Le little problemmo [1/2]

Chick (Dragon)'s Flick.

 


Six

 

Kai isn’t the best moment when he accidentally spilled his favorite drink on his favorite shirt. He groans remorsefully and emits a long sigh. Taking a chance to step out from the stuffy infirmary room, he shakes his head disbelief.

   He thought that he could escape from the tall blond giant but sadly no.

   Kris is grinning from ear to ear when Suho and Kai collided to each other in front of the infirmary room. And he could smell that the goddess of luck really loves him, that’s why she sends Kai to his bleak void in the heart.

   Haha.

   Life is a disaster.

   When Kai saw him, lying on the bed with cross-legged, the junior quickly makes his way out from the infirmary, nervously saying that he was opening the wrong room. He bows in apology and quickly makes his way out from the room.

   But not enough to escape from Kris’s long limbs, Kai was caught eventually. The junior huffs in annoyance, slowly retreating back into the infirmary with Kris’s arm securely wraps around his shoulder.

   Way to go, Kim Jongin.

   He makes himself comfortable on the next bed gingerly not to look into Kris’s intent stare, full with admiration.

   “Hey,” Kris coos. His hands land on his each side whilst his feet were dangling above the floor for a few mere inches. He tilted his head to left and right, humming a sweet tone to no other than the person in the room with him.

   Of course, it is Kim Jongin.

   Kai nods acknowledging, tossing his body and letting his back facing Kris. He gulps in a deep breath, his breathing becomes shallower and he shuts his eyes tightly.

   As if he could hear the time moving slowly like turtles on the crutches, Kai absentmindedly prays for the school alarm to ring faster than before so he could get home after this so unmemorable day.

   “Aren’t you feeling sticky when you’re sleeping in that stained shirt?” Kris mutters, softly.

   A big realization hits Kai straight into his head. He soon feels a very tacky feel on his chest. He grunts and wakes up abruptly, leaving his shirt off from him thus making him upper bared.

   Well, both of them are guys so nothing to worry. Kai reassures himself.

   Kris is having a hard time watching that glorious tanned skin. He swallows the large dried lump in his throat, avoiding any lingered stares anymore at the oblivious Kai. He shifts his weight uncomfortably from left to right and the bed makes weird noises due to his movement.

   Kai asks, getting irritated in each seconds with the noises, “What are you doing?”

   Chuckling awkwardly, Kris hums a small ‘nothing’. Obviously he doesn’t want the junior to feel scare with the sudden heated problem of him. He twiddles his thumb nervously with the forefinger, eyes darting from the younger boy to the scenery outside the window.

   Kai gasps. He clearly forgets his spare shirt in his bag, doesn’t he? He huffs and hits his forehead with his knapsack, scolding himself for being such a forgetful person.

   “What’s wrong?”

   Kai jolts a little from his place, clutching to his heart tightly. Turning around to give murderous glares, Kai scolds Kris, “Don’t do like that or I’ll die young!”

   Kris shrugs, “Isn’t that good to die when you’re still in your full glory?”

   Kai couldn’t really understand this senior of him.

   “You could borrow this,” Kris states when he sees Kai’s body shivering terribly. Maybe the air-conditioner is too low from the normal temperature. He hands his blazer to the boy. “Do you have your PE clothes in the locker?”

   Tapping his chin, Kai gasps. He looks at Kris dejectedly and shakes his head.

   Kris is smiling broadly. “Don’t worry, I let you borrowing mine.” He shuffles out from the infirmary room hastily; his heart feels excited when thinking about that younger boy wearing his shirt. He must look cute thou, he thinks.

   The junior bewilders. Placing the blazer properly on his shoulder, he emits a deep sigh. He leans to the bedpost and looks over the window. It’s going to rain soon. He bites his inner cheeks.

 

 


Annyeong!^^ Guys, I’m so, so, so, so sorry for leaving all these behind. Everything is so hectic in my life from now on. And not to mention that the teachers/lecturers/professors are getting us busy the whole weeks to make sure that our practical is doing great. Okay, I get the point but… oh my… I need more sleep. Byeeiii, guys. Happy reading these lame chapters in the story. ^O^