see Thunder near the fountain, “And I’m starting to move on.  Isn’t that what you wanted?” Seungho asks me.

            I turn to him, speechless.  I don’t know if that is what I wanted anymore, but I nod anyway.  Without a word he puts on his helmet and mumbles, “I guess you can find your own way home.” 

            He leaves before I can say anything and I turn around.  I can feel something wet roll down my cheeks and quickly wipe it away.  When I turn to look at Thunder, even his beautiful face can’t make me smile. 

            “So you do like him?” Thunder walks up to me.

            “What?  L—l—like a brother, yes.” I stutter. 

            “Hmm,” Thunder wipes a tear away from my cheek and takes my hand to lead me to the fountain. 

            “I remember when I first met you,” he says as he sits down.

            “You saved me,” I said with a grateful smile. 

            Thunder gently grabs my face to look at him, and when I do, I see confusion in his eyes, “No.  I didn’t.”

            “But you did,” I argue, “You must’ve saved me.  When I woke up, you were there.  That means you must’ve pushed me away from the car.”

            “Seungho saved you,” Thunder said, “He told me to watch you while he got help.  I thought you knew; I mean you and him are so close.” 

            I couldn’t say anything.  Seungho was the one who saved me?  And he never told me this? I looked towards the road where he just left.  If I ran, I could make it to his house in thirty minutes. 

            “Sorry Thunder.  I need to go!” I stood up and started running down the road. 

            I could hear Thunder shout but I ignored it.  And then I heard a car horn and something crashed into me.  I was thrown onto the street, and pain shot throughout my whole body, numbing my senses soon after. 

            “No!!!” I heard a familiar voice.  I looked up and saw Seungho come out of the restaurant across the street of our school.  I guess he didn’t leave.  He picked me up and laid my head on his lap.  I felt so sleepy.  I wanted to keep my eyes open, but I felt all of my energy drain away. 

            “Don’t die on me!  Hang on!” Seungho’s tears fell on my face and I felt like crying too but I was too tired. 

            “Save me again, Seungho,” I say weakly, “I love only you.”  And then I closed my eyes. 

 

Hope you liked your double dose of Seungho :DDDDD He is so happy that you actually voted for him this time <333

 

Seungho: Gomawo!!!! Saranghae!  Omo Aigoo you chose me.  You really do love me <33333 As a thank you I will show you my aegyo that I hate doing. 

 

But Wae???? Your aegyo is so cute, oppa!

 

While Seungho oppa goes to a corner to hide of his embarassment I will show you the link to the next oneshot poll! 

Tada: 

poll has been disabled: votes will not count

 

Unfortunately Seungho oppa is not in this poll :(

 

Seungho: But WAE??? Just when I am  being voted you shun me?  Do you hate me or something? *points finger at me* 

 

No Oppa, it's just t--that you...have two stories already.  But how about I show the readers a good video of you instead :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEUaX_eTd1g&list=FLDqazJ-_biuQoJQxmqHkK_w&index=8&feature=plpp_video 

 

G.O. : *appears out of thin air*  Please vote for me!!! Don't hate me.  I will sing for you and everything.  Why was the story I was in ?  Toshi, you must hate me.  I want a better love story!  I am the most experienced.  *wink*

 

*speechless and runs behind Mir*