In a beautiful day with a...

Chick (Dragon)'s Flick.

 


Three

 

 

 

It’s Saturday, which means no school which means he hasn’t have to wake early in the morning to prepare for school which means he doesn’t have to meet with such a nuisance annoying day to be bothered –literally all of the points were focusing on a certain guy that has makes his day creepier each second. Kai sighs in pleasure, his arms stretched upwards and a faint ‘pop’ produced from the cracking of his scapula bones.

   “Today is such a good day.” He grins widely, looking over his alarm. Groggily waking up, he twirls around cheekily as he tidying his bed. Kai just couldn’t help but to feel free and content –no homework to stress on about, no weird sticky notes plastered nowhere but to his locker and no creepy guy called Kris! He chuckles merrily as he walking into the bathroom, left hand grabbing the towel before he stops awhile to check his tousled bed-haired in front of the big mirror proportional to his bed.

   “Whoa, each time I look much handsome.” He exclaims and chortles to his weird habit of praising himself each morning after waking up.

   The bath doesn’t last long since his mother keeps calling him from below. Drying his wet hair, he puts on a thin pristine shirt and a beige Bermuda short. He steps out from his tornado-attacked room with a small whistle on the new songs that have been lately becoming a favorite in his playlist, hopping down on each stair with childish jumps and finalizes the stage with a dramatic leap on the knee as he spreading his arms widely.

   Kai just knows that he just weird like that. And no one seems to acknowledge about that, which he feels blessed and proud by that.

   “Umma?” He strides into the kitchen with a cheeky smile. His nose has already detects a sweet aroma of bacons being cooked by his beloved mother to the butter-melted bread that he adores much. Oh, how lucky he is to have such a good breakfast in such beautiful day…

   “Hello.”

   Kai blinks. Staring behind him, he turns to his front back. “Kris?” He gasps loudly.

   The blond grins widely, trying to melt the boy’s heart with his charms but to no avail. Kai’s shocked expression has changed into a scowl.

   “What are you doing here in my ing house?” Kai hisses, looking back and forth in his house kitchen to find his mother but seems that the early fifty years old lady doesn’t in there for the moment. “Okay, shoot. Where’s my umma?”

   Kris shrugs, feeding himself with a maple-syrup pancake. “I don’t know. Umma said I’d to stay here and help you if you’re waking up.”

   “Excuse you but this is my umma that we’re talking about.” Kai huffs annoyingly. His beautiful day slowly transforms into a crap. No way, there’ll no way he is going to give up on this jerk for such a beautiful day. He has to do something for his freedom. Now, heck he’s acting like he is a fugitive. Well, of course he’s the fugitive –in Kris’s cheesy pick up lines game.

   “Don’t talk like that.” Kris shakes his head. Tilting his head, his lips curve into a taunting smirk and his eyes beam into a something glint that Kai doesn’t know what. “Are you Pentecostal?”

   Kai raises a quirky eyebrow before replying nonchalantly. “What’s the hell is Pentecostal? Oh, is that a term to label a handsome dancer like me? Oh, hell yeah… of course I am.”

   “Well, that’s good.” Kris sips his sweetened coffee made by Kai’s mother, Mrs. Kim.

   Sometime, Kai just wishes that he shouldn’t snap so casually in front of Kris because…

   “Cause I’d love to speak in tongue with you.”

   -Kris’s stupid pick up lines could bring him to the edge of himself.

   Taking a rug (where’s that thing appeared before?), Kai throws the cloth right to Kris’s proud face. Shot! Pulling a victory sign, the black haired lad dances happily and chuckle as he watching the dumbfounded blond’s face in amusement.

   “You’re a pot of gold in this enormous world and I’m just a little leprechaun.” Kris’s eyes twinkle when he staring at the laughing Kai with a wide smile.

   Damn Kris. Kai has to resist an urge to throw his mother’s favorite Italian vase to Kris’s face.

   “Get out from my house.” Kai counters with a frown.

   “Jongin, it’s rude to say that to the guest especially to a sweetie kind handsome latter like Wufan.” Kai’s mother blurts.

   Kai yelps in shock, turning to behind with a pout as he clutching his chest tightly. “Umma, I could have a heart attack, you know.” He doesn’t believe his ears. Did actually his mother had had just praised Kris? Oh my merciful God.

   “Which you don’t even have that disease.” His mother deadpans as she strutting to Kris. “How is the breakfast? Does it fit your criteria?” Mrs. Kim smiles motherly to the blond, glancing overly to Kai to come over to the counter but her own son had has shakes his head in a bratty way. “It’s too bad since my Jongin doesn’t want any breakfast today yet I cooked his favorite. Where these meals should have gone? Who would want to eat these? Even my own son doesn’t want to accept this old lady’s hard work.” She fakes a wail.

   Much to Kai’s discomfort, he couldn’t even see his mother sheds a tear because of him even it’s just the fake. Emitting a heavy sigh, he walks to the counter with a pout because his mother looks like has a big crush to Kris. And if she wants to remarry again –his father dead when he was six, he would oppose the marriage if the groom is Kris.

   “That’s my baby.” Mrs. Kim coos, patting the seat beside Kris. “You’re going to sit here.” She smiles and starts to put a sunny side up egg and two stripes of bacons on her son’s plate.

   “What?” Kai shrieks.

   “Why? You want me to sit beside Wufan instead?” Mrs. Kim glances to her uneasy son.

   “It’s not like that…” Kai fidgets in his seat. He doesn’t know why all of sudden he feels jumpy when Kris is staring at him through soul. It’s much creepier than the pickup lines instead.

   “Here, enjoy your breakfast together.” Mrs. Kim giggles and leaves the boys alone in the kitchen with so much awkwardness.

   The kitchen hovered with a deep silence. Neither Kai nor Kris move from their current place or speak anything, both of them simply look into each other plate and playing with the meal instead.

   “So,” Kris coughs a little, loosening the tensed situation.

   “How do you know my house?” Kai brings a glass of fresh milk to his mouth.

   “Oh, actually we’re neighbor and I was planning to make a breakfast surprise to you and hey, we would go great together like peanut butter and jelly!“Kris chuckles lightly.

   Cue on the spilled milk and the crash sound from the shattering glass on the floor.

   his life from now on. It’s just great, Kim Jongin… just great.

 

 


I had had a stressful day in my college and medics ain’t helping me with anything… so, I decided to throw a cheesy Kris to you… Holy cheese cake betrothal with macadamia nuts!  Thank you guys for the comments and sorry because I couldn’t reply due to my hectic schedule but I’ll try to find times (which I wondered when).

Do read, do speak… ^^