Stop Ignoring Me Because It Hurts

Forever to Never (MBLAQ oneshots)

tumblr_m181rjkmnI1rqg1tm

NOTE:  this is a continuation chapter of the previous Mir oneshot located in Chapter Nine called I Do Know You I ADVISE YOU TO READ THAT BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE!

First of all I apologize for not updating frequently.  I seriously love writing oneshots for MBLAQ and each story is really dear and important to me.  I always want to post the best story I can so I thank you guys for waiting patiently and sticking with me (if you have).  Also I really love comments and I absolutely <3 you guys for the comments you've written.  It makes me feel warm inside (cheesy but who cares?) 

 

           It’s been a week since I kissed Cheolyong that day after class.  Or Mir as he likes to call himself.  And I must say it hurts. He’s lazy, he has weird hair (I ranted about it before I knew him) and he gets on my nerves.  Honestly that boy is crazy!  He’s the craziest boy I know!

            So I don’t know why it bothers me so much that he hasn’t even approached me in the last week.  I should hate him.  I used to hate him.  He took that award from me.  It should’ve been my essay that won.  The essay.  I guess it all started with that essay.  How could he write an essay about me?

            How can he tell me he wrote an essay about me and ignore me for a week after basically confessing his love for me?  I’ve tried to talk to him.  But he comes to class late and leaves before I can even glance at him.  I try to find him in between classes but he runs away when he sees me.  He even ignores my gazes.  The nerve of that guy!   

            I can’t believe I fell for him.  Yes, I’ll admit it to you and the whole world right now that I have fallen completely in love with Bang Cheolyong…Mir, whatever. 

            And I thought he felt the same way about me.  But I guess I must have been wrong? 

           

            I’m deep in my thoughts as I exit the school grounds.  Today my best friend, Joon, has dance class so I have to walk home.  I’m thinking back to the day when Mir told me he thought I’d been kidnapped, when suddenly I get run into by a yellow bike.  I fall down on the ground and grimace as I feel pain on the side of my body where the bike hit me. 

            I see blond and black hair and I know immediately who it is. 

            “Cheolyong,” I say as I see him. He has a worried look in his eyes as he bends down beside me.

            “I’m sorry.  Are you okay?”

            One look at him and I feel tears run down my cheeks.  You know how I look right now?  Pathetic.

            “Of course I’m not okay!” I scream at him. 

            He runs his hands from my wrist down the side of my body; I shiver lightly at his touch.

            “I’m so sorry!  I didn’t mean to run into you.  Where does it hurt?” He’s bending down to pick me up and before I know it, he has me in his arms and my hands are around his neck.

            “I’m not okay!  Because you’ve been avoiding me!  You tell me you like me and then I kiss you.  And then you avoid me.  What is wrong with you?” I put my head onto his shoulder as I mumble the last sentence and I can hear him chuckle softly as he takes me back to the school, probably to see the nurse.

            “So you do care.”

            I silently let him bring me into the school.  His arms around me feel so strong and warm.  I sniff at his neck.  It smells nice and refreshing; soapy. 

            “I don’t even know why.”

            He lays me down on a bed in the nurse’s office and my hands reluctantly let go of his neck.  I see him turn around but grab his hand before he can leave. 

            “You’re leaving me again,” I accuse him. 

            He turns around and I see sorrow in his eyes.  I don’t know why, but I feel like I’m about to cry when I look into them.  My hand on his tightens and I pull him to me.  He almost stumbles right on top of me but catches himself.  He sits down on the chair beside the bed as the nurse comes in.

            “I don’t want to leave you,” he says silently as he gently brushes stray bangs on my forehead away. 

            “Then don’t,” I say to him.  I look deep into his eyes, trying to convey all of my feelings to him.  I used to be so cold to him.  I was horrible; I was mean.  I never took his feelings into any consideration.  But somehow he melted my heart.  And all I know is that I don’t want him to leave.  I don’t want him to give up on me, because he’s the only one who took my crap and still liked me. 

            “Unfortunately he will have to leave.” The nurse looks at him, “I have to check to see if she has any serious injuries.  You can wait outside.”  

            Mir pats me on the hand and leaves the room.  The nurse then proceeds to lift my shirt to see the side of my body that was hit by the bike and the other side where I got scratched when I fell on the sidewalk. 

            It took only a few minutes and by the end of the check-up, I was free to go home.  When I leave the room I don’t see Mir anywhere.  I try to fight back tears; it looks like he might have forgotten his feelings after all. 

 

            The next few days go back to the way it was. He ignores me for the most part.  Once or twice his hand grazes mine on his way out of class and at other times I catch him casting glances at me in the halls.  

            But it’s confusing.  He won’t bother talking to me and its aggravating because I just want to know what he’s feeling.  However, his cold actions make me refrain from trying to talk to him again. 

            “You know that kid is pretty stupid,” Joon sits beside me with his gigantic lunch tray. He has two bowls of rice, a cup of noodles, five cookies and a plate of bulgogi on his tray.  I see him cast a glance at Mir who’s sitting by himself under a tree reading a book.  He glances up from the book and his eyes meet mine.  But it was only for a second because I see him look away almost immediately. 

               I only nod as I put my head on the table.  Joon pokes me with his chopstick and I lift my head.  He pats my head affectionately. 

            “Are you going to eat that?”

            “Joon!” I mumble as I punch him on his thigh.  He jumps up slightly but steals my tray anyway. 

           

            “You’re cute you know that?” I look up when someone pinches my nose and I immediately pull back.  I see this person with blondish hair looking back at me.  He has a cute innocent smile on his face, which looks kind of small considering how tall he is, but he looks harmless, even….dare I say hot?

            “I’m Thunder,” he says brightly as he nudges me on my side, making me flinch.  I immediately return the favor by poking his stomach.  Oh god his stomach is so hard! He has abs!!

            “Do I know you?” I say as I scrutinize him further. He laughs as he squeezes my nose again. 

            “No, but you will.” He turns away but casts a glance over his shoulder and winks.

            I don’t know why but I chase after him, “You’re really weird.”  Heis weird but he’s also very likable.  He has one of those personalities that you just can’t get enough of.  He’s a guy you want to be around all of the time. 

            Joon takes one glance at Thunder the next day.  He gives Thunder a once-over, taking in his hair all the way down to the shoes he’s wearing. Through the rice in his mouth he murmurs an, “I approve,” and then goes back to eating. 

 

            Thunder becomes a quick friend.  I like him.  I don’t like him, like him, but only as a friend.  Got that?  I still haven’t forgotten about the blond that melted my heart.  I still see him when he walks into class late and I still wish every time that he would return my glances.  But it never happens.  And I feel like each time, my heart breaks just a little bit more. 

            “We should go to this concert next week,” Thunder holds out a magazine and I see it’s a Wonder Girls’ concert. 

            “You and your Sohee obsession,” I , “She belongs to Heechul.”

            “Only in his dreams,” Thunder rolls his eyes.  He rolls up the magazine and teasingly hits me on the head with it.

            “You mean yours?” I say as I push him forward.  He sticks out his tongue at me and starts running away when he sees the look I’m giving him. 

            Before I can run after him I feel a strong hand grab me by my waist.  They swing me around and before I know it, I’m looking straight into Mir’s eyes. My hands are on his chest and his hands are tight around my waist. 

            “M—mir?” I manage to choke out.

            “I’m glad you’re calling me by my name again,” he moves his face forward so he can whisper in my ear.  He then takes me by the hand and then we walk to a bench.  He sits down and drags me with him so that I stumble onto his lap but quickly slide to the space beside him. 

            He looks me square in the eyes, “I’m sorry.”

            “It’s okay you weren’t paying attention,” I say silently.  I know he’s probably not talking about hitting me with the bicycle but I just want to play it safe. 

            He looks at me with a knowing look, tilting his head down slightly, “You know that’s not what I meant.”

            “Well I’m not sure either!” I say angrily, “I don’t even know what to think!”

            “You should know by now that I love you.  I wrote that award winning essay about you after all.”  He puffs out his chest but it seems un-fitting in the seriousness of the situation right now.

            “Then why have you been ignoring me?  Why? You’re so…ANNOYING!  You drive me crazy! But at the same time I feel like you’re---” Before I could finish, he moves his face forward, covering my lips with his.

            The kiss is warm and soft with a hint of desperation. 

            “I can’t stay away from you,” Mir pulls back and puts a hand on my cheek.  He pulls me forward and lifts me to sit on his lap. 

            “Then don’t,” I say as I put my hand on his cheek. 

            “I have to,” Mir said silently. He looks down and grabs my hand into his, intertwining our fingers.

            “You’re not only crazy, but you’re confusing too,” I put my head onto his shoulder sniffing his neck again; “You drive me crazy!  And you make me sad!”  I lift my head, “But most importantly you’ve made me fall in love with you.”  I look him in the eyes.  Now I’ve said everything.  I laid myself on the line; all of my feelings are out of the box.  I can carry on without any regrets. 

            Mir tightens his grip on my waist as he kisses my neck lightly, “I only wish you’d figured this out sooner.”

            I push his face away. 

            “You don’t already have a girlfriend do you?” I scramble off of his lap, “I don’t want to be the other woman!”

            Mir gets up and chuckles as he grabs me by the waist again. 

            “You’re the only one for me,” he pulls me back to him and places a kiss on my forehead. 

            “Then why the hell have you been avoiding me Bang Cheolyong?  Do you have any idea what you’ve put me through?”

            “I thought it would be easier for me, but I guess it hasn’t been easy for you either,” Mir says silently.  He places his chin on my head and brings me to him.  His voice is so sad. 

            “I’m going back to Korea in a week.”

            I pull back from him, “What?”

            He puts a hand on my cheek again and I feel his touch like a burn.

            “Now you know why I stayed away from you?  This can never work.” 

           

OMG THIS IS THE LAST MIR ONESHOT OF THE SERIES!!! I'LL LEAVE THE ENDING UP TO YOU GUYS!  THEY CAN WORK IT OUT AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER OR SEPARATE..... (haha that would be bad but she does have two great suitors in the wings)  I'm sorry; i know it's not one of my best T.T i'll try harder on the next one.

NEXT ONESHOT POLL