Le little problemmo [2/2]

Chick (Dragon)'s Flick.

There is something that Kris knows but he puts a barrier to the certainty aftermath.

 

All of because his fright to rejection and unequal distribution of love from the other party. It pops from Kris's fragile heart and the jittery feeling that he has the swiveling circles in the deep corner in his stomach.

 

Just like when Minseok, the Science genius had said-

 

"You had to have the tension lingered between you two and who knows, maybe the adhesive and cohesive force would change the fixed gravity?"

 

Kris is spellbound when he met Kai first; the slightly short from him by few inches, that shiny black hair and the beautiful glowing exotic tan skin that the boy had in package.

 

Kai is like the symbol of intense uality.

 

At least for him.

 

He had already has this kind of possessiveness whenever he spots the younger talking animatedly to anyone (friends and the family circle excluded). The flare in his heart worsens every time. The hard yet dull thumping in his heart for crying to seek the younger's attention keep getting louder and louder. He never feels like this.

 

He never feels want to mark someone this terribly. He wants the younger to feel his love even with his overdose lame pick-up lines. He wants Kim Jongin. All for himself, only.

 

However, Suho opposed the way he approached the boy by using the ions concept.

 

"When you are the negative charged (unsure with the tingled feeling in the stomach), you couldn't attach with the damn same charged particle. You guys will repel each other."

 

Kris stands still, head lowers down staring his black sneaker. He sighs languidly, trying to contradicting the whole things that his friends said.

 

Everything turns out to be harder and harder for Kris to handle.

 


a/n 

i know everything is ed up