Will You Be My Fake Girlfriend?

Forever to Never (MBLAQ oneshots)

 

Woohoo anyone miss my oneshots?????

 

            “Can you do me a favor?”

            I look up from my paper to see dark eyes staring right back at me.  I can’t say I’m not surprised.  We’ve known each other since we were kids.  I’ll admit I even had a big crush on him when we young.  But that disappeared when he became the school’s heartbreaker. 

            “I doubt it,” I say as I put my pencil down and look him square in the eyes. 

            He smirks at me and then puts his hands on my desk, just a few inches away from my elbows. 

            “I really need your help.” 

            “What is it, G.O?”

            “Well you see,” G.O is looking shyly at me and I blank out.  For a moment he looks like the same boy I used to hang out with when we were kids.  Not the G.O I’m used to now: the cocky BMOC (big man on campus).  He’s dated over 18 girls since coming to this school and yet girls still line up at his feet.  Crazy!  All of them! 

            “You see,” G.O looks at me earnestly, “You’re my only girlfriend.” 

            I choke as he says this.  I literally choke.  G.O winds up patting me on the back to stop me from coughing but that just makes me cough even more as I put my hands in front of me as a shield. 

            “Since when?” I manage to get out between coughs.  G.O’s eyes flicker in amusement but then go back to being playful.

            I mean we hardly talk to each other.  Yes sometimes he will tag me on his facebook schedule to see if we have the same classes.  And yes he ‘likes’ my statuses all the time.  But since when were we going out?  If it’s not facebook official then nothing is. 

            “Chill,” he leans back in his chair, “I only meant you’re the only girlfriend I have that I haven’t actually gone out with.” 

            I quickly turn red as my coughs die out in my throat.  Is that supposed to be an insult?  He must see how insulted I look because he quickly inches forward in his chair.

            “No!  Don’t take it that way!” 

            “What do you want?” I glance back at my paper.  That’s my way of saying ‘get lost’ but obviously he takes it as an invitation.  Okay maybe I just should’ve said ‘get lost’ instead. 

            “You know Jooyeon and I recently broke up, right?”

            I would be lying if I said I didn’t.  The truth is even though my feelings for G.O had disappeared a long time ago, I still kind of keep tabs on him.  NOT THAT I’M A FACEBOOK STALKER OR ANTYHING! I capped it so you definitely would not think I am!

            “And?” I continue.  I put my head on my desk and pretend to sleep but instead G.O takes a strand of my hair and curls it around his fingers.  Oh My G.O!  What is this feeling I’m feeling?  I can’t breathe!  My hair is suffocating me! Must lift my face so I can breathe!

            “I want her back…but she won’t even look at me.  She’s going out with Mir now.” 

            “I would say that’s an improvement,” I murmur.  Oh My G.O did I just say that? 

            I look up hesitantly to see G.O’s dark expression. 

            He gets out of his chair, “Well this is obviously hopeless.”

            Even though I want him to leave, I can’t help but feel guilty and I call him back, “What exactly did you want to ask me?”

            He turns around and shuffles his feet to the desk in front of me again.  For a moment he reminds me of a sad puppy with his tail between his legs.  No wonder Jooyeon went out with Mir.  They both are puppies.  Of course Mir would be the happy puppy at this moment. 

            “I wondered if you would be my girlfriend.”

            I look at him.  Obviously he’s joking.  I freaked out the first time he said that so this time I sit calmly in my chair and wait for him to finish but he doesn’t. 

            “Huh?”

            “Pretend to be my girlfriend.  Maybe Jooyeon will come back to me,” G.O says. 

            “I doubt making her jealous with me will make her jealous.  Get another girl to do that for you.”

            “But you’re the only one I can trust.  Those other girls might take it seriously.  Come on,” he pats my arm gently and I feel a shock.  An electric shock.  Damn my wool sweater.  I scratch at the place where I got the shock and G.O grins. 

            “What’s in it for me?”

            “Just do this for an old friend?” 

            I sit there and ponder on what I should do.  Obviously the answer should be no.  How about if my old feelings resurface?  But on the other hand that G.O is long gone.  If I get to know this G.O in his playing environment all my feelings might disappear.  And that would be a relief. 

            “Okay.  Whatever.” 

            “Great!” G.O gets out of his chair but then he comes back to me and holds out a hand.  I look at it and then grab it.  We shake and then he kneels down and lifts my chin to face him. 

            “I’ll pick you up after class?  Jooyeon is in your last period class right?”

            For a moment I’m stuck in his black pools before I realize what he was saying, “Um…yeah.” 

            “See you then, Chokey!” 

            “What did you just call me?” I say after him.

            “You were cute when you were choking a while ago.  I think that’s going to be my pet name for you!”  He turns around and walks away.  For a moment I’m distracted by his before I realize I really need to finish this assignment. 

 

            “Hey,” a whisper sends chills through my body as I get out of class.  G.O grasps my hands in his and blows into them, “Why are you so cold?”

            “Because I wasn’t with you,” I say cheekily. 

            G.O’s eyes widen in surprise and then he laughs.  He puts his arms around me from behind so his arms are wrapped around my shoulders, “Well I’m here now.  Let’s say I warm you up somewhere private.”

            I stiffen and G.O immediately lets me go but grabs my hand, “I’m kidding babe.”  I see him glance away, no doubt looking for Jooyeon.  Unfortunately for him, I see her not paying attention to us at all.  She has her arms wrapped around Mir.  Ew.

            G.O makes a “hmmm” sound and then pulls me away.

            “Let’s go.”

            “Where?  They’re that way!” I’m confused on why he’s taking me in the opposite direction.  We can’t make them jealous if they can’t see us. 

            “No it’s okay,” G.O tugs at my hand and I have no choice but to follow him. 

           

            “Here!” G.O happily hands me a peanut butter ice cream cone.  I can’t help the smile that forms on my lips as I accept it.  He remembers! 

            “It’s hard to forget,” G.O says.  Wait how did he know what I was thinking?  He can’t read minds can he?

            G.O laughs, “Your facial expressions are still adorable.  You’re an open book you know.”  He leans back and the dark chocolate ice cream he has in his cone. 

            “What happened between us?” He’s looking up at the blue sky.

            “Well you became this…this…” I don’t know what I can say to make it sound less insulting but at the same time I can only think player would be appropriate. 

            “I guess it’s sort of my fault huh?  I guess I lost contact.” 

            It’s not entirely false.  We used to be close.  But then he got into the popular crowd.  I kept on asking him when he was free but after a couple of missed hangouts, I gave up.  G.O was always that friendly guy in school.  He would still say hi when he saw me in school.  He would always try to console anyone when they were sad.  He had this charismatic likable thing about him.  I guess that’s why I’m in love with him.  WAIT!  I mean FELL in love with him.  Past tense!  But anyway.  I guess I can see why those girls don’t mind lining up for him.  He’s a great guy. 

            I feel something graze my skin and I look down to see G.O wiping my hand with a napkin. 

            “Silly, you’re supposed to eat your ice cream.  Not let it melt on your hand, babo.” He knocks on my head and then continues to wipe away the dripping ice cream. 

            He looks up at me and my heart does somersaults in my chest.  Somewhere along the way G.O has transformed from a goofy boy to a handsome man.  Well actually he’s still a boy in my head but he’s definitely changed. 

            He leans forward and puts a stray hair behind my ear, “You missed a spot.”

            I look down at my hand but see no other drips on it, “Where?”  I look up at him.  He’s inching even closer to me.

            “Here.”

            His lips meet mine in a warm kiss.  So sweet.  I can taste his chocolate ice cream and I don’t  hate it.  He’s so sweet and gentle.  But at the same time I can feel him putting in so much emotion as he kisses me.  So I start kissing back.  After a while I crack open an eye just to see if his eyes are closed too.  And my heart does another somersault when I see his long eyelashes.  But then I see her. 

            Jooyeon.  And she’s not standing far away.  She’s at the same ice cream cart G.O was at earlier and she’s looking right at us.  Mir is absentmindedly looking at some other girl across the park.   

            G.O pulls out from the kiss when he feels me not kiss him back. 

            “What’s wrong?” he asks as he puts a hand to my cheek.  I want to smack it away.  Because deep down inside I can feel my heart breaking.  Of course.  Wasn’t this inevitable? What was I thinking?  That maybe I would hate G.O?  After all these years of trying to hide my feelings, I knew that they would re-surface.  I knew they would.  Even just a glance of him during classes after those G.O-less years would make my heart speed up.  Maybe I was selfish. Maybe I just wanted G.O to love me.  Treat me like his girlfriend.  Well I got my wish.  And I never imagined it would hurt this much.   

            “Nothing’s wrong,” I say.  I take his hand and put my head on his shoulder.  I guess if I can’t be happy with him then I could at least make sure he’s happy.  Jooyeon seemed jealous.  If she went back to him then G.O would be happy.  And at this point that’s all that matters. 

            “I guess this is what you wanted?” I whisper so only he can hear.  He smiles and looks down at me, “Yeah it is.” 

            “Well you might get your wish.  She seemed jealous.”

            G.O looks surprised for a moment but then his eyes meet Jooyeon. 

 

            “So it looks like G-yeon are back to being a couple,” I see Thunder sidle up beside me. 

            “Oh yeah?” I try to hide my sadness. 

            “Yeah I saw her ask to be his girlfriend again.  This morning.  In front of the fountain.”

            “Thank you, Thunder for you and your never-ending details,” I say sarcastically as I walk away from him. 

            When I walk to my locker I see G.O leaning happily against it.  His smile makes my heart break.  It can only mean one things right?

            “Hey!” G.O slings an arm around me.  I guess I’m like his bro now. 

            “Well you’re welcome,” I murmur as I shrug off his arm and open my locker. 

            “So what are you doing tonight?”

            “You don’t need to do that,” I turn to him and his eyes widen.  He grabs onto my face and inspects it, “What’s with the tear works, chokey?”

            “Just stop okay?  You finally got her back.  You don’t need to waste your time on me.”

            G.O wipes away a tear from my face.  I can’t help but shudder.  I try to push past him but he grabs onto my wrist. 

            “Just listen, chokey.  Okay.”

            I nod as I let him tug me to him.  I can’t even look him in the eyes so I close them when he grips my chin and lifts it to him. 

            “What if I told you that I never wanted Jooyeon back.”

            I don’t open my eyes but I can’t hold back my surprise as I slightly jump. 

            “What if I told you that I only asked you out because I only wanted you to spend time with me again.” 

            I open my eyes.

            “And what if I told you that the kiss yesterday was real?”  And then he moved his head forward until his lips were on mine.   

            “But I heard that you and Jooyeon are back together.” I push him away.   

            “I never wanted her back, chokey.  I’ve been trying to win you back for a long time.  I just couldn’t think of a better way to get you to talk to me again.”

            “And that’s all you could think of?” I ask.

            “No.  That was just one of many ways to win you back.  I thought of confessing to you on the school radio so everyone could hear.  Hang up posters that confessed my love for you all over campus so when people wake up that would be the first thing they’d see.  Proposing to you on facebook.  But this was the easiest thing so I went with that first.  And it worked right?”

            I grin at him as I stare into his dark eyes.  I never noticed that when the sun reflects them, that speckles of gold appear. 

            “I still can’t believe it.”

            “Believe it chokey,” he tugs on my nose, “Because I’ve fallen for you.  And I will forever.”   

           

 all i can say is: how the hell am i going to be able to do five more stories??? i'm so burnt out trying to think of different things for each person.  but i've finally written two for everyone :D  don't worry i don't forget my stories.  even if i don't update i'm always thinking of ways i can !!!!   But anyway five more chappies and then this will end!  T.T  but i have a surpise when this does end hehe.  you guys will just have to wait :D

 

PLEASE VOTE FOR THE NEXT ONESHOT HERE!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/19796