Recovery

Forever to Never (MBLAQ oneshots)

 tumblr_lvdgywT6xA1qdzqhzo4_400.jpg

 

 

Anyeong readers!  OMG fifth chapter!!! Poor Seungho didn't get a lot of votes for the chapters.  Hopefully we won't ignore the awesome MBLAQ leader next time???????? every member needs some lovin' and the note at the end is really long so you don't have to read it but please do click the link for my poll :D

 “Oh I’m sorry.” A guy with spiky red hair stumbles into my room holding “get better” balloons in one hand and mangas in his other.  My mouth, which was opened in shock, closes.  For a moment I thought he was visiting me.  For a moment I thought maybe he was my boyfriend or something.  He has a kind face and a cool demeanor, but what strikes me are his nice eyes.  Even though there are deep bags under his eyes, I can tell that he has a warm heart.  He turns red and wants to leave but he doesn’t. 

            “Are you alone?” he looks around, expecting to see some sort of relative scold him.  But that’s the problem.  I just awoke from a three week acoma and can’t remember anything.  Apparently no friends or family have come to look for me. And I was found in tattered clothing.  They think that maybe I was homeless.  That or maybe a runaway.  One of my legs is fractured and I’m going to be confined in this bed for at least two months.  So I'm not homeless for now.       

            “Yeah.  I actually don’t know if I have people who care about me,” I say a little sadly. 

            I see his eyes stare even more warmly at me and I feel my cheeks blush as he comes near my bed. 

            “I’m sure that’s not true.  Everyone has someone who cares about them.  I’m sure your family will come soon.”  He’s by my bed now and hands me one of the balloons.  I take it with a smile. 

            “I’m Seungho,” he puts a warm hand on my shoulder, and I can’t help but wish that he was my boyfriend.

 

            2 days later, I wake up and am face to face with brown eyes staring down at me.  I scream and punch at the person. 

            “Omigod!” I suddenly exclaim as I see Seungho holding up a hand to his nose. 

            “Whoa!  I see you’re feeling much better,” he says.

            “Are you alright?” I get up into a sitting position and try to get out of my hospital bed but he puts his hand on my shoulder to keep me in place. 

            “I’m just kidding.  I moved just in time.  You only flicked me a bit.”

            I fall back into my pillows, “Why are you here?” I was secretly thinking this was a dream.  I couldn’t really expect this to be true.  Why would someone like him visit someone like me?  Someone who is probably a runaway.   

            “I thought you could use a friend,” he hands me a basket of chocolate covered strawberries, “I heard about your condition”  He looks at me with pitying eyes, but instead of feeling angry that he pities me, I feel happy that he cares enough to be here for me.    

            “Why are you being so nice?” I ask, as I take the basket.

            “Are you saying I can’t be nice?  People are naturally nice,” he reaches out and I pull back immediately.  But his hand grazes my lip and he wipes away a bit of chocolate that was there.

          

            And the weeks went by like this.  He would stop by and visit me for a few minutes after visiting his friend Mir who was suffering from a back injury.  We slowly got to know each other.  And I couldn’t help falling for him more day by day.  He was caring and funny.  And even though he didn’t think he was: he was cute ^.^  I really believed that not getting my memories back would be good for me.  I only needed Seungho and I would be happy.  I didn’t know what our relationship was but I hoped he felt the same way. 

            It was a Tuesday.  Seungho came in with a big smile on his face and I immediately pique up at his attitude.  He doesn’t know this, but my feelings are based solely on him.  Whenever he’s near me, I’m happy.  When he’s gone I’m depressed.  He’s really my only friend; I never thought I would fall for him so bad. 

            “He’s going to be released today!” he comes up to me and grabs me into a hug.  When he pulls away from the hug, he pecks me on the lips. 

            Immediately he turns red, just like the first day I met him. 

            “I’m sorry,” he turns away and immediately starts heading towards the door, “I shouldn’t have done that.  I’m really sorry.”  He bows and leaves.  He doesn’t hear me say, “No.  Please don’t go.  I love you!”

 

            And now it’s been weeks since that day.  I still remember that Tuesday well.  His lips on mine, if only for a brief moment.  It brought me so much happiness.  I can’t believe he just walked out like that.  Was he embarrassed he did that or did he regret it?  They say I’m going to be released in a few days.  I have no idea what I’m going to do. 

            “You’ve gotten skinnier!” my nurse says as she comes in with a tray of food.  I see a side dish of strawberries and can’t help crying. 

            “Omo!  Why are you so emotional these days?” she comes over and comforts me, “I know it’s hard, but you can get through this.  I will take you in personally until you figure out what to do.” 

            I look at her gratefully, but that’s not the problem.  I’m not suffering because I can’t remember who I am.  I’m not suffering because I don’t know what to do when I get released.  I’m suffering from a broken heart. 

           I've even had dreams where he visits me like before.  And in those dreams he would only hold my hand while I slept, but that was enough.  It felt so real.  I even spent most of my days just sleeping so I could have that dream.  But I need to realize that  I will never see him again.  The person who was there for me when I needed someone the most.  He was the one who made me forget all the worries of not having any family or friends who were looking for me.  And I will always regret that I didn't tell him I loved him sooner. 

          

            “Here’s the address.  I will be home at 9 when my shift ends.  Make yourself at home, really,” the kind nurse hands me a paper with an address written down and a key. 

            I nod and give her a hug before leaving the hospital.  

            I walk on wobbly feet outside of the hospital, quickly squinting in the bright sunlight.

            “Hey!” I hear someone pant and suddenly someone grabs my arm and turns me around. 

            I drop the piece of paper when I realize that I’m staring into Seungho’s brown eyes. 

            “I’m sorry I never came back to see you,” he’s turning red again.  So cute! 

            “I….it’s okay if you don’t feel the same way,” I look down at my feet. 

            “I thought you didn’t feel the same way that I did,” he lifts my chin, “But when I heard that you were leaving I had to see you.”

            My tongue was caught in my throat.  I was speechless.

            “I actually did visit you a lot of times.  But I didn’t have the courage.”

            “I knew you were there,” I realized that those dreams of him were in fact true, “And I missed you too.” I hug him closely like I'm afraid of him walking away again. 

            He stiffens against my hug but then hugs me close to him, “I'll be the person who cares about you.”  He pulls away, “Because I love you.”

            I smile at those words, realizing that I don't need my memories as long as I have him in front of me.

           “I love you too.”  And I pull him in for a kiss.          

 
Here's the link for the poll for who should be in the next oneshot.  Again Joonie isn't going to be on it because technically he was in two already.  POLL DISABLED
Also how come each time i embed files I get errors? can somebody help me solve this problem T.T the polls give the embed code but when i copy and paste i don't get the poll on my chappies or profiles!!!!! Anyway hope you guys liked this one! Honestly writing for the 87 line in a romantic way is hard for me. i mean i love them but not in that way so its hard to write. *tried so hard*

and because poor leader was picked last he got a happy ending. 

Seungho:  You made it too cheesy! And I'm not cute *cries* 

*bows*  Sorry oppa, about the cheesiness!  but really you should be happy!  i didn't kill you like my hubby Mireu XD or have you seem like a bad guy like my other bias Joonie!  and of course you're cute.  Your aegyo is the cutest one ouf of all MBLAQ (MY HONEST OPINION!) 

Seungho: Does that mean if I show aegyo, then your readers will not reject me this time???????

G.O: I will show you my aegyo so you can vote for me!!!! *pushes Seungho away*

MBLAQ G.O. is so cute when he's doing his aegyo!!! :))

Aish 87 line you really are desperate aren't you?