Plain bread.

Chick (Dragon)'s Flick.

 


Two

 

“Hey-“

   Kai tilts his head to the left, “-guys?” His curious eyes rest on the pair in front of him, still making out and ignoring the stares from surrounding.

   “Yo!” Tao greets, hanging his arm on Kai’s stressed shoulder. He hums slowly as his eyes trail to where Kai’s eyes were. “Oh, you’re mesmerized with that?” He chortles when Kai pushes him off abundantly. “Hey, I’m just saying. It’s not like you get fluster with that.” Tao winks before laughing and rolling on the floor. “Dude, you’re really got flustering with that?” He wipes an invisible tear. “You’re just like an innocent Jongin that I missed fifteen years ago.” He stifles back the laughs on his throat, clearing it into an awkward cough.

   The pair quickly retreats back from their hungry kiss. They face the flushed Kai and evilly-grinned Tao standing beside them. Chuckling weirdly, they ruffle their hair in embarrassment.

   “H-hey.”

   “Have a nice breakfast today huh, Baekhyun and Chanyeol?”  Tao pipes up as he pads closer to Chanyeol. “I thought you’re angry with Byun Baekhyun yesterday?” He trails his forefinger on Chanyeol’s flushed right cheek to the lip. “Who is this? Your new Baekhyun, huh?” His voice becomes husky as his eyes stops on Baekhyun. “He’s pretty cute than that diva.”

   That’s the moment when they hear something has been snapped.

   “Okay, Tao. You’d crossed the limit. You could touch my Chanyeol like that but no, you couldn’t call me as a diva!” Baekhyun shrieks, stomping childishly he drags the blurred Chanyeol out from the corridor to somewhere –where they could eat their faces hungrily- more private.

   “Wouldn’t he have to be angrier when you’re touching his boyfriend?” Kai raises a questioning brow before he opens his red locker. He huffs in irritation, remembering the earlier incident that happened when a guy named Kris showed him his locker. Just thinking about that creepy guy makes his spine shivers.

   “I want you to be my sun and I’ll be your moon. Each day you brighten mine and at nights, I lull you to sleep. We’re complete each other and we’re perfect!”  Kris leaned closer to him thus trapping the scared Kai against his own locker.

   “Please no!” Kai whimpered. “I’d no money to give to you and I’d to save up to buy the books, more books.” He nodded reluctantly as he replied bitterly. He eyed the Kris’s movement when the giant smirked, leaning more closely to him.

   “I don’t need your money.” He whispered in oh-so-seductively tone. “I just want you.” He beamed when Kai nodded in hesitation.

   “Why do you want me?” He should never said that question, right?

   “You’re beautiful…”

  

   “Earth to Kim Jongin?” Tao pats Kai’s back harder than it supposes to be, making the boy snaps from his trance.

   Turning to behind, Kai fakes a scowl before a loud laugh erupted amidst them. He shoves some books into the locker while searching for his Algebraic Math text book.

   “You have Math?” Tao asks, leaning way to close to Kai’s back, making the latter flinches away, close to the locker. “Oh, sorry.” Tao mumbles as he steps backward.

   “It’s okay…” Kai shakes his head as he pushes himself away from the locker a bit. “I just a bit paranoid since yesterday, I guess.”

   Tao has that questioning face before his eyes show something else. “Why I have a tendency to forget that you are beside him?” He cackles, clutching to his stomach. “This semester will be the best ever.” With a small hum and a soft nudge, he leaves Kai all alone in the slowly less crowded corridor with a wide grin.

   “Hey, Tao! You didn’t tell me about the guys’ –Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s- relationship yet!” Kai scowls, watching the panda disappears behind the wall with a menacing smile.

   “If he doesn’t tell you, let me tell you.” A husky voice makes him twirls behind cautiously.

   “Not you.” Kai sighs. Pulling his things to him, he quickly walks to his class at the second floor of the building.