Prologue

Chick (Dragon)'s Flick.

 


Prologue

 

Hey, baby!
My body is lonely…
If ours were together, they will be inseparable!

p.s Are you related to the sun? …Because running into you just brightened up my day!

 

 

Kai frowns in disgusted, crinkling the pink 8x8 wide post-it note and hurling the ball into anywhere but the dustbin. Fishing out his phone from the rear pocket, he quickly dials his oh-so-best friend (who right now having fun in the Le’ Café Bean, flirting with the waitresses there).

        A few rings heard before a heavy deep sigh takes place.

        “What!”

        The receiver snarls, groaning on how his perfect moment to take the waitresses’ numbers being intruded by someone.

        “Could. You. Please. Tell. Your. ing. Flirty. Friend. To. Stop. Annoying. My. Day. Huang. Zi. Tao.” Kai stresses the solemn tone in each syllable.

        However, the receiver just has a gut to laugh out loud at the fumed caller. “There, there… easy, kitty. He just means good thing, no harm actually. So why don’t you give a chance to him?”

        “ you, like I will give him any chance!” Kai breathes harshly to the phone before putting it off. Gritting his mouth, he curses Huang Zitao for being so optimistic on his so-called relationship (that will never be!) with that flirty friend of him.

 

 

 

“Hey, beautiful!”

        Speaking of the devil.

        Kai huffs annoyingly, turning behind and starts to strut away from the blond in front of him.

        “I notice you noticing me and I thought I would notify you that I noticed you too!” The blond grins widely. Waving his hands too franticly, he feels his heart bursts into happiness when Kai turns around and makes a face.

        “Crazy…” Kai mouths.

        But the blond is too blind to see the furious look in Kai’s face.

        “I love you too.”

        Kai feels like he wants to cry.

        Why? He doesn’t deserve this… he had had nothing wrong doings in the past, for heaven’s sake!
Or maybe not, as he remembering that he had had making Kyungsoo’s spaghetti (his specialty in cooking) tasted awful once during New Year celebration.

        But, this is just too harsh!

        He is straight.

        And if he isn’t, he doesn’t want a boyfriend like the crazy stalker Wufan to be.

        He just wants a normal lover!

        “Baby, if you were an Oreo… You’d be the double-stuffed!”

        Wufan for yelling so loudly in the university open area.