A beautiful rose is for a beautiful...

Chick (Dragon)'s Flick.

 

 


One

 

The school corridor is deserted. Out from the school noise yet there’s a boy, a black haired with glowing tan skin stands in front of the rows of colorful lockers. His face shows nothing except lost. He looks right and left with a piece of crumpled paper on his hand, eyeing the numbers printed on the edge of the top right lockers.

        Somehow, the rows of yellow, red, blue and green lockers make his head dizzy, twisted in weird circular motions. He sharpens his breath; his eyes squinted to the narrowest slit.

        101… 110… 123… 135… 146… 152… damn, where’s 167?

        He groans, cursing under his breath. Clucking his tongue animatedly at the lifeless lockers, he slightly kicks the bottom of a red locker before whimpering in pain as his toe ached.

        Serve him right.

        “May I help you?”

        A deep voice snaps him from his painful trance.

        Raising his head, he smiles from the bottom of his heart –with rainbows and sparkling gold explode at the behind (no )- when a tall giant beams to him with his shining row of ivory teeth.

        “Oh, sure I need your help!” He chortles shyly. ”I need to find my locker but I don’t know where it is.”  Scratching his left eyebrow coyly, he states while ducking his head down and staring at his foots for a good ten seconds before raising it abruptly with a tint of red on his cheeks.

        “I’m willingly to help you.” The giant smiles, ruffling his hairs into messy and he whines (but of course he doesn’t care because a stupid ‘crush’ admiration to the giant).

        “You see, the lockers here are arranged in color according to the numbers behind them. Red and green are for the even number while yellow and blue are for the odd one. Like this, 101 is painted in yellow because it’s an odd number, 102 is painted in red because it’s even number and 103 in blue because it’s odd and 104 in green because it’s even. So, all you need to find is the locker colored based on what the number behind.” The giant explains with detail to him with a solemn expression.

        Now, what? He tilts his head in confusion, scrunching his nose as he still couldn’t understand the explanation of the arrangement of the lockers.

        Blame on his slow pick-up brain.

        “What’s your locker number?” The giant asks.

        “167.”

        “Oh.” The giant nods hastily before his eyes go wide as the saucers. “You’re beside him.”

        “Him?” He asks confusedly.

        “Don’t worry. He’s not a bad guy, just… please make sure you have a high self endurance to hinder his lame cheesy pick-up lines.”

        “Well,” he tries to not to baffle but he does, anyway. “Thanks for the advice.”

        “By the way, the name is Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol.” The giant grins as he sticking his hands out for a handshake.

        “My name is Kim Jongin or you could call me Kai.” He accepts the shake instead they’re doing some brotherhood shake like pumping the fists together before slamming to other’s chest (?).

        Kai chokes his own breath, thanks to the new friend that he makes on his first day, the tall giant, the Park Chanyeol for his friendly shake that almost killing him.

        Bless him in the hell.

 

 

 

 “A beautiful rose is for a beautiful…”

        Kris walks down along the crowded corridor with his super duper best friends. They walk as runway models in pose, making other students stare them in awe. Well, of course because of his perfection –or because of his best friends that keep throwing winks and flirtiest smile that they could ever put.

        “Oh my Gosh, Baekhyun!” Kris blinks in shock. “You are not going to believe me with what I had seen in front of me!” He gasps as he twirling around, grasping his best friend’s shoulder (too tightly for the other’s comfort). “Look what I see!”

        The frowning Baekhyun raises his head a bit from Kris’s slumped shoulder. “I don’t see any-“He gasps, breathing shallow and shallower in each seconds he keeps the spectacular scene in front of him. “Don’t tell me that-“

        The other one with a panda eyes shifts his eyes from his phone to the front. His eyes become wide as a smile etching on his face. “K-kai?” He stutters in surprise.  “Oh my god, that’s really Kai!” He jumps from his place, staggering –or better yet running to the black haired boy with tan skin that still chatting with a tall giant.
“Kai!”

        The said boy turns around questioningly when he hears someone calls for him. “Tao?”
The panda boy jumps, tackling his long lost best friend to the ground. “Yep, it’s me!” he hugs the boy to death.

        “Oh my god, Tao! You’re killing me even without your wushu practice!” He snickers.

        “Park Chanyeol.”

        Behind the commotion that happens two minute ago, a murderous shrill pitch could be heard.

        The giant smiles brightly as he opening his arms for the small lad in front of him to run into his embrace as usual.

        But the lad decides a ‘no’.

        And the tall giant, Park Chanyeol frowns questioningly. “What’s wrong, babe?”

        “What’s wrong? You’re freaking asking me what is wrong.” Baekwhun scowls. “Don’t you think that I see you are flirting with that boy?”

        “Hey, he is Kai.” Chanyeol repays the scowl with a scoff. “And me?” He points towards him. “Flirting with him?” And he kicks Kai’s shoulder lightly. “I rather talk with the lockers alone with myself. I was just helping him to find his locker.” He huffs. “I thought that we had had vowed to trust each other, Byun Baekhyun.” Frowning, he shakes his head remorsefully. “I think you had lost your faith on me and I’m very sad with that. Kris, his locker is just beside you. Don’t forget to show him. I’m out, dudes.”

        And Baekhyun stands there, utterly speechless with what happens.

        While Kris gleefully seizes Kai from Tao’s death hug.

        “A beautiful rose is for a beautiful boy, just like you. Roar!”

        Kris sends a fleeting wink.

        And Kai wants to puke all his past ten weeks’ meals out from his stomach.